What In-ear headphones do you recomend i should buy? I listen to Mostly electronic music, House, Progressive, and Trance. I guess what im looking for is some good quality sound with crisp bass
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandWestonetagged by System, 8/18/10
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/18/10
Related Forum Threads
- Am I crazy? Stock iBuds have a nice midrange, treble, and rendition of female vocals? Last post on 6/12/10 at 12:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy IEM up to $450 USD! Last post on 7/16/12 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need opinions on Monster T pro copper and UM3x Last post on 12/1/10 at 10:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM3X - Quite possibly the end of my IEM adventure Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Portable Headphones $100 and below
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/18/10 at 7:11am
Good quality sound is cheap nowadays!
This is where I recommend you start.post #3 of 48/18/10 at 7:23am
hello that`s my first Post Nice work ,nice forum....
i read the previews post. I would like to help me at the tier 3b ($15-30)
i dont find all of them at amazon.co.uk
i would appreciate if you choosed one pair of in-ear headphones.
I am ready to buy cx-300 II... any other choices?
Thanks in advancepost #4 of 48/18/10 at 10:16am
If you want the best cheap bass-heavy headphones, I'd recommend the Playaz Audio AR100s. They are around $25 with shipping anywhere in the world, About $12.50 in Germany.
Playaz-Audio.deReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones $100 and below
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 1 second ago
- › Ends Oct 7th! Focusrite Rednet 3 Pro Audio Digital Transport Dante... 41 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet, 6th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2016 (October... 51 seconds ago
- › Good 2.0 + sub system? 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 5 minutes ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 5 minutes ago
- › Macbook alternative to iTunes - playback and mobile sync only 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...