No, because we all use separate DACs. The strong point of the Violectric is the amp section. ;) Why do you ask?
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Violectric HPA V100 With no serial number on ebay, beware!! Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp Last post on 7/25/14 at 11:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Meier Audio Concerto vs Headamp Gilmore Lite w/ DPS Last post on 4/14/11 at 5:06pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Most Transparent SS <$1000 Last post on 4/22/11 at 4:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The Brianwavz S5 are made really nicely with good materials throughout - they’re made of metal, but are not heavy, tips are secure, but not too difficult to change, the cable doesn’t seem in any...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 superior if...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
- Headphone Impedance
The Violectric v282 thread - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yes, I would X2 with that plan. The cost of paying extra for a 24/96 UsB input on the V200 is not too far off from a second hand EE minimax I / Audiolab MDAC or equivalent. You just need to spend a few weeks prowling the buy/sell section. Cheers!
Edited by Blurpapa - 12/16/11 at 6:42pm
Because I haven't read any impressions from anyone regarding it, and would like to know if it's any good.
Bit of an update (see first post at bottom).
Talked to Fried Ram (designer), the V282 will not be released in 2013. Currently the date is in 2014, but not set in stone.
Edited by grokit - 12/29/12 at 3:08pm
- The Violectric v282 thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 23 seconds ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › New DENON "Music Maniac" & "Urban Raver" Lines: D7100, D600, D400 &... 4 minutes ago
- › FS: FiiO E12 Mont Blanc Headphone Amplifier (LNIB) 5 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)