All of these 4 IEMs are approximately in the same price range.
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandKlipschtagged by System, 8/23/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 8/23/10
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSony DREX300iP Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10More
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 9/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Head-Direct RE0's or Klipsch Image S4's??? Last post on 7/28/10 at 9:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- E2Cs failing: Replace with Klipsch image S4 or Head-Direct RE0? Last post on 7/9/10 at 10:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 vs Head Direct RE0 Last post on 7/18/10 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I need recommendations for earphones under $100 Last post on 6/14/10 at 9:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with under 80$ IEMS (RE0, S4, M2 or ?) Last post on 7/17/12 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
Which will you most likely go with?
Poll Results: Which IEM for the comfort, quality, detail, sound stage, life and price will you most likely go with if you really had to choose?
18 Total Votespost #1 of 198/22/10 at 6:07pmThread Starter
27% (5)Klipsch Image S4
50% (9)Head-Direct RE0
0% (0)Sony MDREX300
11% (2)Brainwavz M2
11% (2)None. I have a recommendation and will comment! =]
0% (0)All of the above!....................................................................................................................... JK.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 198/22/10 at 9:53pmThread Starterpost #3 of 198/22/10 at 10:40pmpost #4 of 198/23/10 at 4:31ampost #5 of 198/23/10 at 5:07amQuote:
obviously there are higher priced iems that may give you better performance. if you look at the poll theyre in a similar range. yellows list is comprised of more expensive iems exluding the vb.post #6 of 198/23/10 at 5:08am
Please dont make me choose! I didn't want to choose! Why am I being forced to choose?post #7 of 198/23/10 at 5:14amQuote:
As far as I recall you have sent your copy of DDM to another fellow head-fiers. How many of them have already auditioned them?post #8 of 198/23/10 at 5:16ampost #9 of 198/23/10 at 5:21amQuote:
That's what you say. But I have to pay for the RE0 as much as I did for the HJE900 because of shipping and taxes.
Besides, both RE0 and Hippo are 79 $.post #10 of 198/23/10 at 5:31am
Um, about three so far I think...post #11 of 198/23/10 at 6:26am
Have Mark already heard them? (he is from Edinburgh if not mistaken). Reason I am asking is because he has been not very kind to me, apparently because according to him, DDM aren't that great and he would not recommend them to any body here on this forum...
post #12 of 198/23/10 at 6:31am
Ha, yeah, Mark got them on trial from me and still has them, so thats the reason he has commented on them.post #13 of 198/23/10 at 6:38am
I see, do you know what his impressions are by any chance? He would not talk to me so I am just puzzled why DDMs have given him such a bad impressions.post #14 of 198/23/10 at 6:42am
I wouldn't want to put words in Mark's mouth - we have had some discussion about his impressions privately, but he is currently evaluating them still before writing his review, so I dont want to pre-empt that, sorry. Am sure you understand. Maybe you could ask him again?post #15 of 198/23/10 at 6:48amQuote:
yes, which is why i said excluding the vb.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which will you most likely go with?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for good non in-ear earphones 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 4 minutes ago
- › M-Audio HDH50 High Definition Studio Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 7 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 8 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2