Well my ue-11 pro shell broke the other day. Unfortunately they are currently out of warranty so unfortunately I have to get them remolded or purchase an upgrade. I was looking at JH16 since Jerry invented the custom monitors including my ue-11 pro. What kind of sound difference should I expect if I go this route? I had a hearing aid place temp fix my ue's with some acrylic glue that hardens by uv light. They are functioning but cosmetically are atrocious and worried that it will not last.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New to forum ue-11 pro broke.
Related Forum Threads
- ACS T1 2010 is Mullard xf1 in disguise !! Last post on 2/15/11 at 1:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A note on customs and their fit Last post on 8/2/10 at 6:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- earphones with more rumble? Last post on 7/18/14 at 2:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- in ear bluetoot WITH wire Last post on 6/1/14 at 4:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
New to forum ue-11 pro broke.
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 88/19/10 at 5:49pmThread Starterpost #3 of 88/20/10 at 3:01ampost #4 of 88/20/10 at 4:55ampost #5 of 88/21/10 at 1:03pmThread Starterpost #6 of 88/26/10 at 12:10amThread Starterpost #7 of 88/26/10 at 9:10am
Its tough, not many have the money to buy so many customs. However, I did a little digging on some old threads that I remembered reading:
They are REALLY long. Have fun reading them.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New to forum ue-11 pro broke.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3167 Active Users (493 Members and 2674 Guests)
- › Official X3 firmware 3.30--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. Merry Christmas! 20 seconds ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 27 seconds ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 1 minute ago
- › My Little Pony Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 5 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)