IDK, what would I rather have? A good pair of headphones or an S9 for $200?
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 8/18/10
- productHiFiMAN 602tagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/18/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 2 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 8/18/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Red)tagged by System, 8/18/10
Related Forum Threads
- My letter to Sandisk Sansa - Praising them for 3 years of 99% stress free listening. I HOPE... Last post on 7/17/10 at 3:55pm in Portable Source Gear
- Great SQ... excluding the SFLO2 Last post on 6/27/10 at 12:32am in Portable Source Gear
- Not impressed with Sansa Fuze SQ Last post on 7/19/10 at 3:52pm in Portable Source Gear
- Seeking a new portable source Last post on 6/26/10 at 7:42am in Portable Source Gear
- Hifiman 601 vs 602 Last post on 8/21/12 at 10:17am in Portable Source Gear
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best portable music player for $200? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Depends. What are you using right now for music?
I can see you have the UE SuperFi 5's, which are pretty good. You may just be satisfied with those alone.
As for my vote, I would get the S9 first, and come back to headphones later. Since you already have a nice pair. Besides, the S9 can bend, twist, distort, and do all kind of stuff do your current music. This allows you to have much more customization when it comes to how you want you music / headphones to sound.
It's entirely your decision though.
- Best portable music player for $200?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. A Teeny-Weeny Update! (page 104) 37 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Closed & Around the ear Headphones for £250 5 minutes ago
- › Q Cable Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 7 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 8 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)