No, because we all use separate DACs. The strong point of the Violectric is the amp section. ;) Why do you ask?
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Violectric HPA V100 With no serial number on ebay, beware!! Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp Last post on 9/18/14 at 12:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Meier Audio Concerto vs Headamp Gilmore Lite w/ DPS Last post on 4/14/11 at 5:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Most Transparent SS <$1000 Last post on 4/22/11 at 4:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
- Headphone Impedance
The Violectric v282 thread - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes, I would X2 with that plan. The cost of paying extra for a 24/96 UsB input on the V200 is not too far off from a second hand EE minimax I / Audiolab MDAC or equivalent. You just need to spend a few weeks prowling the buy/sell section. Cheers!
Edited by Blurpapa - 12/16/11 at 6:42pm
Because I haven't read any impressions from anyone regarding it, and would like to know if it's any good.
Bit of an update (see first post at bottom).
Talked to Fried Ram (designer), the V282 will not be released in 2013. Currently the date is in 2014, but not set in stone.
Edited by grokit - 12/29/12 at 3:08pm
- The Violectric v282 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › WTB: used Hifiman RE-272, RE-262, UM miracle 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Like New 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X1 VS Colorfly C3? 7 minutes ago
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)