- 224 Posts. Joined 4/2013
- Location: Ohio
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2STEPDANCEtagged by System, 2/28/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/25/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/4/11
- brandMeier Audiotagged by System, 8/19/10
- productMeier Audio CORDA HEADSIXtagged by System, 3/4/11
- productMeier Audio Stepdancetagged by System, 8/19/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/19/10
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 3/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AC Power Plug for Stepdance 2. Last post on 9/17/11 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- anyone tried the leckerton amps with the opa 627? Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 162post #2416 of 28097/16/13 at 8:57amAwww..,,tooo goood to be true!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2417 of 28097/16/13 at 6:46pmpost #2418 of 28097/16/13 at 6:58pmQuote:
Let me guess, the Heaven VI?
I can't really go past 12 o'clock with the Heaven V on low gain.post #2419 of 28097/16/13 at 7:05pm
especially, must have the same issue. but all my IEM except Tzar 250
I plan on enjoying my music for years to come so I want to protect my hearing. What honey?
I was actually going to look thru the manual, gotta be a way to adjust the gain to low
what a power little piecepost #2420 of 28097/16/13 at 7:16pmpost #2421 of 28097/16/13 at 7:19pmpost #2422 of 28097/17/13 at 4:48pmpost #2423 of 28097/17/13 at 5:19pmThread Starterpost #2424 of 28097/17/13 at 6:42pmpost #2425 of 28097/21/13 at 9:27pmHave missed this thread. As in 'I miss you' sort of miss. :P
I haven't listened to any of my stuff at all for about a year now, but getting interested again. Will use my stepdance compared to my other top tiered portable amps.post #2426 of 28097/30/13 at 3:20pmpost #2427 of 28097/30/13 at 4:01pm
That Tera Player deserves a Meier amp!
Which phones are you using?
Mikepost #2428 of 28097/30/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
Tralucent 1+2 today. I'll try it out with the TG334 tomorrow.
Hands down the best bass and soundstage spaciousness I've heard in a portable amp.post #2429 of 28097/30/13 at 5:31pmQuote:
Do you know how the quickstep compares to the portaphile 627/627x? That would be an interesting comparison.post #2430 of 28097/30/13 at 5:52pm
- Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 33 seconds ago
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 35 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 59 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 3 minutes ago
- › Tokyo 2014 Autumn Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › What pisses you off while you listening music? 5 minutes ago
- › DAP Recommendation 6 minutes ago
- › Neutron vs Poweramp 7 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)