One of the first times someone actually suggested a Philips in ages. Philips does make good headphones.
Related Forum Threads
- Jaben Grado Woody/Alumod bundle? Anyone go for it? Last post on 2/21/12 at 9:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado sr80i vs Alessandro ms-1i Last post on 9/10/10 at 10:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR80i keeps falling off my head! Last post on 8/19/10 at 8:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Grados for iPod classic? Last post on 8/2/10 at 2:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado's Overseas Last post on 7/15/10 at 9:27am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the K550. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The AKG K550...
PROFESSIONALS COME HELP PLEASE? - Page 2post #16 of 208/24/10 at 3:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 208/25/10 at 4:11pmQuote:
Yeah. I am surprised that many people don't believe that Philips did good headphones. Although they doesn't produce super good headphones like HD800 or T1, they actually do great and relatively cheap headphone in their price range.post #18 of 208/26/10 at 12:43ampost #19 of 208/26/10 at 12:54am
- PROFESSIONALS COME HELP PLEASE?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 1975 Active Users (504 Members and 1471 Guests)
- › FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO!... 1 second ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 15 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD700 with DHC highend cable + original cable 31 seconds ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Does anyone own the Wyred4sound DAC 2? 1 minute ago
- › New Abyss planar magnetic headphone 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe