sharkz, I totally get what you mean about the headband. I just got my Beyer headband in the mail today... that I ordered over two weeks ago.
- they ship to Canada (not everyone does this)
- nicely packed in a box
- shipped out within 4 business days of my order
- no customs or brokerage fees (Beyer collects Canadian HST)
- Beyer responded to my email asking about the order status
- shipping cost for me was $25 (to Canada)
- postage stamp on the box was $5.01 USPS
- no tracking number
- did I mention it took over two weeks?