What In-ear headphones do you recomend i should buy? I listen to Mostly electronic music, House, Progressive, and Trance. I guess what im looking for is some good quality sound with crisp bass
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandWestonetagged by System, 8/18/10
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/18/10
Related Forum Threads
- Am I crazy? Stock iBuds have a nice midrange, treble, and rendition of female vocals? Last post on 6/12/10 at 12:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy IEM up to $450 USD! Last post on 7/16/12 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need opinions on Monster T pro copper and UM3x Last post on 12/1/10 at 10:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM3X - Quite possibly the end of my IEM adventure Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Equipment to compare. iFi iDSD Black Label AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Gen Headphones (returned) Meridian Explorer 2 AMP/DAC (returned) Beyerdynamic A20 Amp (returned) HiFiMan X...
RHA CL1 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in Apple...
Portable Headphones $100 and below
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/18/10 at 7:11am
Good quality sound is cheap nowadays!
This is where I recommend you start.post #3 of 48/18/10 at 7:23am
hello that`s my first Post Nice work ,nice forum....
i read the previews post. I would like to help me at the tier 3b ($15-30)
i dont find all of them at amazon.co.uk
i would appreciate if you choosed one pair of in-ear headphones.
I am ready to buy cx-300 II... any other choices?
Thanks in advancepost #4 of 48/18/10 at 10:16am
If you want the best cheap bass-heavy headphones, I'd recommend the Playaz Audio AR100s. They are around $25 with shipping anywhere in the world, About $12.50 in Germany.
Playaz-Audio.deReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones $100 and below
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 1 second ago
- › What do you think of the AKM VERITA AK4490 DAC chip? 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio x5 first gen 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 6 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Etymotic ER-4SR for Earsonics ES3 or $325 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear