What In-ear headphones do you recomend i should buy? I listen to Mostly electronic music, House, Progressive, and Trance. I guess what im looking for is some good quality sound with crisp bass
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandWestonetagged by System, 8/18/10
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/18/10
Related Forum Threads
- Am I crazy? Stock iBuds have a nice midrange, treble, and rendition of female vocals? Last post on 6/12/10 at 12:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy IEM up to $450 USD! Last post on 7/16/12 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have around $400 to spend, and I want some AWESOME IEMs Last post on 5/21/11 at 8:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need opinions on Monster T pro copper and UM3x Last post on 12/1/10 at 10:24pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM3X - Quite possibly the end of my IEM adventure Last post on 10/24/10 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Looking for earbuds can be kind of a nightmare. So many players in the game, so much variety in terms of sound, design, features, and price. I don't want to spend a lot of money since they're used...
I've been into vinyl previously but in the mid-90's, sold my high end VPI table and never looked back. I ended up recently with a bunch of new records and nothing to play them on, and decided to...
About Me: I prefer IEMs over full size because of portability and comfort, though I have owned and own a a couple full size cans. I am a 29 year old music lover, i listen to all genres from R&B to...
Campfire Audio Andromeda: Crown jewel of the Campfire fleet Introduction First, a disclaimer: I purchased the Andromeda ($1099USD) with my own money after doing my own research and thus...
Bluedio kindly sent me their 8-driver UFO bluetooth headphones in red for review - and boy I’m glad they did. Packaging Like all of their higher priced bluetooth models, the UFO’s come...
Portable Headphones $100 and below
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/18/10 at 7:11am
Good quality sound is cheap nowadays!
This is where I recommend you start.post #3 of 48/18/10 at 7:23am
hello that`s my first Post Nice work ,nice forum....
i read the previews post. I would like to help me at the tier 3b ($15-30)
i dont find all of them at amazon.co.uk
i would appreciate if you choosed one pair of in-ear headphones.
I am ready to buy cx-300 II... any other choices?
Thanks in advancepost #4 of 48/18/10 at 10:16am
If you want the best cheap bass-heavy headphones, I'd recommend the Playaz Audio AR100s. They are around $25 with shipping anywhere in the world, About $12.50 in Germany.
Playaz-Audio.deReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones $100 and below
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New and Improved* Luxury & Precision L5 PRO 32bit DSD DAP with AKM... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 8 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 9 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 10 minutes ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 11 minutes ago
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...