No, because we all use separate DACs. The strong point of the Violectric is the amp section. ;) Why do you ask?
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 11/14/14 at 4:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Violectric HPA V100 With no serial number on ebay, beware!! Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp Last post on 11/16/14 at 4:25pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Meier Audio Concerto vs Headamp Gilmore Lite w/ DPS Last post on 4/14/11 at 5:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Most Transparent SS <$1000 Last post on 4/22/11 at 4:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
- Headphone Impedance
The Violectric v282 thread - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes, I would X2 with that plan. The cost of paying extra for a 24/96 UsB input on the V200 is not too far off from a second hand EE minimax I / Audiolab MDAC or equivalent. You just need to spend a few weeks prowling the buy/sell section. Cheers!
Edited by Blurpapa - 12/16/11 at 6:42pm
Because I haven't read any impressions from anyone regarding it, and would like to know if it's any good.
Bit of an update (see first post at bottom).
Talked to Fried Ram (designer), the V282 will not be released in 2013. Currently the date is in 2014, but not set in stone.
Edited by grokit - 12/29/12 at 3:08pm
- The Violectric v282 thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › A few questions about the Audioquest DragonFly v1.2 17 seconds ago
- › Meridian Explorer USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Aurix 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 5 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Isotek Sirius EVO3 Power strip (6 outlets) 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)