I've been recommended the Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision, Sennheiser CX 400-II Precision, Sennheiser CX 500, V-Moda Vibe, and Ultimate Ears Metro.fi 170. I'm no good at knowing what earphones are good just based on the technical data and everything, so I can't decide. Do you think you guys could help me make a decision, or recommend me some other earphones for around $50
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/20/10
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M1tagged by System, 8/20/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX300 II Precision Redtagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 400-II Stereo Ear-Canal Headphones - Blacktagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 500-B In-Ear Headphone (Black)tagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 500 Lightweight Portable Gaming Headphonetagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 500-T In-Ear Headphone (Titanium color)tagged by System, 8/20/10
- productSennheiser CX 500-W In-Ear Headphone (White)tagged by System, 8/20/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 8/20/10More
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds - Blushtagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-MODA Vibe Earbuds - Flashback Chrometagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-MODA Vibe Earbuds - Gold Edition La Mochatagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds (Gunmetal Black)tagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-MODA Vibe Earbuds - Midnight Bluetagged by System, 8/20/10
- productV-Moda Vibe Earbuds - Red Roxxtagged by System, 8/20/10
Related Forum Threads
- Recabling V-Moda Vibe ii iphone earbuds, what cabling should I use? Last post on 10/27/11 at 6:40am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [HELP] Which Earphones? UE Super Fi 4/CX 500/RE 2/UE Metro Fi 220 Last post on 9/3/10 at 3:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda vibe earphones Last post on 7/28/10 at 6:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-Moda earbud w/mic help Last post on 5/16/10 at 10:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- V-moda Vibes... The review is finished. (56k beware, big pics...) Last post on 9/21/09 at 12:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Need help finding the best in-ear earphones for around $50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sorry, as you can tell, I'm rather new at this big audio stuff. I'm not sure what a sound signature is, but I listen to all kinds of artists and genres that I couldn't specify it to one. I guess rock is probably the primary genre I listen to, but my musical tastes are extremely varied.
Read the many reviews compiled by joker and ClieOS. You'll find many excellent choices among them that meet your budget criteria (and I don't believe that any of those mentioned in your OP fall in that realm). BTW, the typical technical data provided for IEMs is pretty much useless for comparison. Both have useful summary charts (following reviews for joker, linked for ClieOS) that will help focus your reading.
Models from Brainwavz/ViSang and MEElec seem to offer lots of quality for the buck in your budget range these days. I liked my NuForce NE-7M and MEElec M9P (both have a mic/remote, but have less expensive versions without that feature) until I was seduced by the excellence of Fischer DBA-02's, well beyond your stated budget, but another great value.
- Need help finding the best in-ear earphones for around $50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Z906 vs Z5500 17 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 24 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 28 seconds ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › My $20 sound better than my $200 headphones. why? 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 3 minutes ago
- › best headphone in the world? 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)