i love my WA2/T1 combo.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- If HD800 And T1 Are Overpriced, What Are The Cheaper Alternatives That Compete With These Two... Last post on 12/29/13 at 2:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica's and external amps? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 328post #4906 of 79057/25/13 at 6:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4907 of 79057/25/13 at 6:19pm
The WA2 is all tube right? I'm not into that sound much personally. The EF1 hybrid is almost too-tubish for me, even with the analytic cans (940, 702) that could use some warmth. So when people say they prefer the T1 with some warmer amp like the WA2 I'm pretty sure I wouldn't personally (never know until I tried it though).post #4908 of 79057/25/13 at 7:33pm
I have the T1 and the new Beyer A20 for review so it will be interesting to hear this new amplifier . its burning in now. The retail is 679.00 for the amp.post #4909 of 79057/25/13 at 10:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pratt
The WA2 is all tube right? I'm not into that sound much personally. The EF1 hybrid is almost too-tubish for me, even with the analytic cans (940, 702) that could use some warmth. So when people say they prefer the T1 with some warmer amp like the WA2 I'm pretty sure I wouldn't personally (never know until I tried it though).
If you are not into tubes, get yourself a Meier Corda Classic for the ultimate synergy with T1s.post #4910 of 79057/25/13 at 10:38pmQuote:
Just buy a T1 plug it in your amp/receiver and enjoy
( if you ever feel the need to upgrade amp section , just ask here and you will have many advices )
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 7/25/13 at 10:40pmpost #4911 of 79057/25/13 at 11:34pmQuote:
Yea, I've heard that. Don't know what those go for new/used but it might be an option. However, looking around a bit it seems either of the two amps I have would do well with the T1's.Quote:
I'm sure I could. I might not be getting the ultimate sound out of it, but I believe that speakers/headphones make up most of the sound (and of course room sonics/placement with speakers) so the money should be spent there.post #4912 of 79057/26/13 at 4:47amQuote:I'm sure I could. I might not be getting the ultimate sound out of it, but I believe that speakers/headphones make up most of the sound (and of course room sonics/placement with speakers) so the money should be spent there.
Yeah i agree headphones/speackers do most of the thing , it's not like you are without amp . With an m-stage and EF-1 will bring most of what T1 as to offer , some amps can improve the thing a bit , but it's more user getting somthing that suit their tastes than real improvements .post #4913 of 79057/26/13 at 7:23amQuote:
meier-audio.de, check the details there.post #4914 of 79057/26/13 at 7:47amQuote:
Any chance you can give some impressions of what makes the synergy so compelling? I enjoy the T1 through the Violectric V200 but these sorts of comment always make me wonder what I may be missing out on...post #4915 of 79057/26/13 at 7:57ampost #4916 of 79057/26/13 at 8:17ampost #4917 of 79057/26/13 at 8:23ammagiccabbage before u try an SS, check out reflector 6n23p-ev tubes, they make t1 quite bassy, though slightly less resolving than the 7308
they cheap enough it wont hurt to try them.post #4918 of 79057/26/13 at 8:44amQuote:post #4919 of 79057/26/13 at 8:52amQuote:
they power tubes? I wonder are they on ebay?
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 2 seconds ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 19 seconds ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 1 minute ago
- › FS: Sennheiser HD650 3 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 4 minutes ago
- › Do hard drives sound different? 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 5 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)