Right, that's PCStep, not quickstep, I didn't scroll down enough to see the quickstep.
Recent Images In This Thread
- product2STEPDANCEtagged by System, 2/28/13
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 8/18/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 1/25/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/4/11
- brandMeier Audiotagged by System, 8/19/10
- productMeier Audio CORDA HEADSIXtagged by System, 3/4/11
- productMeier Audio Stepdancetagged by System, 8/19/10
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 8/19/10
- productWestone ES 5tagged by System, 3/22/11
Related Forum Threads
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade From E11 For JH-16 Last post on 7/17/13 at 9:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- AC Power Plug for Stepdance 2. Last post on 9/17/11 at 7:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- In-Ear headphone and Portable Amp for Electronic music. Last post on 9/9/11 at 6:15am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- anyone tried the leckerton amps with the opa 627? Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread - Page 132post #1966 of 28197/24/12 at 8:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1967 of 28197/25/12 at 6:00ampost #1968 of 28197/25/12 at 6:07amThread Starter
I checked that before. The measurements on the Meier site suggest that the Quickstep is shorter in length by 1 millimeter. So essentially no difference.
Edited by cooperpwc - 7/25/12 at 6:59ampost #1969 of 28197/26/12 at 8:40ampost #1970 of 28198/6/12 at 9:52amThread Starterpost #1971 of 28198/6/12 at 10:19ampost #1972 of 28198/6/12 at 7:45pm
My MacBook Air shows that it is "Burr-Brown Japan PCM2702".
Edited by chowyeung - 8/6/12 at 7:47pmpost #1973 of 28198/6/12 at 9:24pmpost #1974 of 28198/7/12 at 1:50am
"Does anyone know what was the dac in the 3move?"
The 3MOVE did use the PCM2702. It is a very decent one-chip solution. Not really high-end but very enjoyable in its standard implementation.
The PCSTEP uses the same chip. However, there is a major difference in that I have modified the standard implementation and thus have been able to improve sound quality noticably.
Janpost #1975 of 28198/7/12 at 9:12ampost #1976 of 28198/20/12 at 2:48pmpost #1977 of 28198/20/12 at 7:25pmThread Starter
So the price is $385 including shipping outside the EU, €345 within. That is about what I expected.
I cannot spring for this just yet... Fortunately my original Stepdance is still rocking and rolling. We can look forward to seeing some more impressions of the Quickstep soon.post #1978 of 28198/20/12 at 10:57pm
Does the Quickstep have 15V DC input like the Stepdance does? I lent my Stepdance to a guy and may never see its return unfortunately. The sound of 15V Stepdance with LCD2 never fails to amaze me.post #1979 of 28198/20/12 at 11:27pmThread Starter
Ouch!Quote:Does the Quickstep have 15V DC input like the Stepdance does? ... The sound of 15V Stepdance with LCD2 never fails to amaze me.
According to Jan's site, it has that same spec as the Stepdance:
Supply voltage: 6 .. (9) .. 15 Volts DC
- Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion and Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 42 seconds ago
- › Help me choose DAC USB : Meridian explorer 2 vs Geek out 1 minute ago
- › headphones in dorm 2 minutes ago
- › Post your Ride. 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 5 minutes ago
- › EQ cure all? 6 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 7 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 7 minutes ago
- › The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)