All of these 4 IEMs are approximately in the same price range.
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandKlipschtagged by System, 8/23/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 8/23/10
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSony DREX300iP Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10More
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 9/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Head-Direct RE0's or Klipsch Image S4's??? Last post on 7/28/10 at 9:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- E2Cs failing: Replace with Klipsch image S4 or Head-Direct RE0? Last post on 7/9/10 at 10:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 vs Head Direct RE0 Last post on 7/18/10 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I need recommendations for earphones under $100 Last post on 6/14/10 at 9:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with under 80$ IEMS (RE0, S4, M2 or ?) Last post on 7/17/12 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
***This is a tl;dr: review. please refer to other reviews for a more in-depth analysis on their amazing sound.*** For $100, you simply won't be getting anything better sound-wise than these cans,...
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample.I was supposed to keep it...
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Which will you most likely go with?
Poll Results: Which IEM for the comfort, quality, detail, sound stage, life and price will you most likely go with if you really had to choose?
18 Total Votespost #1 of 198/22/10 at 6:07pmThread Starter
27% (5)Klipsch Image S4
50% (9)Head-Direct RE0
0% (0)Sony MDREX300
11% (2)Brainwavz M2
11% (2)None. I have a recommendation and will comment! =]
0% (0)All of the above!....................................................................................................................... JK.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 198/22/10 at 9:53pmThread Starterpost #3 of 198/22/10 at 10:40pmpost #4 of 198/23/10 at 4:31ampost #5 of 198/23/10 at 5:07amQuote:
obviously there are higher priced iems that may give you better performance. if you look at the poll theyre in a similar range. yellows list is comprised of more expensive iems exluding the vb.post #6 of 198/23/10 at 5:08am
Please dont make me choose! I didn't want to choose! Why am I being forced to choose?post #7 of 198/23/10 at 5:14amQuote:
As far as I recall you have sent your copy of DDM to another fellow head-fiers. How many of them have already auditioned them?post #8 of 198/23/10 at 5:16ampost #9 of 198/23/10 at 5:21amQuote:
That's what you say. But I have to pay for the RE0 as much as I did for the HJE900 because of shipping and taxes.
Besides, both RE0 and Hippo are 79 $.post #10 of 198/23/10 at 5:31am
Um, about three so far I think...post #11 of 198/23/10 at 6:26am
Have Mark already heard them? (he is from Edinburgh if not mistaken). Reason I am asking is because he has been not very kind to me, apparently because according to him, DDM aren't that great and he would not recommend them to any body here on this forum...
post #12 of 198/23/10 at 6:31am
Ha, yeah, Mark got them on trial from me and still has them, so thats the reason he has commented on them.post #13 of 198/23/10 at 6:38am
I see, do you know what his impressions are by any chance? He would not talk to me so I am just puzzled why DDMs have given him such a bad impressions.post #14 of 198/23/10 at 6:42am
I wouldn't want to put words in Mark's mouth - we have had some discussion about his impressions privately, but he is currently evaluating them still before writing his review, so I dont want to pre-empt that, sorry. Am sure you understand. Maybe you could ask him again?post #15 of 198/23/10 at 6:48amQuote:
yes, which is why i said excluding the vb.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which will you most likely go with?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Q701 impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 5 minutes ago
- › Bendix 6080WB Red label tubes. NOS. 5 minutes ago
- › cables are placebo 5 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Electra Electrostatic Amplifier 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by AvidlyEclectic
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)