I'm looking for a decent pair of earphones for a mate who wants to spend under £30. He listen's to wide variety of music spreading through indie to alternative to rock. I have considered the CX 300 II's and would like some decent isolation. Is there any better options than the CX 300 II for the money.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX-300 II Natural Bass Ear Bud Headphones in Silver and Blacktagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones - Whitetagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX300 II Precision Redtagged by System, 8/23/10
Related Forum Threads
- Distortion Last post on 8/25/10 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 30€ IEM Review: Philips SHE 9550, Ultimate Ears MetroFi 170, Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Last post on 2/26/12 at 12:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch Image S4? Last post on 9/26/15 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Guidance on IEM's Last post on 10/12/10 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- After 7 months, GF's RE0 has died...replacement? Last post on 7/15/10 at 8:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
As part of the OPPO PM3 loaner program I had a chance to evaluate the PM3's for a few days. Overall, I was very impressed with the packaging, build quality and finish. The brushed aluminum is...
COMPANY: Sennheiser MODEL: HD598 COST: $299 CAD - $250 USD – Note: often on sale for much less TYPE: Open, Dynamic, Over-Ear DRIVER SIZE: 40mm neodynium FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 12 Hz – 38.5...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I've been working with Trinity (Trinity Audio Engineering) for almost a couple of years now. I don't...
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
Best In-Ears for under £30post #1 of 198/23/10 at 5:03amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 198/23/10 at 6:25ampost #3 of 198/23/10 at 6:30ampost #4 of 198/23/10 at 6:51am
If he can stretch his budget slightly how about the UE Superfi5.
I got them after seeing a recommendation on here they are only £35.25 on dabs.post #5 of 198/23/10 at 2:59pmThread Starterpost #6 of 198/23/10 at 3:52pmpost #7 of 198/23/10 at 4:59pm
I like the SuperFi5 just fine but I still think that the Brainwavz M1 (mp4nation.net) and ViSang R02 (ebay) sound better overall. Should end up costing less, too, even with postage.post #8 of 198/24/10 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #9 of 198/24/10 at 4:41pm
Neither. They are very similar in overall sound quality and are made by the same OEM. The R02 has a bit more bass and a bit less treble. The M1 is more balanced.post #10 of 198/25/10 at 2:24pmThread Starterpost #11 of 198/28/10 at 2:41pmThread Starterpost #12 of 198/28/10 at 3:02pm
Quote:Originally Posted by JonnySayer
Just looking at MP4Direct and the M2 is only $10 more. Is it worth the extra cost?
I believe that's a pre-order price. Regular price is $20 more. The M2 is very similar in sound to the ViSang R02 - a bit more bass/less treble than the M1. It also looks better but IMO the R02 is the best-built of the three.post #13 of 198/28/10 at 3:03pmThread Starterpost #14 of 198/28/10 at 3:15pmpost #15 of 198/28/10 at 3:18pmThread Starter
Well although this forum was for a friend I may buy a pair of M2's (I really like IEM's) although when I was browsing the MP4Nation website there were a lot of Soundmagic earphones. How do they perform in this price range?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best In-Ears for under £30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 7 seconds ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 14 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 1 minute ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K550 Impressions and Discussion Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Orpheus Successor: The Sennheiser HE1060/HEV1060 First... 3 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...