Wow it so obvious now lol. Good eye DeanKeith!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandM Audiotagged by System, 9/14/10
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- [review/comparison] Shure SRH 840, Audio Technica ATH-M50, M-Audio Studiophile Q40, Pioneer HDJ-2000 Last post on 10/28/13 at 4:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Check out the new "Addict Uprock Headphones" - should I get a pair? Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm ,M-Audio Studiophile Q40 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 9/24/10 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- M Audio Q40 VS. Audio Technica M50 Last post on 8/15/10 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable closed headphones $150 Last post on 3/25/11 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
M-Audio Q40 Replacement Cable - Page 2post #16 of 241/31/13 at 2:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 242/4/13 at 12:18pmpost #18 of 242/5/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
Most will. Has to be pretty narrow mind you. See the above references for a greater explanation of that. Most "iPhone" approved cables should work since they are made with squeezing past a bulky case in mind.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDpost #19 of 242/14/13 at 10:02ampost #20 of 242/15/13 at 7:35pmpost #21 of 242/16/13 at 1:45am
I got mine here:
They are "special order" so they don't ship immediately, but I had no problems... just a bit of a wait.post #22 of 243/6/13 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr Samurai
I haven't experienced that problem..yet. Hope you get that taken care of. I love these headphones, I hope they don't fall apart on me .
I just ordered a new V-Moda 3 Button cable and a set of Beyerdynamic 770 leather pads for them. I want to find out if they are any better than my velour pads when it comes to isolation and/or comfort.
Have you tried the Beyerdynamic black leather gel pads? EDT 300 GS is P/N. they seem a great option if you don't want velour.post #23 of 244/9/13 at 11:02ampost #24 of 244/21/13 at 2:14pm
- M-Audio Q40 Replacement Cable
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 39 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 40 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 1 minute ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper Replacements 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)