yeah, that's where my Quickstep came from (utdeep).
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2STEPDANCEtagged by System, 2/28/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/25/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/4/11
- brandMeier Audiotagged by System, 8/19/10
- productMeier Audio CORDA HEADSIXtagged by System, 3/4/11
- productMeier Audio Stepdancetagged by System, 8/19/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/19/10
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 3/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AC Power Plug for Stepdance 2. Last post on 9/17/11 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- anyone tried the leckerton amps with the opa 627? Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour. Introduction I am just another music fans in this world, I...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 155post #2311 of 28986/20/13 at 9:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2312 of 28986/20/13 at 9:45pmQuote:
I bought it from Amazon Warehouse Deals. Much to my surprise, not only is the battery pack defective, the power indicator button was broken also. I bought it for $54 USD. Amazon will refund me the money, but they will not replace it for another one.
I really didn't want to dish out $90+USD for a battery pack, but I guess I'll have to.post #2313 of 28986/20/13 at 9:49pmYes. Now I'm itching to get one again. The QuickStep is an addiction I just can't seem to kick.
Will one of you give me a QuickStep back so I don't have to burn in a new one with an AK100 and an LCD3? I feel pathetic.post #2314 of 28986/20/13 at 10:35pmpost #2315 of 28986/21/13 at 6:25amJust got my Willy cable to work. As I could not find an adapter, I just soldered the required plug to the cable. Works very well. Even with my 32 ohm Signature DJ headphone, the bass is substantial more powerfull than with the 12 volt setup.post #2316 of 28986/21/13 at 6:27ampost #2317 of 28986/21/13 at 6:53ampost #2318 of 28986/21/13 at 7:12amQuote:
Don't give in to temptation! Stay on the wagon.
Seriously, I haven't heard it with the IEM I need it for yet because it's on loan. But by the time I do, Meier's sale will be over so maybe if you really want one back guaranteed, you'd be better off just getting a third one? =/
Sorry!post #2319 of 28986/21/13 at 7:21ampost #2320 of 28986/21/13 at 7:31amListening to Charnett Moffett solo acoustic bass album The Bridge right now at work. Just so powerfull at 15 volt on the Sinature DJs. Thanks Mike for making the Willy cable public to us. And thaks to Jan Meier for creating such amazing and powerfull amps.post #2321 of 28986/21/13 at 7:38ampost #2322 of 28986/21/13 at 11:36ampost #2323 of 28986/21/13 at 12:48pm
Hi Mike, the Willy cable makes a high frequent audible noise. Not audible when wearing closed cans, but it is a constant noise that might annoy the people around you. Is that only my cable or do you experience the same? Is there a coil inside? These can make such noise.post #2324 of 28986/21/13 at 9:20pmWow, that's the first I've heard of this. I don't know how to advise you. I've always suspected that cylinder is a switch mode power supply. Can you muffle it with felt?post #2325 of 28986/22/13 at 3:09pm
Oh it is not that bad, I cannot hear it when I have the phones on! On the other hand. the step from 12 to 15 volt is not subtle on my setup with only 320 kb stuff from my Ipod, seems to be an audible step forward for me.
- Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Dorm Speakers & Amp Recommendation? Total under $200 23 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › The world of car accidents 6 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by daduy
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2