I saw this mentioned in past reviews and I was checking if it is still true. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Rudistor realeased a new flagship amp Last post on 4/5/11 at 5:46pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- $700 SS amp - Rudistor, Meier, Burson ? Last post on 10/12/10 at 10:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Rudistor rp010 sound quality vs. newer amps (Beta22 or Luxman P1U). Last post on 7/6/11 at 2:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- What will you choose? Woo wa22 or rudistor RP010B mkII? Last post on 8/3/10 at 6:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Balanced headphone amp, which one is your choice? RSAB52 or Rudistor RP010B MkII Last post on 8/2/10 at 3:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Headphone Impedance
Does the current Rudistor RP010B come with a remote volume control?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Thanks. Yep, Rudistor said no on the remote, even as an option (which is funny because there are reviews here showing actual pictures of the remote). I guess they discontinued it. Too bad, that would be a nice feature.
Also, how hot does it get? Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I've noticed although people complain about Rudistor, everyone who has heard this amp says it sounds just unbelievably great. I can't recall one negative comment about the sound quality.
I am impressed by the build and sound quality.
I can understand people who actually own it complaining, but I can't understand those who haven't even seen it and making lots of noise.
I thought the same thing, noticing that a lot of folks who criticized the design were not owners or had even commented on the sound, so I can't tell if they heard it or not. These criticisms may be legitimate, but, still, I think in the end it's performance that counts.
I also noticed that this amp is now about $1200-$1300 less than it was 2-3 years ago. I guess that is because of the Euro, but I'm not sure. If so, it's nice of Rudi to pass that savings directly on to U.S. buyers. So now it is only $1K more than the Luxman P1U or Apache.
Edited by rgs9200m - 8/20/10 at 1:09pm
I bought mine one year ago, and I wanted a remote - the user's guide even discussed it still - but Rudi said they dropped it for simplification.
I had a small hardware issue - the 1/4" sockets were loose-fitting - but Rudi took care of it asap. The amp's SQ is fantastic - detail and music, with such timbre and real presence - and it has commanding power - it can even drive K1000s. I highly recommend it.
Very nice indeed, excellent SQ but in my opinion and with my system, it cannot drive the K1000's to the level I would have liked.
Did you have to send yours back to Italy to get the sockets fixed?
Yes, and though it's been over a year now and my memory may be fuzzing me, but as I recall it was on his dime. Rudi was very firm about wanting to take care of it right. I have absolutley no complaints, just lots of enjoyable music moments.
Most impressive is its absolutely transparent SQ --- it has proved to be equal or better than every component upgrade I've made in the system and every comparison I've made. In the end, it is always at least one iota better or more enjoyable.
- Does the current Rudistor RP010B come with a remote volume control?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › AlphaDog Mr Speakers in red (EU) 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Comply Tips Review 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 5 minutes ago
- › Hiface Two - Linux Mint Problem 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)