The upgrade to DSD is now $495. Bummer that I waited too long.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Advice needed on a DAC upgrade Last post on 9/30/12 at 5:19pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Balanced DACs $600 - $1600, the segment explodes Last post on 8/8/13 at 11:13pm in Dedicated Source Components
- DAC Compare anyone? Last post on 9/16/12 at 7:57am in Dedicated Source Components
- I2S Input? Last post on 12/9/13 at 8:32am in Dedicated Source Components
- USB DAC made in USA? Last post on 9/16/12 at 2:42am in Computer Audio
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
Does anyone own the Wyred4sound DAC 2? - Page 77
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That's outrageous... but a good tactic to push people to just go for the full upgrade.
Some moons back, many of the albums I wanted to hear weren't on DVD-A or SACD. Save a very select few @ $100 a pop! Okay, maybe a few dollars less, but...
I am wavering on the upgrades....I am really satisfied now. Other than my OCD for the latest thing, really am not sure if I will take the upgrade plunge....
New W4S DAC-2 user here. I got the silver one as the supplier here does not have the black one on stock. I have been reading through this thread for a while now until I have finally decided to get one for myself.
Out of the box I am loving the sound, well I have my hopes up since I was without a DAC and just had my amp and headphone connected straight to my laptop. And I know it will get better through burn-in.
I am using JRiver MC 18 currently and have a question, do i need to resample my music to 192k in the output format of JRiver? Currently majority of my files are 44.1khz and was wondering if I can tweak JRiver further to get the most out of it. Apologies if this question has been asked before.
Thanks in advance.
Thank you. That's what I thought too.
Question again for those using USB input, do you have the level as fixed or variable?
Fixed. BTW. This needs hours of break-in and it will get much better after that. Not that it was bad out of the box but the improvement was noticeable. Get yourself a descent USB cable as well. You don't have to spend crazy money on it. I got the Cardas and got a deal on it while back and believe I paid under $100.
- Does anyone own the Wyred4sound DAC 2?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Vinyl Record Players? 8 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 9 minutes ago
- › Studio Six - A Reference Headphone Amp from ALO Audio - Now Available! 10 minutes ago
- › Moving to a more sensitive house! 10 minutes ago
- › REPLACING FOAM PADS ON JECKLIN FLOAT PS2 10 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2