- 224 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Location: Ohio
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2STEPDANCEtagged by System, 2/28/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/25/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/4/11
- brandMeier Audiotagged by System, 8/19/10
- productMeier Audio CORDA HEADSIXtagged by System, 3/4/11
- productMeier Audio Stepdancetagged by System, 8/19/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/19/10
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 3/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AC Power Plug for Stepdance 2. Last post on 9/17/11 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- anyone tried the leckerton amps with the opa 627? Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
I just got my X1 II but I'm really busy so I will first pen a few quick thoughts and edit this next time/respond to any comments or PMs you send me :) Info and Specs...
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
I love Ibasso, really respect there products, especially the DX90 wich I still use everyday after 3 years and have lot of pleasure to listen to, i'm still amaze by the clear, neutral and analytical...
Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 162post #2416 of 30367/16/13 at 8:57amAwww..,,tooo goood to be true!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2417 of 30367/16/13 at 6:46pmpost #2418 of 30367/16/13 at 6:58pmQuote:
Let me guess, the Heaven VI?
I can't really go past 12 o'clock with the Heaven V on low gain.post #2419 of 30367/16/13 at 7:05pm
especially, must have the same issue. but all my IEM except Tzar 250
I plan on enjoying my music for years to come so I want to protect my hearing. What honey?
I was actually going to look thru the manual, gotta be a way to adjust the gain to low
what a power little piecepost #2420 of 30367/16/13 at 7:16pmpost #2421 of 30367/16/13 at 7:19pmpost #2422 of 30367/17/13 at 4:48pmpost #2423 of 30367/17/13 at 5:19pmThread Starterpost #2424 of 30367/17/13 at 6:42pmpost #2425 of 30367/21/13 at 9:27pmHave missed this thread. As in 'I miss you' sort of miss. :P
I haven't listened to any of my stuff at all for about a year now, but getting interested again. Will use my stepdance compared to my other top tiered portable amps.post #2426 of 30367/30/13 at 3:20pmpost #2427 of 30367/30/13 at 4:01pm
That Tera Player deserves a Meier amp!
Which phones are you using?
Mikepost #2428 of 30367/30/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
Tralucent 1+2 today. I'll try it out with the TG334 tomorrow.
Hands down the best bass and soundstage spaciousness I've heard in a portable amp.post #2429 of 30367/30/13 at 5:31pmQuote:
Do you know how the quickstep compares to the portaphile 627/627x? That would be an interesting comparison.post #2430 of 30367/30/13 at 5:52pm
- Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 9 seconds ago
- › HIFIME 9018D USB DAC 14 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 48 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Cowon PLENUE M2 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear