- 1,609 Posts. Joined 10/2009
- Location: So Cal
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/24/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/24/10
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- which do i want? DT880, AD900, K701 Last post on 12/15/10 at 3:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Review: Beyerdynamic T1 vs Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 5/27/16 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- My DT880 / DT990 / T1 Comparison Video Last post on 10/10/10 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 10/11/10 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 8post #106 of 105419/10/10 at 8:23amSo I stretched my budget Nd went with a WA2 to pair with my t1. How does that compare to the mapletree peter? Currently my t1 has been resting as I have no amp lol
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 105419/10/10 at 8:34amQuote:
Unfortunately I haven't heard the WA2 so I can't comment. The Mapletree is really good with the T1s and as an added bonus, the very best Grado amp I've heard to date.post #108 of 105419/10/10 at 10:01amQuote:
very interesting. thanks!post #109 of 105419/10/10 at 10:17am
Skylab can give you input. I bought his Decware and I will tell it was better on my Decware than the W00 6SE but the 2 is OTL on my combo it is exceptional,post #110 of 105419/10/10 at 10:25amQuote:
yea i heard great thingsa bout that Decware. yea, i didnt go with the 6SE because everyone including jack said the 2 is the way to go with the T1.post #111 of 105419/10/10 at 10:57ampost #112 of 105419/10/10 at 11:22amQuote:
Agree. The 6SE wasn't bad with the T1 just not as musical as the CSP-2. OTL seem to do real well with high impedance cans. Nos so great with low impedance IMO. Where the 6SE would fair better. I also didn't notice what tubes Jack had rolled in there but rest assured it was the premium deal parts wise. So if you use low impedance cans better buy the 6SE also. Then wife will have lots of light bulbs to look at. LOLpost #113 of 105419/10/10 at 12:09pmpost #114 of 105419/10/10 at 12:19pmQuote:
Cursed place this is!post #115 of 105419/10/10 at 12:21pm
I bought T1 because they are neat and I wanted to hear them off of my amp and I didn't get to hear them off of my amp when I had them on loan before canjam because I had sent my amp to Chicago so it could be with me at canjam a day before I got the T1 on loan and they didnt have a 4pinXLR on them anyways but I was supposed to put a 4pinXLR on them while I had them but I didnt know this so I didnt and I never got to hear them like I wanted to but now I will.Quote:
Your not even close to done :indra:post #116 of 105419/10/10 at 12:52pmQuote:
you still need one closed can and either the solid state amp or anothee Woo Hoo. Go get a part time job so you don't get the wife too pissed off. LMAO Evil is rightpost #117 of 105419/11/10 at 11:38am
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, perhaps even in this thread, but..
At this point, is there any knowledge re: a possible low impedance T1? A friend is going to purchase a pair, for his brother no less, and we would all prefer 32ohms.
Thanks, Clarkpost #118 of 105419/11/10 at 11:59amQuote:
Like the T5?
Edited by nikongod - 9/11/10 at 12:09pmpost #119 of 105419/11/10 at 11:59amThread Starter
There's the T5P that's sounds very similar to the T1, but it's closed and offers a 32ohm impedance.
EDIT: Typo in name of the headphones, now fixed.
Edited by Zombie_X - 9/11/10 at 2:26pmpost #120 of 105419/11/10 at 2:13pmQuote:
The T5P, same price but 32 Ohms, shorter cable, 3,5mm plug
The T50P is less than 1/3 in price and supraaural, not circumaural, not a full-sized headphone, but also 32 Ohms.
- The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 6 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 34 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 1 minute ago
- › Effect Audio "Heritage Series" - "Lionheart" - NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH! 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 3 minutes ago
- › Low noise usb soundcard for sleeptalk recording 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear