What In-ear headphones do you recomend i should buy? I listen to Mostly electronic music, House, Progressive, and Trance. I guess what im looking for is some good quality sound with crisp bass
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandWestonetagged by System, 8/18/10
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/18/10
Related Forum Threads
- Am I crazy? Stock iBuds have a nice midrange, treble, and rendition of female vocals? Last post on 6/12/10 at 12:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy IEM up to $450 USD! Last post on 7/16/12 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need opinions on Monster T pro copper and UM3x Last post on 12/1/10 at 10:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM3X - Quite possibly the end of my IEM adventure Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
Portable Headphones $100 and below
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/18/10 at 7:11am
Good quality sound is cheap nowadays!
This is where I recommend you start.post #3 of 48/18/10 at 7:23am
hello that`s my first Post Nice work ,nice forum....
i read the previews post. I would like to help me at the tier 3b ($15-30)
i dont find all of them at amazon.co.uk
i would appreciate if you choosed one pair of in-ear headphones.
I am ready to buy cx-300 II... any other choices?
Thanks in advancepost #4 of 48/18/10 at 10:16am
If you want the best cheap bass-heavy headphones, I'd recommend the Playaz Audio AR100s. They are around $25 with shipping anywhere in the world, About $12.50 in Germany.
Playaz-Audio.deReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones $100 and below
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 4 minutes ago
- › Converting 192kHz to 44.1? Does aliasing happen? 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...