Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Which will you most likely go with?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Which will you most likely go with?

Poll Results: Which IEM for the comfort, quality, detail, sound stage, life and price will you most likely go with if you really had to choose?

 
  • 27% (5)
    Klipsch Image S4
  • 50% (9)
    Head-Direct RE0
  • 0% (0)
    Sony MDREX300
  • 11% (2)
    Brainwavz M2
  • 11% (2)
    None. I have a recommendation and will comment! =]
  • 0% (0)
    All of the above!....................................................................................................................... JK.
18 Total Votes  
post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 

All of these 4 IEMs are approximately in the same price range.

post #2 of 19
Thread Starter 

bump! vote people, VOTE!

post #3 of 19

Look up Radius DDM, Hippo VB, DBA-02, HJE900,

post #4 of 19

That list is p1ss poor, IMO.

 

I'll go with yello131's list and pick HJE900.

post #5 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrazino View Post

That list is p1ss poor, IMO.

 

I'll go with yello131's list and pick HJE900.

 

obviously there are higher priced iems that may give you better performance. if you look at the poll theyre in a similar range. yellows list is comprised of more expensive iems exluding the vb.

post #6 of 19

Please dont make me choose!  I didn't want to choose!  Why am I being forced to choose?

post #7 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyboy71 View Post

Please dont make me choose!  I didn't want to choose!  Why am I being forced to choose?


Bennyboy71,

As far as I recall you have sent your copy of DDM to another fellow head-fiers.  How many of them have already auditioned them?

post #8 of 19

Definitely RE0s as long as you don't listen to bass heavy genres..

post #9 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephKim View Post

obviously there are higher priced iems that may give you better performance. if you look at the poll theyre in a similar range. yellows list is comprised of more expensive iems exluding the vb.


That's what you say. But I have to pay for the RE0 as much as I did for the HJE900 because of shipping and taxes.

Besides, both RE0 and Hippo are 79 $.

post #10 of 19


Um, about three so far I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello131 View Post




Bennyboy71,

As far as I recall you have sent your copy of DDM to another fellow head-fiers.  How many of them have already auditioned them?

post #11 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyboy71 View Post


Um, about three so far I think...


 

 Have Mark already heard them? (he is from Edinburgh if not mistaken). Reason I am asking is because he has been not very kind to me, apparently because according to him, DDM aren't that great and he would not recommend them to any body here on this forum...
 

post #12 of 19


Ha, yeah, Mark got them on trial from me and still has them, so thats the reason he has commented on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello131 View Post



 Have Mark already heard them? (he is from Edinburgh if not mistaken). Reason I am asking is because he has been not very kind to me, apparently because according to him, DDM aren't that great and he would not recommend them to any body here on this forum...
 

post #13 of 19


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyboy71 View Post


Ha, yeah, Mark got them on trial from me and still has them, so thats the reason he has commented on them.


 


I see, do you know what his impressions are by any chance? He would not talk to me so I am just puzzled why DDMs have given him such a bad impressions.

post #14 of 19


I wouldn't want to put words in Mark's mouth - we have had some discussion about his impressions privately, but he is currently evaluating them still before writing his review, so I dont want to pre-empt that, sorry.  Am sure you understand.  Maybe you could ask him again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello131 View Post


 


I see, do you know what his impressions are by any chance? He would not talk to me so I am just puzzled why DDMs have given him such a bad impressions.

post #15 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrazino View Post


That's what you say. But I have to pay for the RE0 as much as I did for the HJE900 because of shipping and taxes.

Besides, both RE0 and Hippo are 79 $.


yes, which is why i said excluding the vb.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Which will you most likely go with?