yeah, that's where my Quickstep came from (utdeep).
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2STEPDANCEtagged by System, 2/28/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/25/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/4/11
- brandMeier Audiotagged by System, 8/19/10
- productMeier Audio CORDA HEADSIXtagged by System, 3/4/11
- productMeier Audio Stepdancetagged by System, 8/19/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/19/10
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 3/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AC Power Plug for Stepdance 2. Last post on 9/17/11 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- anyone tried the leckerton amps with the opa 627? Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 155post #2311 of 27906/20/13 at 9:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2312 of 27906/20/13 at 9:45pmQuote:
I bought it from Amazon Warehouse Deals. Much to my surprise, not only is the battery pack defective, the power indicator button was broken also. I bought it for $54 USD. Amazon will refund me the money, but they will not replace it for another one.
I really didn't want to dish out $90+USD for a battery pack, but I guess I'll have to.post #2313 of 27906/20/13 at 9:49pmYes. Now I'm itching to get one again. The QuickStep is an addiction I just can't seem to kick.
Will one of you give me a QuickStep back so I don't have to burn in a new one with an AK100 and an LCD3? I feel pathetic.post #2314 of 27906/20/13 at 10:35pmpost #2315 of 27906/21/13 at 6:25amJust got my Willy cable to work. As I could not find an adapter, I just soldered the required plug to the cable. Works very well. Even with my 32 ohm Signature DJ headphone, the bass is substantial more powerfull than with the 12 volt setup.post #2316 of 27906/21/13 at 6:27ampost #2317 of 27906/21/13 at 6:53ampost #2318 of 27906/21/13 at 7:12amQuote:
Don't give in to temptation! Stay on the wagon.
Seriously, I haven't heard it with the IEM I need it for yet because it's on loan. But by the time I do, Meier's sale will be over so maybe if you really want one back guaranteed, you'd be better off just getting a third one? =/
Sorry!post #2319 of 27906/21/13 at 7:21ampost #2320 of 27906/21/13 at 7:31amListening to Charnett Moffett solo acoustic bass album The Bridge right now at work. Just so powerfull at 15 volt on the Sinature DJs. Thanks Mike for making the Willy cable public to us. And thaks to Jan Meier for creating such amazing and powerfull amps.post #2321 of 27906/21/13 at 7:38ampost #2322 of 27906/21/13 at 11:36ampost #2323 of 27906/21/13 at 12:48pm
Hi Mike, the Willy cable makes a high frequent audible noise. Not audible when wearing closed cans, but it is a constant noise that might annoy the people around you. Is that only my cable or do you experience the same? Is there a coil inside? These can make such noise.post #2324 of 27906/21/13 at 9:20pmWow, that's the first I've heard of this. I don't know how to advise you. I've always suspected that cylinder is a switch mode power supply. Can you muffle it with felt?post #2325 of 27906/22/13 at 3:09pm
Oh it is not that bad, I cannot hear it when I have the phones on! On the other hand. the step from 12 to 15 volt is not subtle on my setup with only 320 kb stuff from my Ipod, seems to be an audible step forward for me.
- Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 2.1 Computer Speakers. 24 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 25 seconds ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 51 seconds ago
- › The German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor in the studio... serious... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendation for classical music set-up? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)