All of these 4 IEMs are approximately in the same price range.
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandKlipschtagged by System, 8/23/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 8/23/10
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSony DREX300iP Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10More
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 9/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Head-Direct RE0's or Klipsch Image S4's??? Last post on 7/28/10 at 9:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- E2Cs failing: Replace with Klipsch image S4 or Head-Direct RE0? Last post on 7/9/10 at 10:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 vs Head Direct RE0 Last post on 7/18/10 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I need recommendations for earphones under $100 Last post on 6/14/10 at 9:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with under 80$ IEMS (RE0, S4, M2 or ?) Last post on 7/17/12 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
Which will you most likely go with?
Poll Results: Which IEM for the comfort, quality, detail, sound stage, life and price will you most likely go with if you really had to choose?
18 Total Votespost #1 of 198/22/10 at 6:07pmThread Starter
27% (5)Klipsch Image S4
50% (9)Head-Direct RE0
0% (0)Sony MDREX300
11% (2)Brainwavz M2
11% (2)None. I have a recommendation and will comment! =]
0% (0)All of the above!....................................................................................................................... JK.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 198/22/10 at 9:53pmThread Starterpost #3 of 198/22/10 at 10:40pmpost #4 of 198/23/10 at 4:31ampost #5 of 198/23/10 at 5:07amQuote:
obviously there are higher priced iems that may give you better performance. if you look at the poll theyre in a similar range. yellows list is comprised of more expensive iems exluding the vb.post #6 of 198/23/10 at 5:08am
Please dont make me choose! I didn't want to choose! Why am I being forced to choose?post #7 of 198/23/10 at 5:14amQuote:
As far as I recall you have sent your copy of DDM to another fellow head-fiers. How many of them have already auditioned them?post #8 of 198/23/10 at 5:16ampost #9 of 198/23/10 at 5:21amQuote:
That's what you say. But I have to pay for the RE0 as much as I did for the HJE900 because of shipping and taxes.
Besides, both RE0 and Hippo are 79 $.post #10 of 198/23/10 at 5:31am
Um, about three so far I think...post #11 of 198/23/10 at 6:26am
Have Mark already heard them? (he is from Edinburgh if not mistaken). Reason I am asking is because he has been not very kind to me, apparently because according to him, DDM aren't that great and he would not recommend them to any body here on this forum...
post #12 of 198/23/10 at 6:31am
Ha, yeah, Mark got them on trial from me and still has them, so thats the reason he has commented on them.post #13 of 198/23/10 at 6:38am
I see, do you know what his impressions are by any chance? He would not talk to me so I am just puzzled why DDMs have given him such a bad impressions.post #14 of 198/23/10 at 6:42am
I wouldn't want to put words in Mark's mouth - we have had some discussion about his impressions privately, but he is currently evaluating them still before writing his review, so I dont want to pre-empt that, sorry. Am sure you understand. Maybe you could ask him again?post #15 of 198/23/10 at 6:48amQuote:
yes, which is why i said excluding the vb.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which will you most likely go with?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Magni 2U Alum Faceplate  Magni (2) Std Faceplate 2 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Petition for Sennheiser to manufacture replacement parts for the... 2 minutes ago
- › 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones For Me At Around £250? 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › COMPUTER AUDIO INTERFACE 4 minutes ago
- › USB Cable popularity check 5 minutes ago
- › A more comfortable alternative to the Dunu DN-1000 5 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3