I'm thinking about buying one of the two but I'm having a hard time deciding between the two. Any input or recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 1 or Westone UM1? Last post on 9/17/10 at 12:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replacing my UM-1's Last post on 9/24/10 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Wanna change my IEMs, any ideas ? Last post on 11/9/10 at 4:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Finally give up on IEMs, any portable headphone recommendation Last post on 9/2/10 at 3:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need help : fischer audio dba02 vs westone 1 Last post on 8/31/10 at 1:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
Westone 1 vs. Westone UM1?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 99/28/13 at 9:54am
Don't know. I am having the same problem too. i think the Westone 1 are better though, because they were made for media players and phones. I am getting the 1, but that is my choice. try them you never know..............................post #3 of 99/28/13 at 11:00am
Both could consider the earsonic sm1v2 (twfk knowles with detachable cable)post #4 of 99/29/13 at 6:39ampost #5 of 99/29/13 at 6:40ampost #6 of 99/29/13 at 6:47ampost #7 of 99/29/13 at 6:51ampost #8 of 99/29/13 at 7:55ampost #9 of 99/29/13 at 9:09amHaving heard both the SE215 and the SM1 (I still own the SM1), I wouldn't recommend the SM1 for dubstep mainly because the bass impact and dynamics are far better on the SE215 for dubstep/electronic/bass-driven music. That's not to say that dynamics are bad on the SM1, or that it lacks bass. It's all there, but its far more neutral bordering. So compared to the SE215, the SM1 could be perceived as being unengaging as a result. I will say that the SM1 was much more comfortable to my ears than the SE215 was, I found the cable to be heavy for my liking. That said you could always get an aftermarket cable for the SE215 if that really bothers you. The UE900 replacement cable is nice and light and works with the SE215 if I'm not mistaken as well.
Edited by outmywindow - 9/29/13 at 9:10amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 1 vs. Westone UM1?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Looking to replace Sennheiser PC350 Special Editions! 24 seconds ago
- › Best Audio Technica Headset under $100 37 seconds ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 45 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 58 seconds ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 1 minute ago
- › Which headphones look the most expensive to you (Regardless of price)? 1 minute ago
- › HTC M8 Question 2 minutes ago
- › Best duets 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)