Wow it so obvious now lol. Good eye DeanKeith!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandM Audiotagged by System, 9/14/10
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- [review/comparison] Shure SRH 840, Audio Technica ATH-M50, M-Audio Studiophile Q40, Pioneer HDJ-2000 Last post on 10/28/13 at 4:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Check out the new "Addict Uprock Headphones" - should I get a pair? Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm ,M-Audio Studiophile Q40 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 9/24/10 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- M Audio Q40 VS. Audio Technica M50 Last post on 8/15/10 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable closed headphones $150 Last post on 3/25/11 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
M-Audio Q40 Replacement Cable - Page 2post #16 of 241/31/13 at 2:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 242/4/13 at 12:18pmpost #18 of 242/5/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
Most will. Has to be pretty narrow mind you. See the above references for a greater explanation of that. Most "iPhone" approved cables should work since they are made with squeezing past a bulky case in mind.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDpost #19 of 242/14/13 at 10:02ampost #20 of 242/15/13 at 7:35pmpost #21 of 242/16/13 at 1:45am
I got mine here:
They are "special order" so they don't ship immediately, but I had no problems... just a bit of a wait.post #22 of 243/6/13 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr Samurai
I haven't experienced that problem..yet. Hope you get that taken care of. I love these headphones, I hope they don't fall apart on me .
I just ordered a new V-Moda 3 Button cable and a set of Beyerdynamic 770 leather pads for them. I want to find out if they are any better than my velour pads when it comes to isolation and/or comfort.
Have you tried the Beyerdynamic black leather gel pads? EDT 300 GS is P/N. they seem a great option if you don't want velour.post #23 of 244/9/13 at 11:02ampost #24 of 244/21/13 at 2:14pm
- M-Audio Q40 Replacement Cable
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › A (researched) question about Realtek 1150 vs. sound card 28 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern AK120 impression thread 34 seconds ago
- › Audioquest Big Sur .6M (2 Ft.) RCA Interconnect PRICE REDUCED 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Best portable music player (for classical music) 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)