Wow it so obvious now lol. Good eye DeanKeith!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandM Audiotagged by System, 9/14/10
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- [review/comparison] Shure SRH 840, Audio Technica ATH-M50, M-Audio Studiophile Q40, Pioneer HDJ-2000 Last post on 6/11/15 at 2:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Check out the new "Addict Uprock Headphones" - should I get a pair? Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm ,M-Audio Studiophile Q40 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 9/24/10 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- M Audio Q40 VS. Audio Technica M50 Last post on 8/15/10 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable closed headphones $150 Last post on 3/25/11 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First off, these were supplied to me for review by Pandora at Brainwavz for my honest and unbiased opinion, my thanks to them for their trust in me to do this. Here is a link to them on Amazon...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
M-Audio Q40 Replacement Cable - Page 2post #16 of 241/31/13 at 2:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 242/4/13 at 12:18pmpost #18 of 242/5/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
Most will. Has to be pretty narrow mind you. See the above references for a greater explanation of that. Most "iPhone" approved cables should work since they are made with squeezing past a bulky case in mind.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDpost #19 of 242/14/13 at 10:02ampost #20 of 242/15/13 at 7:35pmpost #21 of 242/16/13 at 1:45am
I got mine here:
They are "special order" so they don't ship immediately, but I had no problems... just a bit of a wait.post #22 of 243/6/13 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr Samurai
I haven't experienced that problem..yet. Hope you get that taken care of. I love these headphones, I hope they don't fall apart on me .
I just ordered a new V-Moda 3 Button cable and a set of Beyerdynamic 770 leather pads for them. I want to find out if they are any better than my velour pads when it comes to isolation and/or comfort.
Have you tried the Beyerdynamic black leather gel pads? EDT 300 GS is P/N. they seem a great option if you don't want velour.post #23 of 244/9/13 at 11:02ampost #24 of 244/21/13 at 2:14pm
- M-Audio Q40 Replacement Cable
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr (230V) with 6H23P-EBs tubes 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Portaphile 627X 4 minutes ago
- › DAP Challenge Chart (Including 23 Portable Sources, Sony ZX2 added.... 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SRH940 Headband replacement/Fixing/Alternatives 6 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by dragon2knight
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2