Beyers for me so far....as K19 said I like everything else about them but the treble spike. That being said I haven't quite given up on them yet.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeyertagged by System, 8/20/10
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by System, 8/20/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 8/20/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250 Ohmtagged by System, 8/20/10
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 8/20/10
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/20/10
- categoryDACstagged by System, 8/20/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/20/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/20/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/20/10More
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 8/20/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 8/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Please Help me choose a headphone from this website.... AH-D7000, HD650, DT880, DT990, T70 Last post on 5/22/16 at 6:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Which Sennheiser headphones should i buy? Last post on 9/23/11 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon AH-D2000, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm, Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm, AKG Q701, used... Last post on 12/6/12 at 11:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are Refurbished Headphones a Good Idea? Last post on 6/13/11 at 7:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone should I take for Metal Music? Last post on 11/14/11 at 4:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
What "house sound" annoys you the most? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1548/20/10 at 2:37ampost #18 of 1548/20/10 at 2:51ampost #19 of 1548/20/10 at 3:17ampost #20 of 1548/20/10 at 4:46ampost #21 of 1548/20/10 at 5:40amQuote:
LMFAO!!!!post #22 of 1548/20/10 at 7:20ampost #23 of 1548/20/10 at 10:50am
I do not dislike the Beyerdynamic house sound... but I dislike the Beyer house 'soundstaging'... Next to the K-702, Mahler sounds homogenized and 2-D on my Tesla 1post #24 of 1548/20/10 at 12:13pmpost #25 of 1548/20/10 at 12:22pm
Grado - sounds like somebody shoved needles into my ear
Shure IEMs - sounds like I am listening through the cottonballs that somebody stuffed into my ear after my ears were bleeding from Gradospost #26 of 1548/20/10 at 2:10pmQuote:
LOL what the...post #27 of 1548/20/10 at 2:58pm
The weird thing about grado sr60 for me is that they sounded like they were playing through a dixie cup. The treble didn't bother me, actually they didn't have enough treble to my ears believe it or not.. But the mids were just weird to me. I can't say anything for the rest of the grado line but I certainly hope the sr60 wasn't representative of the higher ones as I'm considering giving the Ms1 a go.post #28 of 1548/20/10 at 3:11pm
headphones companies are getting it all wrong IMO
Man, If i had a few million $ to spend on R&D for making my own brand of headphones, Id put sennheiser, Grado, and everyone else totally out of business at least for the few year or so until they steal and copy my design and signature lol
Props to fischer audio for getting it right the first time ( please dont turn into skullcandy with your terribly ugly new designs pleaseeee stay respectable! )post #29 of 1548/20/10 at 3:18pmpost #30 of 1548/20/10 at 3:18pm
I'm pretty open minded about different sounding gear; I like variety and let's face it all of the phones we discuss here are high quality. But there was one make I have never managed to like and that is Denon, and the first one I heard was the AH-D7000. I'd heard so much I expected them to be amazing and was left completely cold by them; they just sounded lifeless and bland. I went back to them several times to try and see what people saw in them but just didn't get it. Lower models I've heard since were worse.
- What "house sound" annoys you the most?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 second ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Appreciation Thread – a New Start (please read... 11 seconds ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 36 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E80 Review by mark2410 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 3 minutes ago
- › what do i get for my dt 990 pro 250 ohms 4 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 6 minutes ago
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...