All of these 4 IEMs are approximately in the same price range.
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandKlipschtagged by System, 8/23/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 8/23/10
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSony DREX300iP Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10More
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 9/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Head-Direct RE0's or Klipsch Image S4's??? Last post on 7/28/10 at 9:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- E2Cs failing: Replace with Klipsch image S4 or Head-Direct RE0? Last post on 7/9/10 at 10:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 vs Head Direct RE0 Last post on 7/18/10 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I need recommendations for earphones under $100 Last post on 6/14/10 at 9:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with under 80$ IEMS (RE0, S4, M2 or ?) Last post on 7/17/12 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Which will you most likely go with?
Poll Results: Which IEM for the comfort, quality, detail, sound stage, life and price will you most likely go with if you really had to choose?
18 Total Votespost #1 of 198/22/10 at 6:07pmThread Starter
27% (5)Klipsch Image S4
50% (9)Head-Direct RE0
0% (0)Sony MDREX300
11% (2)Brainwavz M2
11% (2)None. I have a recommendation and will comment! =]
0% (0)All of the above!....................................................................................................................... JK.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 198/22/10 at 9:53pmThread Starterpost #3 of 198/22/10 at 10:40pmpost #4 of 198/23/10 at 4:31ampost #5 of 198/23/10 at 5:07amQuote:
obviously there are higher priced iems that may give you better performance. if you look at the poll theyre in a similar range. yellows list is comprised of more expensive iems exluding the vb.post #6 of 198/23/10 at 5:08am
Please dont make me choose! I didn't want to choose! Why am I being forced to choose?post #7 of 198/23/10 at 5:14amQuote:
As far as I recall you have sent your copy of DDM to another fellow head-fiers. How many of them have already auditioned them?post #8 of 198/23/10 at 5:16ampost #9 of 198/23/10 at 5:21amQuote:
That's what you say. But I have to pay for the RE0 as much as I did for the HJE900 because of shipping and taxes.
Besides, both RE0 and Hippo are 79 $.post #10 of 198/23/10 at 5:31am
Um, about three so far I think...post #11 of 198/23/10 at 6:26am
Have Mark already heard them? (he is from Edinburgh if not mistaken). Reason I am asking is because he has been not very kind to me, apparently because according to him, DDM aren't that great and he would not recommend them to any body here on this forum...
post #12 of 198/23/10 at 6:31am
Ha, yeah, Mark got them on trial from me and still has them, so thats the reason he has commented on them.post #13 of 198/23/10 at 6:38am
I see, do you know what his impressions are by any chance? He would not talk to me so I am just puzzled why DDMs have given him such a bad impressions.post #14 of 198/23/10 at 6:42am
I wouldn't want to put words in Mark's mouth - we have had some discussion about his impressions privately, but he is currently evaluating them still before writing his review, so I dont want to pre-empt that, sorry. Am sure you understand. Maybe you could ask him again?post #15 of 198/23/10 at 6:48amQuote:
yes, which is why i said excluding the vb.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which will you most likely go with?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 17 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 49 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Alclair RSM Quad Custom In-Ear Monitor Impressions Thread [ These... 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 2 minutes ago
- › Is the Schiit Ragnarok an overkill? 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Review 6 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...