or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 121

post #1801 of 10478
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenErik View Post



Enjoy. Very curious as to your impression on the WA2 vs the Burson. :)



My $ is on the WA2....and I'm giving odds I'm so confident. tongue.gif

post #1802 of 10478


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenErik View Post

Enjoy. Very curious as to your impression on the WA2 vs the Burson. :)




Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

My $ is on the WA2....and I'm giving odds I'm so confident. tongue.gif



 

And rightly so - for T1s there is no contest between the two. I tried HA-160D with Ts before I got my WA2 and the combo sounded thin, very thin. Of course I did not realize how bad it sounded until I got the WA2 :)

post #1803 of 10478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szadzik View Post


 



 

And rightly so - for T1s there is no contest between the two. I tried HA-160D with Ts before I got my WA2 and the combo sounded thin, very thin. Of course I did not realize how bad it sounded until I got the WA2 :)

If I heard the T1s for the first time through the Burson, I would have never bought them. That said, I've owned them (T1s) for more than 2 years and they are amongst my favourite headphones. For around $1k, I don't know of a better amp for them than the WA2.
 

 

post #1804 of 10478
Thread Starter 

For the T1's I would say the WA2 would be a much better choice. I'm not too fond of the Burson to be honest.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenErik View Post

Enjoy. Very curious as to your impression on the WA2 vs the Burson. :)

 

post #1805 of 10478

my WA2 just seems to love beyers!

 

it doesn't work nicely with the rest of my phones.

 

but the WA2/T1 combo is near perfect lol.

 

 

now that i've tried it with my dt 990s, wow, its just as amazing. its good off the WA6SE as well, but the WA2 takes them to a whole nother level...

 

 

i am planning on gettiing dt 880 - 600 ohms soon for my wa2 biggrin.gif they're supposed to have a completely different sound from the T1. or i might get the hd 600s tongue.gif

 

 

 

this is so addicting....

post #1806 of 10478


I fear for your wallet! Lol.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

my WA2 just seems to love beyers!

 

it doesn't work nicely with the rest of my phones.

 

but the WA2/T1 combo is near perfect lol.

 

 

now that i've tried it with my dt 990s, wow, its just as amazing. its good off the WA6SE as well, but the WA2 takes them to a whole nother level...

 

 

i am planning on gettiing dt 880 - 600 ohms soon for my wa2 biggrin.gif they're supposed to have a completely different sound from the T1. or i might get the hd 600s tongue.gif

 

 

 

this is so addicting....



 

post #1807 of 10478

lol ikr!

 

economically speaking, audiophile + female = very bad combination.... confused_face.gif

post #1808 of 10478

I can't exactly talk. Anyone who has seen my setup pictures knows I have a propensity to spend money on everything under the sun. Woo Audio looks destined to be with me by the end of the week.

post #1809 of 10478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post

lol ikr!

 

economically speaking, audiophile + female = very bad combination.... confused_face.gif



Still, as well as you do alright income wise, I suppose it's not too bad. Either that or try and find a rich BF and hey presto, headphones galore! Lol. I must say, in a way I'm glad my other half ins't too in to her audio, I don't think my wallet would be deep enough to fill a double lust for the hobby!

 

On a side note, any new dubstep recommendations?

post #1810 of 10478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naim.F.C View Post



Still, as well as you do alright income wise, I suppose it's not too bad. Either that or try and find a rich BF and hey presto, headphones galore! Lol. I must say, in a way I'm glad my other half ins't too in to her audio, I don't think my wallet would be deep enough to fill a double lust for the hobby!

 

On a side note, any new dubstep recommendations?



umm nothing new right now, haven't had much time to do dubstep actually since i've been exploring alot of new music lately and been busy with school.

 

as for the rich bf part...i wish! lol, and in my case,  finding one won't be easy, at least right now frown.gif

post #1811 of 10478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post



umm nothing new right now, haven't had much time to do dubstep actually since i've been exploring alot of new music lately and been busy with school.

 

as for the rich bf part...i wish! lol, and in my case,  finding one won't be easy, at least right now frown.gif


Bit personal and OT I know, but out of curiosity, why's that? 

 

Phaeleh's new album - In the Twilight (The Cold in You) might be a nice way to jump back in to the dubstep scene!

 

post #1812 of 10478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naim.F.C View Post


Bit personal and OT I know, but out of curiosity, why's that? 

 

Phaeleh's new album - In the Twilight (The Cold in You) might be a nice way to jump back in to the dubstep scene!

 

 

hmm, thats all i can really say about that for now tongue.gif 
 

and will check  out that album thanks!

post #1813 of 10478

Okay its decided. Going to drive to Addicted to Audio tomorrow and pick up a black Woo Audio 2. Gah.

post #1814 of 10478
Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post

Okay its decided. Going to drive to Addicted to Audio tomorrow and pick up a black Woo Audio 2. Gah.



 

lol make sure to post your impressions!!!!! 

post #1815 of 10478
Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post

Okay its decided. Going to drive to Addicted to Audio tomorrow and pick up a black Woo Audio 2. Gah.



Nice. Very nice. I'm tempted to pick up a V200 myself. But can't decide between it, the Super 7 and the Woo. Got a Rein Audio X-DAC on it's way though! biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread