I've been recommended the Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision, Sennheiser CX 400-II Precision, Sennheiser CX 500, V-Moda Vibe, and Ultimate Ears Metro.fi 170. I'm no good at knowing what earphones are good just based on the technical data and everything, so I can't decide. Do you think you guys could help me make a decision, or recommend me some other earphones for around $50
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/20/10
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 8/20/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX300 II Precision Redtagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 400-II Stereo Ear-Canal Headphones - Blacktagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 500-B In-Ear Headphone (Black)tagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 500 Lightweight Portable Gaming Headphonetagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 500-T In-Ear Headphone (Titanium color)tagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 500-W In-Ear Headphone (White)tagged by System, 8/20/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 8/20/10More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds - Blushtagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-MODA Vibe Earbuds - Flashback Chrometagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-MODA Vibe Earbuds - Gold Edition La Mochatagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-MODA Vibe Earbuds - Midnight Bluetagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds - Red Roxxtagged by System, 8/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Recabling V-Moda Vibe ii iphone earbuds, what cabling should I use? Last post on 10/27/11 at 6:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [HELP] Which Earphones? UE Super Fi 4/CX 500/RE 2/UE Metro Fi 220 Last post on 9/3/10 at 3:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda vibe earphones Last post on 7/28/10 at 6:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda earbud w/mic help Last post on 5/16/10 at 10:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Vibes... The review is finished. (56k beware, big pics...) Last post on 9/21/09 at 12:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Need help finding the best in-ear earphones for around $50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sorry, as you can tell, I'm rather new at this big audio stuff. I'm not sure what a sound signature is, but I listen to all kinds of artists and genres that I couldn't specify it to one. I guess rock is probably the primary genre I listen to, but my musical tastes are extremely varied.
Read the many reviews compiled by joker and ClieOS. You'll find many excellent choices among them that meet your budget criteria (and I don't believe that any of those mentioned in your OP fall in that realm). BTW, the typical technical data provided for IEMs is pretty much useless for comparison. Both have useful summary charts (following reviews for joker, linked for ClieOS) that will help focus your reading.
Models from Brainwavz/ViSang and MEElec seem to offer lots of quality for the buck in your budget range these days. I liked my NuForce NE-7M and MEElec M9P (both have a mic/remote, but have less expensive versions without that feature) until I was seduced by the excellence of Fischer DBA-02's, well beyond your stated budget, but another great value.
- Need help finding the best in-ear earphones for around $50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 seconds ago
- › Audirvana Plus 2.0 27 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 38 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)