What In-ear headphones do you recomend i should buy? I listen to Mostly electronic music, House, Progressive, and Trance. I guess what im looking for is some good quality sound with crisp bass
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandWestonetagged by System, 8/18/10
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/18/10
Related Forum Threads
- Am I crazy? Stock iBuds have a nice midrange, treble, and rendition of female vocals? Last post on 6/12/10 at 12:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy IEM up to $450 USD! Last post on 7/16/12 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need opinions on Monster T pro copper and UM3x Last post on 12/1/10 at 10:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM3X - Quite possibly the end of my IEM adventure Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Portable Headphones $100 and below
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/18/10 at 7:11am
Good quality sound is cheap nowadays!
This is where I recommend you start.post #3 of 48/18/10 at 7:23am
hello that`s my first Post Nice work ,nice forum....
i read the previews post. I would like to help me at the tier 3b ($15-30)
i dont find all of them at amazon.co.uk
i would appreciate if you choosed one pair of in-ear headphones.
I am ready to buy cx-300 II... any other choices?
Thanks in advancepost #4 of 48/18/10 at 10:16am
If you want the best cheap bass-heavy headphones, I'd recommend the Playaz Audio AR100s. They are around $25 with shipping anywhere in the world, About $12.50 in Germany.
Playaz-Audio.deReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones $100 and below
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 44 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Upgrades : DAC or AMP first? 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Help, need advice to find "right" headphone 1 minute ago
- › Aluminum Grado Gimbals 4 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic MMX300 Gaming Headset 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair... 5 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)