it would be nice to see a good video review somewhere most of the ones online that i've seen aren't really that good. of course its not gonna stop the t1 being my next headphone!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 12/8/10 at 8:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 278post #4156 of 89395/8/13 at 9:31am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4157 of 89395/8/13 at 10:39amQuote:
I thought Zombie did a good job reviewing them. So too this guy:
Hifiguy did pretty well comparing it against the HD800.post #4158 of 89395/8/13 at 4:25pmQuote:
nice one, i didnt see the second one before im gonna have a look now.post #4159 of 89395/10/13 at 7:21pm
It has been a week since I've performed dampening mod to my pair.
It does make a big difference, from being one foot in Classified they turned into my favorite rock phones now. I can't hear anything distracting from them anymore, the treble in fact is smoother than HD800, combined with more visceral bass impact and more immediate presence they outrun Senns in that genre.
For big orchestral pieces HD800 with its enormous soundstage and better resolution still rule, also Senns still have a more "correct" timbre, T1 is more fun though.
But in all honesty, in stock form they were rather poor, I in fact preferred smoother presentation of DT880 600 Ohm, but now they sound bright and thin in comparison.
Edited by Andrew_WOT - 5/10/13 at 7:34pmpost #4160 of 89395/11/13 at 2:35amGlad to know you're finally happy with them
I mightve modded mine too if I decided to stick with my stx and a different amp.
Actually damn, I shouldve tried it, would've been a cheaper solution too! Ergh~
Edited by Magiv9 - 5/11/13 at 2:42ampost #4161 of 89395/11/13 at 12:36pmpost #4162 of 89395/12/13 at 6:59ampost #4163 of 89395/12/13 at 10:58ampost #4164 of 89395/12/13 at 11:32ampost #4165 of 89395/12/13 at 2:25pmpost #4166 of 89395/12/13 at 8:20pm
That is a truly nice photograph. I love the somewhat high-key, pastel look, and the lighting. Very nice.Quote:Originally Posted by zackzack
I just got mine. I am expecting long hours of listening pleasure with these incredible cans.
Edited by zilch0md - 5/12/13 at 8:21pmpost #4167 of 89395/13/13 at 2:35ampost #4168 of 89395/13/13 at 7:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Utopia
There's also a Beyerdynamic A20 coming soon:
I just found out that the A20 has a built in power supply. This way, you can power your headphones off the grid, and this supposedly eliminates dirty mains syndrome.
Am I right?
The only other company I know that has such design is Red Wine Audio which Audeze recommends for their LCDs.
Edited by zackzack - 5/13/13 at 8:35ampost #4169 of 89395/13/13 at 7:51amQuote:
A "built-in power supply" doesn't mean it is "off the grid", it just means the power supply/connection to the mains is in the same housing as the rest of the amp.
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 4 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 4 minutes ago
- › SIBILANCE - List the headphones you have sold because of sibilance 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2