yeah, that's where my Quickstep came from (utdeep).
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2STEPDANCEtagged by System, 2/28/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/25/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/4/11
- brandMeier Audiotagged by System, 8/19/10
- productMeier Audio CORDA HEADSIXtagged by System, 3/4/11
- productMeier Audio Stepdancetagged by System, 8/19/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/19/10
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 3/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AC Power Plug for Stepdance 2. Last post on 9/17/11 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- anyone tried the leckerton amps with the opa 627? Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 155post #2311 of 28956/20/13 at 9:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2312 of 28956/20/13 at 9:45pmQuote:
I bought it from Amazon Warehouse Deals. Much to my surprise, not only is the battery pack defective, the power indicator button was broken also. I bought it for $54 USD. Amazon will refund me the money, but they will not replace it for another one.
I really didn't want to dish out $90+USD for a battery pack, but I guess I'll have to.post #2313 of 28956/20/13 at 9:49pmYes. Now I'm itching to get one again. The QuickStep is an addiction I just can't seem to kick.
Will one of you give me a QuickStep back so I don't have to burn in a new one with an AK100 and an LCD3? I feel pathetic.post #2314 of 28956/20/13 at 10:35pmpost #2315 of 28956/21/13 at 6:25amJust got my Willy cable to work. As I could not find an adapter, I just soldered the required plug to the cable. Works very well. Even with my 32 ohm Signature DJ headphone, the bass is substantial more powerfull than with the 12 volt setup.post #2316 of 28956/21/13 at 6:27ampost #2317 of 28956/21/13 at 6:53ampost #2318 of 28956/21/13 at 7:12amQuote:
Don't give in to temptation! Stay on the wagon.
Seriously, I haven't heard it with the IEM I need it for yet because it's on loan. But by the time I do, Meier's sale will be over so maybe if you really want one back guaranteed, you'd be better off just getting a third one? =/
Sorry!post #2319 of 28956/21/13 at 7:21ampost #2320 of 28956/21/13 at 7:31amListening to Charnett Moffett solo acoustic bass album The Bridge right now at work. Just so powerfull at 15 volt on the Sinature DJs. Thanks Mike for making the Willy cable public to us. And thaks to Jan Meier for creating such amazing and powerfull amps.post #2321 of 28956/21/13 at 7:38ampost #2322 of 28956/21/13 at 11:36ampost #2323 of 28956/21/13 at 12:48pm
Hi Mike, the Willy cable makes a high frequent audible noise. Not audible when wearing closed cans, but it is a constant noise that might annoy the people around you. Is that only my cable or do you experience the same? Is there a coil inside? These can make such noise.post #2324 of 28956/21/13 at 9:20pmWow, that's the first I've heard of this. I don't know how to advise you. I've always suspected that cylinder is a switch mode power supply. Can you muffle it with felt?post #2325 of 28956/22/13 at 3:09pm
Oh it is not that bad, I cannot hear it when I have the phones on! On the other hand. the step from 12 to 15 volt is not subtle on my setup with only 320 kb stuff from my Ipod, seems to be an audible step forward for me.
- Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › SE846 4 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW/TOUR] Somic MH412 + Viper4Android. The "Put Up or Shut Up"... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 6 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 6 minutes ago
- › I just failed the Tidal streaming equipment test!!! 7 minutes ago
- › The NIKON Thread (Talk About Nikon Stuff here) 10 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 10 minutes ago
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2