All of these 4 IEMs are approximately in the same price range.
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandKlipschtagged by System, 8/23/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 8/23/10
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandSonytagged by System, 8/23/10
- productSony DREX300iP Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10More
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 9/7/10
Related Forum Threads
- Head-Direct RE0's or Klipsch Image S4's??? Last post on 7/28/10 at 9:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- E2Cs failing: Replace with Klipsch image S4 or Head-Direct RE0? Last post on 7/9/10 at 10:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 vs Head Direct RE0 Last post on 7/18/10 at 10:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I need recommendations for earphones under $100 Last post on 6/14/10 at 9:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help with under 80$ IEMS (RE0, S4, M2 or ?) Last post on 7/17/12 at 9:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Which will you most likely go with?
Poll Results: Which IEM for the comfort, quality, detail, sound stage, life and price will you most likely go with if you really had to choose?
18 Total Votespost #1 of 198/22/10 at 6:07pmThread Starter
27% (5)Klipsch Image S4
50% (9)Head-Direct RE0
0% (0)Sony MDREX300
11% (2)Brainwavz M2
11% (2)None. I have a recommendation and will comment! =]
0% (0)All of the above!....................................................................................................................... JK.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 198/22/10 at 9:53pmThread Starterpost #3 of 198/22/10 at 10:40pmpost #4 of 198/23/10 at 4:31ampost #5 of 198/23/10 at 5:07amQuote:
obviously there are higher priced iems that may give you better performance. if you look at the poll theyre in a similar range. yellows list is comprised of more expensive iems exluding the vb.post #6 of 198/23/10 at 5:08am
Please dont make me choose! I didn't want to choose! Why am I being forced to choose?post #7 of 198/23/10 at 5:14amQuote:
As far as I recall you have sent your copy of DDM to another fellow head-fiers. How many of them have already auditioned them?post #8 of 198/23/10 at 5:16ampost #9 of 198/23/10 at 5:21amQuote:
That's what you say. But I have to pay for the RE0 as much as I did for the HJE900 because of shipping and taxes.
Besides, both RE0 and Hippo are 79 $.post #10 of 198/23/10 at 5:31am
Um, about three so far I think...post #11 of 198/23/10 at 6:26am
Have Mark already heard them? (he is from Edinburgh if not mistaken). Reason I am asking is because he has been not very kind to me, apparently because according to him, DDM aren't that great and he would not recommend them to any body here on this forum...
post #12 of 198/23/10 at 6:31am
Ha, yeah, Mark got them on trial from me and still has them, so thats the reason he has commented on them.post #13 of 198/23/10 at 6:38am
I see, do you know what his impressions are by any chance? He would not talk to me so I am just puzzled why DDMs have given him such a bad impressions.post #14 of 198/23/10 at 6:42am
I wouldn't want to put words in Mark's mouth - we have had some discussion about his impressions privately, but he is currently evaluating them still before writing his review, so I dont want to pre-empt that, sorry. Am sure you understand. Maybe you could ask him again?post #15 of 198/23/10 at 6:48amQuote:
yes, which is why i said excluding the vb.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which will you most likely go with?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Basically unused JDS Labs Element 46 seconds ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Nashua, New Hampshire Meet: Decemeber 5th, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - The Shard Event 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 8 minutes ago
- › Looking for new portable headphones 10 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 10 minutes ago
- › Grado SR225 or SR225I 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2