Right, that's PCStep, not quickstep, I didn't scroll down enough to see the quickstep.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 5/22/12 at 12:44pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AC Power Plug for Stepdance 2. Last post on 9/17/11 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- anyone tried the leckerton amps with the opa 627? Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
very relax sounding IEM, great for relaxing, fit is awkward if u have small ears, accessories are tons but most are useless, tape mod is good! Recommended
I bought these back in October and have only been able to enjoy them in the last couple of weeks (i.e. from late April 2013 after ordering in October 2012). I can't stress enough how important it...
Based in the reviews I read here I purchased the SR80i last July 2012. I thought they were way to bright, or as someone else said "ice picks" in the ears. I thought perhaps I needed an amp - and...
One channel of my Denon 250 pre-amp/amp set failed several times per listening session. So I bought the SMSL SA-98 in Hong Kong for a mere € 98,99 including transport. The trip from Hong Kong to...
Introduction First, I’d like to thank the folks at HiSoundAudio for sending me a sample of the Wooduo 2 in ear monitors for review. HiSoundAudio is a Chinese based headphone and earphone...
Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 132post #1966 of 21687/24/12 at 8:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1967 of 21687/25/12 at 6:00ampost #1968 of 21687/25/12 at 6:07amThread Starter
I checked that before. The measurements on the Meier site suggest that the Quickstep is shorter in length by 1 millimeter. So essentially no difference.
Edited by cooperpwc - 7/25/12 at 6:59ampost #1969 of 21687/26/12 at 8:40ampost #1970 of 21688/6/12 at 9:52amThread Starterpost #1971 of 21688/6/12 at 10:19ampost #1972 of 21688/6/12 at 7:45pm
My MacBook Air shows that it is "Burr-Brown Japan PCM2702".
Edited by chowyeung - 8/6/12 at 7:47pmpost #1973 of 21688/6/12 at 9:24pmpost #1974 of 21688/7/12 at 1:50am
"Does anyone know what was the dac in the 3move?"
The 3MOVE did use the PCM2702. It is a very decent one-chip solution. Not really high-end but very enjoyable in its standard implementation.
The PCSTEP uses the same chip. However, there is a major difference in that I have modified the standard implementation and thus have been able to improve sound quality noticably.
Janpost #1975 of 21688/7/12 at 9:12ampost #1976 of 21688/20/12 at 2:48pmpost #1977 of 21688/20/12 at 7:25pmThread Starter
So the price is $385 including shipping outside the EU, €345 within. That is about what I expected.
I cannot spring for this just yet... Fortunately my original Stepdance is still rocking and rolling. We can look forward to seeing some more impressions of the Quickstep soon.post #1978 of 21688/20/12 at 10:57pm
Does the Quickstep have 15V DC input like the Stepdance does? I lent my Stepdance to a guy and may never see its return unfortunately. The sound of 15V Stepdance with LCD2 never fails to amaze me.post #1979 of 21688/20/12 at 11:27pmThread Starter
Ouch!Quote:Does the Quickstep have 15V DC input like the Stepdance does? ... The sound of 15V Stepdance with LCD2 never fails to amaze me.
According to Jan's site, it has that same spec as the Stepdance:
Supply voltage: 6 .. (9) .. 15 Volts DC
- Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread
- Headphone Impedance
- › Music Game IX 5 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 49 seconds ago
- › ROLAND CS-10EM - Binaural field recording 51 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser OMX980/TDK BA 200/ Sony MDR-E888 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally!... 2 minutes ago
- › Ipod 5th Generation 30gb question 2 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › Favorite Hockey Team! 4 minutes ago
- › Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 by minhquancanon7d
- › Unique Melody Miracle by Loquah
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by jeffphus
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by REvandenBERG
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by TheGame21x
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by TKWizard
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by lepermessiah
- › FiiO E09K by Bonavon Vovo
- › Aurisonics ASG-1 Rev 1.3 by kyuuketsuki
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by sunnyape
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe