Im gonna do a portrait soon hopefully and ill stick it up on the thread if it goes well. sorry about the double post - i pressed control and enter to get that arrow symbol but instead it submitted the text!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 301post #4501 of 104796/8/13 at 12:03pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4502 of 104796/10/13 at 4:59ampost #4503 of 104796/10/13 at 5:16am
I got my T1s back on Saturday. While the repair was expensive I can't complain about the turn around time. I mailed them on Monday and by Saturday they were back to me. Once again, they sound great (with my Glenn OTL).post #4504 of 104796/10/13 at 5:52amQuote:
A good alternative would be the T90.
Edited by Frank I - 6/10/13 at 7:06ampost #4505 of 104796/10/13 at 6:54amQuote:
How much they are asking?post #4506 of 104796/10/13 at 9:14ampost #4507 of 104796/10/13 at 9:18am
I have to have the flagship nothing else will do - you know the way it is. i don't want another mid-fi can. Ill just have to save for another week.post #4508 of 104796/10/13 at 9:34amQuote:
Why not get a used pair of T1s?post #4509 of 104796/10/13 at 9:39am
Because you pay the same price and get no guarantee and the person you buy it off could be a crazy Rosie O'donnell look alike and when you open the box it could be a gammy old shoe instead of a headphone!!post #4510 of 104796/10/13 at 9:50amQuote:post #4511 of 104796/10/13 at 9:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Greenleaf7
yea thats not so bad i suppose the 54 dollar delivery is a bit much but not too bad overall
there is also this link from a few pages back
ill keep my eyes open
thanks for the infopost #4512 of 104796/10/13 at 10:38amQuote:
Interesting. Could it be that they have made an effort to:
1) Correct the driver imbalance issues that existed?
2) Address the hot treble issue that was a complaint by many?
and they want the effects of the fixes to be publicly seen without admitting that they made fixes?
I don't know if any of this is true but it would certainly all seem to be positive to me :-)
Looking forward to the review.post #4513 of 104796/10/13 at 12:48pmpost #4514 of 104796/10/13 at 1:00pmpost #4515 of 104796/10/13 at 1:46pm
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Sunday, December 4, 2016 8 seconds ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 22 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 1 minute ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV Player by wt - screenless budget dual mono... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear