- 1,609 Posts. Joined 10/2009
- Location: So Cal
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- If HD800 And T1 Are Overpriced, What Are The Cheaper Alternatives That Compete With These Two... Last post on 12/29/13 at 2:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica's and external amps? Last post on 10/20/11 at 3:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 8post #106 of 83809/10/10 at 8:23amSo I stretched my budget Nd went with a WA2 to pair with my t1. How does that compare to the mapletree peter? Currently my t1 has been resting as I have no amp lol
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 83809/10/10 at 8:34amQuote:
Unfortunately I haven't heard the WA2 so I can't comment. The Mapletree is really good with the T1s and as an added bonus, the very best Grado amp I've heard to date.post #108 of 83809/10/10 at 10:01amQuote:
very interesting. thanks!post #109 of 83809/10/10 at 10:17am
Skylab can give you input. I bought his Decware and I will tell it was better on my Decware than the W00 6SE but the 2 is OTL on my combo it is exceptional,post #110 of 83809/10/10 at 10:25amQuote:
yea i heard great thingsa bout that Decware. yea, i didnt go with the 6SE because everyone including jack said the 2 is the way to go with the T1.post #111 of 83809/10/10 at 10:57ampost #112 of 83809/10/10 at 11:22amQuote:
Agree. The 6SE wasn't bad with the T1 just not as musical as the CSP-2. OTL seem to do real well with high impedance cans. Nos so great with low impedance IMO. Where the 6SE would fair better. I also didn't notice what tubes Jack had rolled in there but rest assured it was the premium deal parts wise. So if you use low impedance cans better buy the 6SE also. Then wife will have lots of light bulbs to look at. LOLpost #113 of 83809/10/10 at 12:09pmpost #114 of 83809/10/10 at 12:19pmQuote:
Cursed place this is!post #115 of 83809/10/10 at 12:21pm
I bought T1 because they are neat and I wanted to hear them off of my amp and I didn't get to hear them off of my amp when I had them on loan before canjam because I had sent my amp to Chicago so it could be with me at canjam a day before I got the T1 on loan and they didnt have a 4pinXLR on them anyways but I was supposed to put a 4pinXLR on them while I had them but I didnt know this so I didnt and I never got to hear them like I wanted to but now I will.Quote:
Your not even close to done :indra:post #116 of 83809/10/10 at 12:52pmQuote:
you still need one closed can and either the solid state amp or anothee Woo Hoo. Go get a part time job so you don't get the wife too pissed off. LMAO Evil is rightpost #117 of 83809/11/10 at 11:38am
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, perhaps even in this thread, but..
At this point, is there any knowledge re: a possible low impedance T1? A friend is going to purchase a pair, for his brother no less, and we would all prefer 32ohms.
Thanks, Clarkpost #118 of 83809/11/10 at 11:59amQuote:
Like the T5?
Edited by nikongod - 9/11/10 at 12:09pmpost #119 of 83809/11/10 at 11:59amThread Starter
There's the T5P that's sounds very similar to the T1, but it's closed and offers a 32ohm impedance.
EDIT: Typo in name of the headphones, now fixed.
Edited by Zombie_X - 9/11/10 at 2:26pmpost #120 of 83809/11/10 at 2:13pmQuote:
The T5P, same price but 32 Ohms, shorter cable, 3,5mm plug
The T50P is less than 1/3 in price and supraaural, not circumaural, not a full-sized headphone, but also 32 Ohms.
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › EQ cure all? 27 seconds ago
- › WTB: Dignis Leather Case for iBasso DX90 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 3 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 minutes ago
- › need help selecting new cans 7 minutes ago
- › WTS Inear Stagediver SD3 Seldom Used 9 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)