it would be nice to see a good video review somewhere most of the ones online that i've seen aren't really that good. of course its not gonna stop the t1 being my next headphone!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 12/8/10 at 8:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/14/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Forgive me in advance for this review won't be focused too much on the sound. From the little while that I was able to listen to these headphones, they sounded amazing. They had a neutral tone...
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 278post #4156 of 93785/8/13 at 9:31am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4157 of 93785/8/13 at 10:39amQuote:
I thought Zombie did a good job reviewing them. So too this guy:
Hifiguy did pretty well comparing it against the HD800.post #4158 of 93785/8/13 at 4:25pmQuote:
nice one, i didnt see the second one before im gonna have a look now.post #4159 of 93785/10/13 at 7:21pm
It has been a week since I've performed dampening mod to my pair.
It does make a big difference, from being one foot in Classified they turned into my favorite rock phones now. I can't hear anything distracting from them anymore, the treble in fact is smoother than HD800, combined with more visceral bass impact and more immediate presence they outrun Senns in that genre.
For big orchestral pieces HD800 with its enormous soundstage and better resolution still rule, also Senns still have a more "correct" timbre, T1 is more fun though.
But in all honesty, in stock form they were rather poor, I in fact preferred smoother presentation of DT880 600 Ohm, but now they sound bright and thin in comparison.
Edited by Andrew_WOT - 5/10/13 at 7:34pmpost #4160 of 93785/11/13 at 2:35amGlad to know you're finally happy with them
I mightve modded mine too if I decided to stick with my stx and a different amp.
Actually damn, I shouldve tried it, would've been a cheaper solution too! Ergh~
Edited by Magiv9 - 5/11/13 at 2:42ampost #4161 of 93785/11/13 at 12:36pmpost #4162 of 93785/12/13 at 6:59ampost #4163 of 93785/12/13 at 10:58ampost #4164 of 93785/12/13 at 11:32ampost #4165 of 93785/12/13 at 2:25pmpost #4166 of 93785/12/13 at 8:20pm
That is a truly nice photograph. I love the somewhat high-key, pastel look, and the lighting. Very nice.Quote:Originally Posted by zackzack
I just got mine. I am expecting long hours of listening pleasure with these incredible cans.
Edited by zilch0md - 5/12/13 at 8:21pmpost #4167 of 93785/13/13 at 2:35ampost #4168 of 93785/13/13 at 7:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Utopia
There's also a Beyerdynamic A20 coming soon:
I just found out that the A20 has a built in power supply. This way, you can power your headphones off the grid, and this supposedly eliminates dirty mains syndrome.
Am I right?
The only other company I know that has such design is Red Wine Audio which Audeze recommends for their LCDs.
Edited by zackzack - 5/13/13 at 8:35ampost #4169 of 93785/13/13 at 7:51amQuote:
A "built-in power supply" doesn't mean it is "off the grid", it just means the power supply/connection to the mains is in the same housing as the rest of the amp.
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 headphone in all black; unused condition 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Best DAC/Amp for Fidelio X2? 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 6 minutes ago
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3