I'm looking for a decent pair of earphones for a mate who wants to spend under £30. He listen's to wide variety of music spreading through indie to alternative to rock. I have considered the CX 300 II's and would like some decent isolation. Is there any better options than the CX 300 II for the money.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX-300 II Natural Bass Ear Bud Headphones in Silver and Blacktagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones - Whitetagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX300 II Precision Redtagged by System, 8/23/10
Related Forum Threads
- Distortion Last post on 8/25/10 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 30€ IEM Review: Philips SHE 9550, Ultimate Ears MetroFi 170, Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Last post on 2/26/12 at 12:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch Image S4? Last post on 1/15/14 at 7:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Guidance on IEM's Last post on 10/12/10 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- After 7 months, GF's RE0 has died...replacement? Last post on 7/15/10 at 8:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
Best In-Ears for under £30post #1 of 198/23/10 at 5:03amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 198/23/10 at 6:25ampost #3 of 198/23/10 at 6:30ampost #4 of 198/23/10 at 6:51am
If he can stretch his budget slightly how about the UE Superfi5.
I got them after seeing a recommendation on here they are only £35.25 on dabs.post #5 of 198/23/10 at 2:59pmThread Starterpost #6 of 198/23/10 at 3:52pmpost #7 of 198/23/10 at 4:59pm
I like the SuperFi5 just fine but I still think that the Brainwavz M1 (mp4nation.net) and ViSang R02 (ebay) sound better overall. Should end up costing less, too, even with postage.post #8 of 198/24/10 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #9 of 198/24/10 at 4:41pm
Neither. They are very similar in overall sound quality and are made by the same OEM. The R02 has a bit more bass and a bit less treble. The M1 is more balanced.post #10 of 198/25/10 at 2:24pmThread Starterpost #11 of 198/28/10 at 2:41pmThread Starterpost #12 of 198/28/10 at 3:02pm
Quote:Originally Posted by JonnySayer
Just looking at MP4Direct and the M2 is only $10 more. Is it worth the extra cost?
I believe that's a pre-order price. Regular price is $20 more. The M2 is very similar in sound to the ViSang R02 - a bit more bass/less treble than the M1. It also looks better but IMO the R02 is the best-built of the three.post #13 of 198/28/10 at 3:03pmThread Starterpost #14 of 198/28/10 at 3:15pmpost #15 of 198/28/10 at 3:18pmThread Starter
Well although this forum was for a friend I may buy a pair of M2's (I really like IEM's) although when I was browsing the MP4Nation website there were a lot of Soundmagic earphones. How do they perform in this price range?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best In-Ears for under £30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI 24 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 49 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer new DJ In-Ear Headphones DJE-2000 and DJE-1500 1 minute ago
- › Burn in 1 minute ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 + Rockbox finally here (Latest Update: 2014-06-30) 2 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 2 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)