One of the first times someone actually suggested a Philips in ages. Philips does make good headphones.
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandDenontagged by System, 8/23/10
- productDenon AH-C551K In-Ear Headphonetagged by System, 8/23/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 8/23/10
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/10
Related Forum Threads
- Jaben Grado Woody/Alumod bundle? Anyone go for it? Last post on 2/21/12 at 9:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado sr80i vs Alessandro ms-1i Last post on 9/10/10 at 10:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR80i keeps falling off my head! Last post on 2/4/15 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Grados for iPod classic? Last post on 8/2/10 at 2:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado's Overseas Last post on 7/15/10 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
PROFESSIONALS COME HELP PLEASE? - Page 2post #16 of 208/24/10 at 3:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 208/25/10 at 4:11pmQuote:
Yeah. I am surprised that many people don't believe that Philips did good headphones. Although they doesn't produce super good headphones like HD800 or T1, they actually do great and relatively cheap headphone in their price range.post #18 of 208/26/10 at 12:43ampost #19 of 208/26/10 at 12:54am
- PROFESSIONALS COME HELP PLEASE?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 2498 Active Users (423 Members and 2075 Guests)
- › Final Audio Design Lab 1 - Int Shipping Included 13 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 🌅 Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 9 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 10 minutes ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 11 minutes ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 12 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)