i love my WA2/T1 combo.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
When i first got the Cayin iHA-6 and iDAC-6 combo and paired it with my HD800S, i wasn't too thrilled. Compared to my previous HDVD800, there was more detail present from the dac, but it came with...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I can remember when I first joined Head-Fi, I started with some pretty cheap gear, and I...
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 328post #4906 of 104077/25/13 at 6:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4907 of 104077/25/13 at 6:19pm
The WA2 is all tube right? I'm not into that sound much personally. The EF1 hybrid is almost too-tubish for me, even with the analytic cans (940, 702) that could use some warmth. So when people say they prefer the T1 with some warmer amp like the WA2 I'm pretty sure I wouldn't personally (never know until I tried it though).post #4908 of 104077/25/13 at 7:33pm
I have the T1 and the new Beyer A20 for review so it will be interesting to hear this new amplifier . its burning in now. The retail is 679.00 for the amp.post #4909 of 104077/25/13 at 10:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pratt
The WA2 is all tube right? I'm not into that sound much personally. The EF1 hybrid is almost too-tubish for me, even with the analytic cans (940, 702) that could use some warmth. So when people say they prefer the T1 with some warmer amp like the WA2 I'm pretty sure I wouldn't personally (never know until I tried it though).
If you are not into tubes, get yourself a Meier Corda Classic for the ultimate synergy with T1s.post #4910 of 104077/25/13 at 10:38pmQuote:
Just buy a T1 plug it in your amp/receiver and enjoy
( if you ever feel the need to upgrade amp section , just ask here and you will have many advices )
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 7/25/13 at 10:40pmpost #4911 of 104077/25/13 at 11:34pmQuote:
Yea, I've heard that. Don't know what those go for new/used but it might be an option. However, looking around a bit it seems either of the two amps I have would do well with the T1's.Quote:
I'm sure I could. I might not be getting the ultimate sound out of it, but I believe that speakers/headphones make up most of the sound (and of course room sonics/placement with speakers) so the money should be spent there.post #4912 of 104077/26/13 at 4:47amQuote:I'm sure I could. I might not be getting the ultimate sound out of it, but I believe that speakers/headphones make up most of the sound (and of course room sonics/placement with speakers) so the money should be spent there.
Yeah i agree headphones/speackers do most of the thing , it's not like you are without amp . With an m-stage and EF-1 will bring most of what T1 as to offer , some amps can improve the thing a bit , but it's more user getting somthing that suit their tastes than real improvements .post #4913 of 104077/26/13 at 7:23amQuote:
meier-audio.de, check the details there.post #4914 of 104077/26/13 at 7:47amQuote:
Any chance you can give some impressions of what makes the synergy so compelling? I enjoy the T1 through the Violectric V200 but these sorts of comment always make me wonder what I may be missing out on...post #4915 of 104077/26/13 at 7:57am
anyone know of a good solid state setup for T1 with a big fat bottom end? other than the meir gear. I had something like the Dark star in mind has anyone tried it with T1?post #4916 of 104077/26/13 at 8:17ampost #4917 of 104077/26/13 at 8:23ammagiccabbage before u try an SS, check out reflector 6n23p-ev tubes, they make t1 quite bassy, though slightly less resolving than the 7308
they cheap enough it wont hurt to try them.post #4918 of 104077/26/13 at 8:44amQuote:post #4919 of 104077/26/13 at 8:52amQuote:
they power tubes? I wonder are they on ebay?
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 15 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Oriolus Hybrid IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Want to Control Speakers/Sub and Headphones Through Separate Volume... 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › ifI iCan Pro - Impressions & Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Audioquest Forest USB 2.0 to Micro USB 0.75m Cable MINT 7 minutes ago
- › Advice on buying a first DAC/Amp combo in 40 - 600 price range... 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...