- 224 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Location: Ohio
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2STEPDANCEtagged by System, 2/28/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/25/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/4/11
- brandMeier Audiotagged by System, 8/19/10
- productMeier Audio CORDA HEADSIXtagged by System, 3/4/11
- productMeier Audio Stepdancetagged by System, 8/19/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/19/10
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 3/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AC Power Plug for Stepdance 2. Last post on 9/17/11 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- anyone tried the leckerton amps with the opa 627? Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 162post #2416 of 28987/16/13 at 8:57amAwww..,,tooo goood to be true!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2417 of 28987/16/13 at 6:46pmpost #2418 of 28987/16/13 at 6:58pmQuote:
Let me guess, the Heaven VI?
I can't really go past 12 o'clock with the Heaven V on low gain.post #2419 of 28987/16/13 at 7:05pm
especially, must have the same issue. but all my IEM except Tzar 250
I plan on enjoying my music for years to come so I want to protect my hearing. What honey?
I was actually going to look thru the manual, gotta be a way to adjust the gain to low
what a power little piecepost #2420 of 28987/16/13 at 7:16pmpost #2421 of 28987/16/13 at 7:19pmpost #2422 of 28987/17/13 at 4:48pmpost #2423 of 28987/17/13 at 5:19pmThread Starterpost #2424 of 28987/17/13 at 6:42pmpost #2425 of 28987/21/13 at 9:27pmHave missed this thread. As in 'I miss you' sort of miss. :P
I haven't listened to any of my stuff at all for about a year now, but getting interested again. Will use my stepdance compared to my other top tiered portable amps.post #2426 of 28987/30/13 at 3:20pmpost #2427 of 28987/30/13 at 4:01pm
That Tera Player deserves a Meier amp!
Which phones are you using?
Mikepost #2428 of 28987/30/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
Tralucent 1+2 today. I'll try it out with the TG334 tomorrow.
Hands down the best bass and soundstage spaciousness I've heard in a portable amp.post #2429 of 28987/30/13 at 5:31pmQuote:
Do you know how the quickstep compares to the portaphile 627/627x? That would be an interesting comparison.post #2430 of 28987/30/13 at 5:52pm
- Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sound Blaster X-Fi HD vs. Asus Xonar U7? 34 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 53 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 1 minute ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › Nakamichi nk2030 "retro studio" 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 4 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 4 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2