Well my ue-11 pro shell broke the other day. Unfortunately they are currently out of warranty so unfortunately I have to get them remolded or purchase an upgrade. I was looking at JH16 since Jerry invented the custom monitors including my ue-11 pro. What kind of sound difference should I expect if I go this route? I had a hearing aid place temp fix my ue's with some acrylic glue that hardens by uv light. They are functioning but cosmetically are atrocious and worried that it will not last.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New to forum ue-11 pro broke.
Related Forum Threads
- ACS T1 2010 is Mullard xf1 in disguise !! Last post on 2/15/11 at 1:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A note on customs and their fit Last post on 8/2/10 at 6:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? Last post on 1/26/15 at 10:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 2:34 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
Gear references Favourite: D2000 (balanced with sub-bass and upper-midrange emphasis) Neutrality: SRH940 (though with a slight treble emphasis) IEM reference: Aurisonics...
New to forum ue-11 pro broke.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 88/19/10 at 5:49pmThread Starterpost #3 of 88/20/10 at 3:01ampost #4 of 88/20/10 at 4:55ampost #5 of 88/21/10 at 1:03pmThread Starterpost #6 of 88/26/10 at 12:10amThread Starterpost #7 of 88/26/10 at 9:10am
Its tough, not many have the money to buy so many customs. However, I did a little digging on some old threads that I remembered reading:
They are REALLY long. Have fun reading them.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New to forum ue-11 pro broke.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2756 Active Users (467 Members and 2289 Guests)
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 48 seconds ago
- › 1989 VS 2017............M.............E!! 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 2 minutes ago
- › Any idea about this new headphone ? 2 minutes ago
- › Recommend me neutral IEMs under ~220 USD! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD598- recable, single sided, balanced 4 minutes ago
- › Acoustic Research M20 Coming soon 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 4 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 5 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › TFZ Series 1 by Hisoundfi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...