No, because we all use separate DACs. The strong point of the Violectric is the amp section. ;) Why do you ask?
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 11/14/14 at 4:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Violectric HPA V100 With no serial number on ebay, beware!! Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp Last post on 11/16/14 at 4:25pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Meier Audio Concerto vs Headamp Gilmore Lite w/ DPS Last post on 4/14/11 at 5:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Most Transparent SS <$1000 Last post on 4/22/11 at 4:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
- Headphone Impedance
The Violectric v282 thread - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes, I would X2 with that plan. The cost of paying extra for a 24/96 UsB input on the V200 is not too far off from a second hand EE minimax I / Audiolab MDAC or equivalent. You just need to spend a few weeks prowling the buy/sell section. Cheers!
Edited by Blurpapa - 12/16/11 at 6:42pm
Because I haven't read any impressions from anyone regarding it, and would like to know if it's any good.
Bit of an update (see first post at bottom).
Talked to Fried Ram (designer), the V282 will not be released in 2013. Currently the date is in 2014, but not set in stone.
Edited by grokit - 12/29/12 at 3:08pm
- The Violectric v282 thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FiiO X5 proposed new functionality: add whole folders to playlist;... 17 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 54 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Black Friday Deals for Audiophiles 2014 2 minutes ago
- › For Sale: JVC FX850 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 2 minutes ago
- › Custom IEM that's comfortable enough for someone with nerve pain by... 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › DJ Audio Interfaces vs. audiophile DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)