or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SR60-Mod - Page 232  

post #3466 of 5003


HF2s were awesome when i used the with Battlefield 2. RS1s were pretty good also. To each is own.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danthrax View Post

But I like my AKG 240's for metal? I don't care about bass I listen more to Death Metal and Technical metal so it fits more with Classical music than Metallica metal. I also use my headphones for gaming, and Grado's aren't great for that either. I'm probably going to get Beyerdynamics since I've heard they are a mixture of Grado and AKG.



 

post #3467 of 5003

Bila!!! Take care of yourself!!

 

no wonder you've been missing!!

post #3468 of 5003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilavideo View Post

Hey guys, long time, right?  I haven't been on lately.  I took a spill in the kiddie park and really screwed up my foot.  It's not broken, just some torn ligaments, nothing a little time and some babying won't heal.

 

 

Bill,

 

Sorry to hear of your spill.  Torn ligaments are not fun.  A few weeks back, I had an MRI done and I need to have my torn meniscus operated on to remove the damaged tissue.  The doc says I can wait until fall, if need be - which I think I'll do because I have so much outside work to do this summer (landscaping, etc.).  The docs prescribed me with 2,400mg of Ibuprofen to take each day - but, I'm only taking a third of that amount.  Now, to make matters worse, I'm getting the same feeling in the other knee.  I'm not sure whether to proceed with a 2nd MRI at this time or not.  Ugh!

 

As I recall, in your posts 2 or 3 weeks back, you were expecting about 90 Lbs. of wood to arrive.  Did the shipment make it your way yet?

 

post #3469 of 5003


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post

anyone tired the foamy duck mod?

 

10.jpg


 


C'mon that is getting Ridiculous !!

 

everyone knows the foamy Rabbit mod sounds far better..... IMO :-)

 

hehe I like how the Guy in the picture is holding his hands up.

 

Like wearing foamy duck headphones could be seen by some as a sign of hostility  "Ok I may be wearing the Foamy Duck mods but I come in peace"

 

Having joked about that, do no attempt to wear the Foamy Duck Mods anywhere near countryside locations where weird men hang out with guns that find "fun" in shooting living  bird,s as they  may miss-take your innocent foam Duck mods as something else worth killing for pleasure .


Edited by ib1dance - 4/29/11 at 2:25pm
post #3470 of 5003

Several years back, I was real heavy into metal music.  Then, for the longest time, I kept trying to get the perfect speakers and audio system to play heavy metal the right way.  I could never achieve what I was looking for.  Eventually, I switched over to Jazz and Blues for my music - where the clarity of the instruments can be nicely heard.  Now, that is what I can finally  call bliss - when it comes to peaceful music that sounds great and I can relax to it.

 

By the way, when my wife and I met, I wore sleeveless Judas Priest T-shirts and drove a black Trans Am.  Needless to say, I've changed my ways a bit over the years.  Our 25th wedding anniversary is this coming Tuesday.

post #3471 of 5003

There needs to be a soundstage. I play CS:S and sound is almost as good as wall hacks on this game.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwallman View Post


HF2s were awesome when i used the with Battlefield 2. RS1s were pretty good also. To each is own.
 



 



 

post #3472 of 5003

lately, the lack post with picts of grados saddens me triportsad.gif

post #3473 of 5003
Quote:
Originally Posted by wje View Post

Several years back, I was real heavy into metal music.  Then, for the longest time, I kept trying to get the perfect speakers and audio system to play heavy metal the right way.  I could never achieve what I was looking for.  Eventually, I switched over to Jazz and Blues for my music - where the clarity of the instruments can be nicely heard.  Now, that is what I can finally  call bliss - when it comes to peaceful music that sounds great and I can relax to it.

 

By the way, when my wife and I met, I wore sleeveless Judas Priest T-shirts and drove a black Trans Am.  Needless to say, I've changed my ways a bit over the years.  Our 25th wedding anniversary is this coming Tuesday.


whoa! more than 25 years together! .Congratulations & here's to another 25 years of loving relationships for everyone lucky enough to be in one .


Edited by ib1dance - 4/29/11 at 3:33pm
post #3474 of 5003
Quote:
Originally Posted by wje View Post

By the way, when my wife and I met, I wore sleeveless Judas Priest T-shirts and drove a black Trans Am.  Needless to say, I've changed my ways a bit over the years.  Our 25th wedding anniversary is this coming Tuesday.



When I read this I can't help but think of Joe Dirt. The part played by Kid Rock.................etysmile.gif

post #3475 of 5003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic View Post

When I read this I can't help but think of Joe Dirt. The part played by Kid Rock.................etysmile.gif


Yeah, that was a funny flick.  At the time, the "F" body GM automobiles (Camaros, Firebirds, etc.) were very much in style.  Now, when I see an older one today, I just cringe.  Long heavy doors, sloppy handling, etc.

post #3476 of 5003
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post

lately, the lack post with picts of grados saddens me triportsad.gif


I'm with you on that.  However, I thought I'd arrive home today and see my Grado SR325i headphones returned from their trip to Grado.  Maybe, next week, I guess.  I'll then start posting some pictures of modifications, etc. at that time.  Meanwhile, you have my avatar to look at. biggrin.gif  That redneck dude was looking kind of lonely by himself, so I had to Photoshop a pair of SR325i "Goldies" onto him for excitement.

 


Edited by wje - 4/29/11 at 6:39pm
post #3477 of 5003
Quote:
Originally Posted by wje View Post
  By the way, when my wife and I met, I wore sleeveless Judas Priest T-shirts and drove a black Trans Am.  Needless to say, I've changed my ways a bit over the years.  Our 25th wedding anniversary is this coming Tuesday.


You know WJE, the Rock Tee's were the best in the 80's. I wish I had another Def Leppard Pyromania tee or Night Ranger's 7 Wishes tour. I had a Hagar bandana as well......

Those were the days and my Grado's help bring them back to life...............ksc75smile.gif


Edited by Majestic - 4/29/11 at 7:59pm
post #3478 of 5003
Quote:
Originally Posted by wje View Post




I'm with you on that.  However, I thought I'd arrive home today and see my Grado SR325i headphones returned from their trip to Grado.  Maybe, next week, I guess.  I'll then start posting some pictures of modifications, etc. at that time.  Meanwhile, you have my avatar to look at. biggrin.gif  That redneck dude was looking kind of lonely by himself, so I had to Photoshop a pair of SR325i "Goldies" onto him for excitement.

 


Your redneck looks the part now!
post #3479 of 5003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic View Post




You know WJE, the Rock Tee's were the best in the 80's. I wish I had another Def Leppard Pyromania tee or Night Ranger's 7 Wishes tour. I had a Hagar bandana as well......

Those were the days and my Grado's help bring them back to life...............ksc75smile.gif


I actually saw Sammy Hagar with Molly Hatchett in concert.  Sammy Hager was performing his "I Can't Drive 55 Tour".  He had a red Trans Am on the stage as a prop.  He was jumping all over that vehicle while he performed.  I guess those "aliens" that he was abducted by made him do it. biggrin.gif

 

post #3480 of 5003

etysmile.gif  I remember that tour but the stage here in our city was too small for large props.............

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked