My RP010B has craftsmanship that is perfect in every way (and arrived new from Rudistor that way) and have never had any problems at all and seems solid as a rock.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Rudistor realeased a new flagship amp Last post on 4/5/11 at 5:46pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- $700 SS amp - Rudistor, Meier, Burson ? Last post on 10/12/10 at 10:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Rudistor RP010B is one fine amp. (For now using Gradio PS1000s.) Last post on 8/3/11 at 11:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Does the current Rudistor RP010B come with a remote volume control? Last post on 8/22/10 at 6:56pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Rudistor rp010 sound quality vs. newer amps (Beta22 or Luxman P1U). Last post on 7/6/11 at 2:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
- Headphone Impedance
New direction for RudiStor! - Page 9
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
his zealot ofcourse...whose eyes ( or ears ? ) has been blinded by the dark force..
Edited by winzzz - 11/1/10 at 5:34am
What a depressing read this thread is :-(
Isn't there even one picture of the inside of a well-made rudistor product? (That doesn't show an over-priced cmoy or several connected cmoys into a bigger amp unit... or actually, how about a well-made cmoy?)
- New direction for RudiStor!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Anyone else getting distortion in FXZ 200? 1 second ago
- › Android-fi! 1 minute ago
- › DX50 a new smaller DAP coming from iBasso. . .Specifications page... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 5 minutes ago
- › Do passive speakers + integrated amp have less hiss than active... 6 minutes ago
- › Reccomendations please 7 minutes ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Stax thread (New) 8 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe