Well that didn't happen. Seems like they won't have the black until the end if the month and I refuse to settle silver. Guess I'm waiting.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
1) Initial Impression The silver cable is very well made, a great product from Singapore. The sleeves feel very smooth with no rubbery texture. The audio jack and the Y splitter is the standard...
Introduction – Although they are the highest terms of numbering, the R2000DB still occupy the second highest performance bracket just below the S1000DB. With a considerably increased asking price,...
Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Yamaha UK for the sample. Full review...
Specification Ø Digital Input ：USB, Coaxial, PCM 44.1K-192K/16-24bit Ø DAC Chip ：WM8740 Ø Digital Output：Standard Coaxial Ø USB input required OS：Win...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out Meze's entry level product, the 11 Neo. Morpheus would be so proud. While they've been around for a while now Meze really found their stride...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 122post #1816 of 104771/12/12 at 2:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1817 of 104771/12/12 at 8:34ampost #1818 of 104771/12/12 at 11:12ampost #1819 of 104771/12/12 at 8:13pmpost #1820 of 104771/12/12 at 9:18pm
I completely agree.
I also completely agree. I have to say this made me chuckle. Is the pairng as magical as I keep hearing about?
Quote:post #1821 of 104771/12/12 at 9:31pmpost #1822 of 104771/12/12 at 9:36pm
I really liked the T1 off the WA5-LE. musicman59 brought the setup to a meet and that is what made me buy my pair. The WA5, well, it's just going to have to wait. As for the other amps, i have not had the opportunity to check one out yet.
Quote:post #1823 of 104771/12/12 at 9:39pm
Everyone seems to love the T1+Woo amp setup, so that's why I'm leaning towards it also, only thing is I've heard amazing things about the Zana Deux, and Liquid Fire, this will be a tough decision!
Quote:post #1824 of 104771/12/12 at 9:49pmpost #1825 of 104771/12/12 at 10:02pmQuote:
Personally I don't think my csp2 is in the same tier as the zdse, lf, or wa5le
It does sound good though. Great for the price.post #1826 of 104771/12/12 at 10:42pm
The consensus seems to be that the T-1 needs a high quality tube amp to shine. Has anyone liked the way they sound with a good solid state amp like the Dacmini. I do not want to buy a Woo 2 and an additional DAC because it would be expensive and inconvenient when I want to move my setup to another room to use for movies or my workstation.
I have doubts that the Dacmini will bring the best out of the T-1 since several people have said that the Burson amp does not go well with the T-1 and the two seem similar.
If anyone has a any recommendation for a good amp/dac combo that will bring these headphone close to their potential without breaking the bank I would appreciate it.
Thankspost #1827 of 104771/12/12 at 10:46pmpost #1828 of 104771/12/12 at 10:51pmQuote:
+1post #1829 of 104771/12/12 at 10:56pm
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 25 seconds ago
- › My haphazard journey into turning a Sennheiser HD 800 into a HD... 50 seconds ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › Help choosing headphones 53 seconds ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 2 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 2 minutes ago
- › Bluedio Victory Bluetooth and Optical Headphone Review by mark2410 5 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 5 minutes ago
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by ExpatinJapan
- › JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Earbuds, GUARANTEED... by red71rum
- › Chord MoJo by snellemin
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Frank I
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear