Well that didn't happen. Seems like they won't have the black until the end if the month and I refuse to settle silver. Guess I'm waiting.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 122post #1816 of 105031/12/12 at 2:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1817 of 105031/12/12 at 8:34ampost #1818 of 105031/12/12 at 11:12ampost #1819 of 105031/12/12 at 8:13pmpost #1820 of 105031/12/12 at 9:18pm
I completely agree.
I also completely agree. I have to say this made me chuckle. Is the pairng as magical as I keep hearing about?
Quote:post #1821 of 105031/12/12 at 9:31pmpost #1822 of 105031/12/12 at 9:36pm
I really liked the T1 off the WA5-LE. musicman59 brought the setup to a meet and that is what made me buy my pair. The WA5, well, it's just going to have to wait. As for the other amps, i have not had the opportunity to check one out yet.
Quote:post #1823 of 105031/12/12 at 9:39pm
Everyone seems to love the T1+Woo amp setup, so that's why I'm leaning towards it also, only thing is I've heard amazing things about the Zana Deux, and Liquid Fire, this will be a tough decision!
Quote:post #1824 of 105031/12/12 at 9:49pmpost #1825 of 105031/12/12 at 10:02pmQuote:
Personally I don't think my csp2 is in the same tier as the zdse, lf, or wa5le
It does sound good though. Great for the price.post #1826 of 105031/12/12 at 10:42pm
The consensus seems to be that the T-1 needs a high quality tube amp to shine. Has anyone liked the way they sound with a good solid state amp like the Dacmini. I do not want to buy a Woo 2 and an additional DAC because it would be expensive and inconvenient when I want to move my setup to another room to use for movies or my workstation.
I have doubts that the Dacmini will bring the best out of the T-1 since several people have said that the Burson amp does not go well with the T-1 and the two seem similar.
If anyone has a any recommendation for a good amp/dac combo that will bring these headphone close to their potential without breaking the bank I would appreciate it.
Thankspost #1827 of 105031/12/12 at 10:46pmpost #1828 of 105031/12/12 at 10:51pmQuote:
+1post #1829 of 105031/12/12 at 10:56pm
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear