or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 122

post #1816 of 10477

Well that didn't happen. Seems like they won't have the black until the end if the month and I refuse to settle silver. Guess I'm waiting.

post #1817 of 10477

No. 3962 reporting in. I can only say fantastic.

post #1818 of 10477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

and will check  out that album thanks!



Quick sample, track one. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72_JQ_1NQFM

post #1819 of 10477

Had a change of heart - bought a silver one day. Will post pictures later. Thing is massive.

post #1820 of 10477

I completely agree.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post

Well that didn't happen. Seems like they won't have the black until the end if the month and I refuse to settle silver. Guess I'm waiting.



 

I also completely agree. I have to say this made me chuckle. Is the pairng as magical as I keep hearing about?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post

Had a change of heart - bought a silver one day. Will post pictures later. Thing is massive.



 

post #1821 of 10477

So I'm planning on getting a new amp in the summer time, anyone have any opinions on the pairing of the T1, the Zana Deux, WA5-LE, or the Liquid Fire, I know very little about tube amps. 

 

post #1822 of 10477

I really liked the T1 off the WA5-LE. musicman59 brought the setup to a meet and that is what made me buy my pair. The WA5, well, it's just going to have to wait. As for the other amps, i have not had the opportunity to check one out yet.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swatcsi View Post

So I'm planning on getting a new amp in the summer time, anyone have any opinions on the pairing of the T1, the Zana Deux, WA5-LE, or the Liquid Fire, I know very little about tube amps. 

 



 

post #1823 of 10477

Everyone seems to love the T1+Woo amp setup, so that's why I'm leaning towards it also, only thing is I've heard amazing things about the Zana Deux, and Liquid Fire, this will be a tough decision!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotts View Post

I really liked the T1 off the WA5-LE. musicman59 brought the setup to a meet and that is what made me buy my pair. The WA5, well, it's just going to have to wait. As for the other amps, i have not had the opportunity to check one out yet.

 



 



 

post #1824 of 10477

I think there is a big camp for the Decware CSP2+ too. For my current budget, the Schiit Valhalla is pretty awesome too. From what I've read, the T1 just really likes OTL amps.

post #1825 of 10477
Quote:
Originally Posted by wotts View Post

I think there is a big camp for the Decware CSP2+ too. For my current budget, the Schiit Valhalla is pretty awesome too. From what I've read, the T1 just really likes OTL amps.

Personally I don't think my csp2 is in the same tier as the zdse, lf, or wa5le

It does sound good though. Great for the price.
post #1826 of 10477

The consensus seems to be that the T-1 needs a high quality tube amp to shine. Has anyone liked the way they sound with a good solid state amp like the Dacmini. I do not want to buy a Woo 2 and an additional DAC because it would be expensive and inconvenient when I want to move my setup to another room to use for movies or my workstation.

 

I have doubts that the Dacmini will bring the best out of the T-1 since several people have said that the Burson amp does not go well with the T-1 and the two seem similar.

If anyone has a any recommendation for a good amp/dac combo that will bring these headphone close to their potential without breaking the bank I would appreciate it.

 

Thanks

post #1827 of 10477

I kind of feel sad that T1 had only sold for about 3,000 units. All who are willing to pay for Beats' price should also consider this too.

post #1828 of 10477
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredWong View Post

I kind of feel sad that T1 had only sold for about 3,000 units. All who are willing to pay for Beats' price should also consider this too.



+1

post #1829 of 10477

DSC01628.jpg

post #1830 of 10477
Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post

DSC01628.jpg



AWESOME@!##@!#@#!@#@!#@!#@!#!@!#!@#!@#!@#!@#

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread