IDK, what would I rather have? A good pair of headphones or an S9 for $200?
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 8/18/10
- productHiFiMAN 602tagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryPortable Source Componentstagged by System, 8/18/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 2 GB Video MP3 Player (Black)tagged by System, 8/18/10
- productSanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Red)tagged by System, 8/18/10
Related Forum Threads
- My letter to Sandisk Sansa - Praising them for 3 years of 99% stress free listening. I HOPE... Last post on 7/17/10 at 3:55pm in Portable Source Gear
- Great SQ... excluding the SFLO2 Last post on 6/27/10 at 12:32am in Portable Source Gear
- Not impressed with Sansa Fuze SQ Last post on 7/19/10 at 3:52pm in Portable Source Gear
- Seeking a new portable source Last post on 6/26/10 at 7:42am in Portable Source Gear
- Hifiman 601 vs 602 Last post on 8/21/12 at 10:17am in Portable Source Gear
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best portable music player for $200? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Depends. What are you using right now for music?
I can see you have the UE SuperFi 5's, which are pretty good. You may just be satisfied with those alone.
As for my vote, I would get the S9 first, and come back to headphones later. Since you already have a nice pair. Besides, the S9 can bend, twist, distort, and do all kind of stuff do your current music. This allows you to have much more customization when it comes to how you want you music / headphones to sound.
It's entirely your decision though.
- Best portable music player for $200?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 27 seconds ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 47 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 3 minutes ago
- › Black Friday Deals for Audiophiles 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Portable, closed headphones from $200 to $300? 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3