No, because we all use separate DACs. The strong point of the Violectric is the amp section. ;) Why do you ask?
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Violectric HPA V100 With no serial number on ebay, beware!! Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp Last post on Yesterday at 11:22 am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Meier Audio Concerto vs Headamp Gilmore Lite w/ DPS Last post on 4/14/11 at 5:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Most Transparent SS <$1000 Last post on 4/22/11 at 4:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First I’d like to thank Rock Jaw for sending me the Alfa Genus for review. If you haven’t heard of Rock Jaw before, I don’t blame you. They are a rather new company that recently came out with a...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images PREAMBLE Brainwavz is a now well established manufacturer of headphones in the value for money...
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
Sources used: Macbook Pro, iphone 4s, Fiio e10, Schiit Magni, This is a personal Unit: Bought at LMUE for 38USD during pre-sale Burn-in time: I don’t believe in huge differences, but in order...
Note to the Reader This was a demo unit, part of a program organized by Todd the Vinyl Junkie. A big thanks to Todd for his generosity and allowing me a week to fool around with these little...
- Headphone Impedance
The Violectric v282 thread - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes, I would X2 with that plan. The cost of paying extra for a 24/96 UsB input on the V200 is not too far off from a second hand EE minimax I / Audiolab MDAC or equivalent. You just need to spend a few weeks prowling the buy/sell section. Cheers!
Edited by Blurpapa - 12/16/11 at 6:42pm
Because I haven't read any impressions from anyone regarding it, and would like to know if it's any good.
Bit of an update (see first post at bottom).
Talked to Fried Ram (designer), the V282 will not be released in 2013. Currently the date is in 2014, but not set in stone.
Edited by grokit - 12/29/12 at 3:08pm
- The Violectric v282 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 13 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 19 seconds ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Allnic HPA-3000 1 minute ago
- › New to Head-Fi and looking to up my gear 1 minute ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Meelectronics Atlas 2 minutes ago
- › Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 Offer - £849 3 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by lin0003
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Brooko
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)