i love my WA2/T1 combo.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 328post #4906 of 105277/25/13 at 6:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4907 of 105277/25/13 at 6:19pm
The WA2 is all tube right? I'm not into that sound much personally. The EF1 hybrid is almost too-tubish for me, even with the analytic cans (940, 702) that could use some warmth. So when people say they prefer the T1 with some warmer amp like the WA2 I'm pretty sure I wouldn't personally (never know until I tried it though).post #4908 of 105277/25/13 at 7:33pm
I have the T1 and the new Beyer A20 for review so it will be interesting to hear this new amplifier . its burning in now. The retail is 679.00 for the amp.post #4909 of 105277/25/13 at 10:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pratt
The WA2 is all tube right? I'm not into that sound much personally. The EF1 hybrid is almost too-tubish for me, even with the analytic cans (940, 702) that could use some warmth. So when people say they prefer the T1 with some warmer amp like the WA2 I'm pretty sure I wouldn't personally (never know until I tried it though).
If you are not into tubes, get yourself a Meier Corda Classic for the ultimate synergy with T1s.post #4910 of 105277/25/13 at 10:38pmQuote:
Just buy a T1 plug it in your amp/receiver and enjoy
( if you ever feel the need to upgrade amp section , just ask here and you will have many advices )
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 7/25/13 at 10:40pmpost #4911 of 105277/25/13 at 11:34pmQuote:
Yea, I've heard that. Don't know what those go for new/used but it might be an option. However, looking around a bit it seems either of the two amps I have would do well with the T1's.Quote:
I'm sure I could. I might not be getting the ultimate sound out of it, but I believe that speakers/headphones make up most of the sound (and of course room sonics/placement with speakers) so the money should be spent there.post #4912 of 105277/26/13 at 4:47amQuote:I'm sure I could. I might not be getting the ultimate sound out of it, but I believe that speakers/headphones make up most of the sound (and of course room sonics/placement with speakers) so the money should be spent there.
Yeah i agree headphones/speackers do most of the thing , it's not like you are without amp . With an m-stage and EF-1 will bring most of what T1 as to offer , some amps can improve the thing a bit , but it's more user getting somthing that suit their tastes than real improvements .post #4913 of 105277/26/13 at 7:23amQuote:
meier-audio.de, check the details there.post #4914 of 105277/26/13 at 7:47amQuote:
Any chance you can give some impressions of what makes the synergy so compelling? I enjoy the T1 through the Violectric V200 but these sorts of comment always make me wonder what I may be missing out on...post #4915 of 105277/26/13 at 7:57ampost #4916 of 105277/26/13 at 8:17ampost #4917 of 105277/26/13 at 8:23ammagiccabbage before u try an SS, check out reflector 6n23p-ev tubes, they make t1 quite bassy, though slightly less resolving than the 7308
they cheap enough it wont hurt to try them.post #4918 of 105277/26/13 at 8:44amQuote:post #4919 of 105277/26/13 at 8:52amQuote:
they power tubes? I wonder are they on ebay?
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 40 seconds ago
- › CanJam NYC 2017 Impressions Thread! 43 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden... 57 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear