I've been recommended the Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision, Sennheiser CX 400-II Precision, Sennheiser CX 500, V-Moda Vibe, and Ultimate Ears Metro.fi 170. I'm no good at knowing what earphones are good just based on the technical data and everything, so I can't decide. Do you think you guys could help me make a decision, or recommend me some other earphones for around $50
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/20/10
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 8/20/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX300 II Precision Redtagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 400-II Stereo Ear-Canal Headphones - Blacktagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 500-B In-Ear Headphone (Black)tagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 500 Lightweight Portable Gaming Headphonetagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 500-T In-Ear Headphone (Titanium color)tagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 500-W In-Ear Headphone (White)tagged by System, 8/20/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 8/20/10More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds - Blushtagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-MODA Vibe Earbuds - Flashback Chrometagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-MODA Vibe Earbuds - Gold Edition La Mochatagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-MODA Vibe Earbuds - Midnight Bluetagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds - Red Roxxtagged by System, 8/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Recabling V-Moda Vibe ii iphone earbuds, what cabling should I use? Last post on 10/27/11 at 6:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [HELP] Which Earphones? UE Super Fi 4/CX 500/RE 2/UE Metro Fi 220 Last post on 9/3/10 at 3:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda vibe earphones Last post on 7/28/10 at 6:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda earbud w/mic help Last post on 5/16/10 at 10:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Vibes... The review is finished. (56k beware, big pics...) Last post on 9/21/09 at 12:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
If you want a natural sound with realistic vocals and soundstage, tight bass, sparkling highs without being fatigued, and a headphone who can reveal the true quality of the recorded music, and...
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Need help finding the best in-ear earphones for around $50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sorry, as you can tell, I'm rather new at this big audio stuff. I'm not sure what a sound signature is, but I listen to all kinds of artists and genres that I couldn't specify it to one. I guess rock is probably the primary genre I listen to, but my musical tastes are extremely varied.
Read the many reviews compiled by joker and ClieOS. You'll find many excellent choices among them that meet your budget criteria (and I don't believe that any of those mentioned in your OP fall in that realm). BTW, the typical technical data provided for IEMs is pretty much useless for comparison. Both have useful summary charts (following reviews for joker, linked for ClieOS) that will help focus your reading.
Models from Brainwavz/ViSang and MEElec seem to offer lots of quality for the buck in your budget range these days. I liked my NuForce NE-7M and MEElec M9P (both have a mic/remote, but have less expensive versions without that feature) until I was seduced by the excellence of Fischer DBA-02's, well beyond your stated budget, but another great value.
- Need help finding the best in-ear earphones for around $50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 3 minutes ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 8 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio V3 Discussion and Mods. 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2