I'm looking for a decent pair of earphones for a mate who wants to spend under £30. He listen's to wide variety of music spreading through indie to alternative to rock. I have considered the CX 300 II's and would like some decent isolation. Is there any better options than the CX 300 II for the money.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX-300 II Natural Bass Ear Bud Headphones in Silver and Blacktagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones - Whitetagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSennheiser CX300 II Precision Redtagged by System, 8/23/10
Related Forum Threads
- Distortion Last post on 8/25/10 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 30€ IEM Review: Philips SHE 9550, Ultimate Ears MetroFi 170, Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Last post on 2/26/12 at 12:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch Image S4? Last post on 9/26/15 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Guidance on IEM's Last post on 10/12/10 at 10:16am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- After 7 months, GF's RE0 has died...replacement? Last post on 7/15/10 at 8:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
https://store.thinksound.com/ I would like to give a hearty thanks to Thinksound's Aaron Fournier for reaching out to me for this review. I was provided with a review sample of the ON2...
This is a review of the Burson Audio Cable+ RCA to RCA active cable. The Burson Audio Cable+ was sent to me by Burson Audio for me as a loaner unit to test it out, thanks to Burson Audio for...
Most people balk at spending more than $20 on a pair of headphones, given the disposable history of a typical portable consumer headphones for the past 35 years. Music lovers who do invest in a...
It’s Black Friday, and what’s more black than to buy a good pair of headphones for your favorite rocker or metalhead. Today the headphone audiophile community is buzzing about what may become a...
The evolution of headphones has been fascinating to watch over the years. Pretty much everyone aged 50 and younger has grown up using headphones, and have owned many, many pairs. Some may remember...
Best In-Ears for under £30post #1 of 198/23/10 at 5:03amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 198/23/10 at 6:25ampost #3 of 198/23/10 at 6:30ampost #4 of 198/23/10 at 6:51am
If he can stretch his budget slightly how about the UE Superfi5.
I got them after seeing a recommendation on here they are only £35.25 on dabs.post #5 of 198/23/10 at 2:59pmThread Starterpost #6 of 198/23/10 at 3:52pmpost #7 of 198/23/10 at 4:59pm
I like the SuperFi5 just fine but I still think that the Brainwavz M1 (mp4nation.net) and ViSang R02 (ebay) sound better overall. Should end up costing less, too, even with postage.post #8 of 198/24/10 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #9 of 198/24/10 at 4:41pm
Neither. They are very similar in overall sound quality and are made by the same OEM. The R02 has a bit more bass and a bit less treble. The M1 is more balanced.post #10 of 198/25/10 at 2:24pmThread Starterpost #11 of 198/28/10 at 2:41pmThread Starterpost #12 of 198/28/10 at 3:02pm
Quote:Originally Posted by JonnySayer
Just looking at MP4Direct and the M2 is only $10 more. Is it worth the extra cost?
I believe that's a pre-order price. Regular price is $20 more. The M2 is very similar in sound to the ViSang R02 - a bit more bass/less treble than the M1. It also looks better but IMO the R02 is the best-built of the three.post #13 of 198/28/10 at 3:03pmThread Starterpost #14 of 198/28/10 at 3:15pmpost #15 of 198/28/10 at 3:18pmThread Starter
Well although this forum was for a friend I may buy a pair of M2's (I really like IEM's) although when I was browsing the MP4Nation website there were a lot of Soundmagic earphones. How do they perform in this price range?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best In-Ears for under £30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 12 seconds ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 6 minutes ago
- › DIY Earbuds 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 7 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 7 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 10 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 11 minutes ago
- › Fostex / Massdrop THC-X00 mahogany [AUS] 12 minutes ago
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Dsnuts
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by peter123
- › BeyerDynamic DT 1990 PRO 250 Ohm Open Studio Headphones (710490) by Fastnbulbous
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by Fastnbulbous
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Fastnbulbous
- › 1MORE MK801 Over-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...