I'm looking for a decent pair of earphones for a mate who wants to spend under £30. He listen's to wide variety of music spreading through indie to alternative to rock. I have considered the CX 300 II's and would like some decent isolation. Is there any better options than the CX 300 II for the money.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX-300 II Natural Bass Ear Bud Headphones in Silver and Blacktagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones - Whitetagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX300 II Precision Redtagged by System, 8/23/10
Related Forum Threads
- Distortion Last post on 8/25/10 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 30€ IEM Review: Philips SHE 9550, Ultimate Ears MetroFi 170, Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Last post on 2/26/12 at 12:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch Image S4? Last post on 9/26/15 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Guidance on IEM's Last post on 10/12/10 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- After 7 months, GF's RE0 has died...replacement? Last post on 7/15/10 at 8:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Best In-Ears for under £30post #1 of 198/23/10 at 5:03amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 198/23/10 at 6:25ampost #3 of 198/23/10 at 6:30ampost #4 of 198/23/10 at 6:51am
If he can stretch his budget slightly how about the UE Superfi5.
I got them after seeing a recommendation on here they are only £35.25 on dabs.post #5 of 198/23/10 at 2:59pmThread Starterpost #6 of 198/23/10 at 3:52pmpost #7 of 198/23/10 at 4:59pm
I like the SuperFi5 just fine but I still think that the Brainwavz M1 (mp4nation.net) and ViSang R02 (ebay) sound better overall. Should end up costing less, too, even with postage.post #8 of 198/24/10 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #9 of 198/24/10 at 4:41pm
Neither. They are very similar in overall sound quality and are made by the same OEM. The R02 has a bit more bass and a bit less treble. The M1 is more balanced.post #10 of 198/25/10 at 2:24pmThread Starterpost #11 of 198/28/10 at 2:41pmThread Starterpost #12 of 198/28/10 at 3:02pm
Quote:Originally Posted by JonnySayer
Just looking at MP4Direct and the M2 is only $10 more. Is it worth the extra cost?
I believe that's a pre-order price. Regular price is $20 more. The M2 is very similar in sound to the ViSang R02 - a bit more bass/less treble than the M1. It also looks better but IMO the R02 is the best-built of the three.post #13 of 198/28/10 at 3:03pmThread Starterpost #14 of 198/28/10 at 3:15pmpost #15 of 198/28/10 at 3:18pmThread Starter
Well although this forum was for a friend I may buy a pair of M2's (I really like IEM's) although when I was browsing the MP4Nation website there were a lot of Soundmagic earphones. How do they perform in this price range?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best In-Ears for under £30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 26 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 30 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017) 41 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE 3 minutes ago
- › KENNERTON VALI - Impressions, Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear