Im gonna do a portrait soon hopefully and ill stick it up on the thread if it goes well. sorry about the double post - i pressed control and enter to get that arrow symbol but instead it submitted the text!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 301post #4501 of 105126/8/13 at 12:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4502 of 105126/10/13 at 4:59ampost #4503 of 105126/10/13 at 5:16am
I got my T1s back on Saturday. While the repair was expensive I can't complain about the turn around time. I mailed them on Monday and by Saturday they were back to me. Once again, they sound great (with my Glenn OTL).post #4504 of 105126/10/13 at 5:52amQuote:
A good alternative would be the T90.
Edited by Frank I - 6/10/13 at 7:06ampost #4505 of 105126/10/13 at 6:54amQuote:
How much they are asking?post #4506 of 105126/10/13 at 9:14ampost #4507 of 105126/10/13 at 9:18am
I have to have the flagship nothing else will do - you know the way it is. i don't want another mid-fi can. Ill just have to save for another week.post #4508 of 105126/10/13 at 9:34amQuote:
Why not get a used pair of T1s?post #4509 of 105126/10/13 at 9:39am
Because you pay the same price and get no guarantee and the person you buy it off could be a crazy Rosie O'donnell look alike and when you open the box it could be a gammy old shoe instead of a headphone!!post #4510 of 105126/10/13 at 9:50amQuote:post #4511 of 105126/10/13 at 9:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Greenleaf7
yea thats not so bad i suppose the 54 dollar delivery is a bit much but not too bad overall
there is also this link from a few pages back
ill keep my eyes open
thanks for the infopost #4512 of 105126/10/13 at 10:38amQuote:
Interesting. Could it be that they have made an effort to:
1) Correct the driver imbalance issues that existed?
2) Address the hot treble issue that was a complaint by many?
and they want the effects of the fixes to be publicly seen without admitting that they made fixes?
I don't know if any of this is true but it would certainly all seem to be positive to me :-)
Looking forward to the review.post #4513 of 105126/10/13 at 12:48pmpost #4514 of 105126/10/13 at 1:00pmpost #4515 of 105126/10/13 at 1:46pm
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Meier Corda StageDAC (Black) 11 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 17 seconds ago
- › Need help with choosing Dac/amp for AKG K712 Pro 25 seconds ago
- › Sony h.ear on MDR-100AAP - $199 'Hi-Res Audio' Over-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Refurbished Audeze LCD-2's (Bamboo and Microsuede) and Schiit... 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear