I'm looking for a decent pair of earphones for a mate who wants to spend under £30. He listen's to wide variety of music spreading through indie to alternative to rock. I have considered the CX 300 II's and would like some decent isolation. Is there any better options than the CX 300 II for the money.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX-300 II Natural Bass Ear Bud Headphones in Silver and Blacktagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones - Whitetagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX300 II Precision Redtagged by System, 8/23/10
Related Forum Threads
- Distortion Last post on 8/25/10 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 30€ IEM Review: Philips SHE 9550, Ultimate Ears MetroFi 170, Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Last post on 2/26/12 at 12:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch Image S4? Last post on 7/26/15 at 11:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Guidance on IEM's Last post on 10/12/10 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- After 7 months, GF's RE0 has died...replacement? Last post on 7/15/10 at 8:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I first joined Head-Fi in November of 2014. At the time I owned a couple of pairs of IEM’s, and had just purchased my first DAP (Fiio X3) and over ear headphones (Sennheiser HD598). I really...
So these headphones only came-in for me three days ago. I got them used on Amazon for $240, and have listened to them about 10 hours a day (seriously) since I got them, for a total of over 30...
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
Best In-Ears for under £30post #1 of 198/23/10 at 5:03amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 198/23/10 at 6:25ampost #3 of 198/23/10 at 6:30ampost #4 of 198/23/10 at 6:51am
If he can stretch his budget slightly how about the UE Superfi5.
I got them after seeing a recommendation on here they are only £35.25 on dabs.post #5 of 198/23/10 at 2:59pmThread Starterpost #6 of 198/23/10 at 3:52pmpost #7 of 198/23/10 at 4:59pm
I like the SuperFi5 just fine but I still think that the Brainwavz M1 (mp4nation.net) and ViSang R02 (ebay) sound better overall. Should end up costing less, too, even with postage.post #8 of 198/24/10 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #9 of 198/24/10 at 4:41pm
Neither. They are very similar in overall sound quality and are made by the same OEM. The R02 has a bit more bass and a bit less treble. The M1 is more balanced.post #10 of 198/25/10 at 2:24pmThread Starterpost #11 of 198/28/10 at 2:41pmThread Starterpost #12 of 198/28/10 at 3:02pm
Quote:Originally Posted by JonnySayer
Just looking at MP4Direct and the M2 is only $10 more. Is it worth the extra cost?
I believe that's a pre-order price. Regular price is $20 more. The M2 is very similar in sound to the ViSang R02 - a bit more bass/less treble than the M1. It also looks better but IMO the R02 is the best-built of the three.post #13 of 198/28/10 at 3:03pmThread Starterpost #14 of 198/28/10 at 3:15pmpost #15 of 198/28/10 at 3:18pmThread Starter
Well although this forum was for a friend I may buy a pair of M2's (I really like IEM's) although when I was browsing the MP4Nation website there were a lot of Soundmagic earphones. How do they perform in this price range?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best In-Ears for under £30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying drivers/micro speakers for DIY headphones 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 8 4 minutes ago
- › Sony h.ear on MDR-100AAP - $199 'Hi-Res Audio' Over-Ear Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Help with choosing between Mad Dog Pro, Alpha Dog, and Alpha Prime? 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone for gaming: AKG K612 or Beyerdynamic DT 990 pro 250 Ohm? 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2