i love my WA2/T1 combo.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- If HD800 And T1 Are Overpriced, What Are The Cheaper Alternatives That Compete With These Two... Last post on 12/29/13 at 2:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica's and external amps? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Is being a Jack of all trades and Master of none really a bad thing? Firstly thank you to RHA and Lin0003 for organizing the tour of the T10i as this was one IEM I was...
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 328post #4906 of 83857/25/13 at 6:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4907 of 83857/25/13 at 6:19pm
The WA2 is all tube right? I'm not into that sound much personally. The EF1 hybrid is almost too-tubish for me, even with the analytic cans (940, 702) that could use some warmth. So when people say they prefer the T1 with some warmer amp like the WA2 I'm pretty sure I wouldn't personally (never know until I tried it though).post #4908 of 83857/25/13 at 7:33pm
I have the T1 and the new Beyer A20 for review so it will be interesting to hear this new amplifier . its burning in now. The retail is 679.00 for the amp.post #4909 of 83857/25/13 at 10:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pratt
The WA2 is all tube right? I'm not into that sound much personally. The EF1 hybrid is almost too-tubish for me, even with the analytic cans (940, 702) that could use some warmth. So when people say they prefer the T1 with some warmer amp like the WA2 I'm pretty sure I wouldn't personally (never know until I tried it though).
If you are not into tubes, get yourself a Meier Corda Classic for the ultimate synergy with T1s.post #4910 of 83857/25/13 at 10:38pmQuote:
Just buy a T1 plug it in your amp/receiver and enjoy
( if you ever feel the need to upgrade amp section , just ask here and you will have many advices )
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 7/25/13 at 10:40pmpost #4911 of 83857/25/13 at 11:34pmQuote:
Yea, I've heard that. Don't know what those go for new/used but it might be an option. However, looking around a bit it seems either of the two amps I have would do well with the T1's.Quote:
I'm sure I could. I might not be getting the ultimate sound out of it, but I believe that speakers/headphones make up most of the sound (and of course room sonics/placement with speakers) so the money should be spent there.post #4912 of 83857/26/13 at 4:47amQuote:I'm sure I could. I might not be getting the ultimate sound out of it, but I believe that speakers/headphones make up most of the sound (and of course room sonics/placement with speakers) so the money should be spent there.
Yeah i agree headphones/speackers do most of the thing , it's not like you are without amp . With an m-stage and EF-1 will bring most of what T1 as to offer , some amps can improve the thing a bit , but it's more user getting somthing that suit their tastes than real improvements .post #4913 of 83857/26/13 at 7:23amQuote:
meier-audio.de, check the details there.post #4914 of 83857/26/13 at 7:47amQuote:
Any chance you can give some impressions of what makes the synergy so compelling? I enjoy the T1 through the Violectric V200 but these sorts of comment always make me wonder what I may be missing out on...post #4915 of 83857/26/13 at 7:57am
anyone know of a good solid state setup for T1 with a big fat bottom end? other than the meir gear. I had something like the Dark star in mind has anyone tried it with T1?post #4916 of 83857/26/13 at 8:17ampost #4917 of 83857/26/13 at 8:23ammagiccabbage before u try an SS, check out reflector 6n23p-ev tubes, they make t1 quite bassy, though slightly less resolving than the 7308
they cheap enough it wont hurt to try them.post #4918 of 83857/26/13 at 8:44amQuote:post #4919 of 83857/26/13 at 8:52amQuote:
they power tubes? I wonder are they on ebay?
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 37 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 38 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 52 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E17k Alpen 2 Announced (23/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by gikigill
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)