Wow it so obvious now lol. Good eye DeanKeith!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandM Audiotagged by System, 9/14/10
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- [review/comparison] Shure SRH 840, Audio Technica ATH-M50, M-Audio Studiophile Q40, Pioneer HDJ-2000 Last post on 10/28/13 at 4:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Check out the new "Addict Uprock Headphones" - should I get a pair? Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm ,M-Audio Studiophile Q40 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 9/24/10 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- M Audio Q40 VS. Audio Technica M50 Last post on 8/15/10 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable closed headphones $150 Last post on 3/25/11 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Since the Gamma y2 is a DIY project I'm not going to comment on the build quality as its dependent on the builder. The Sound The sound of the y2 varies on how it was built. Mine is using...
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
M-Audio Q40 Replacement Cable - Page 2post #16 of 241/31/13 at 2:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 242/4/13 at 12:18pmpost #18 of 242/5/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
Most will. Has to be pretty narrow mind you. See the above references for a greater explanation of that. Most "iPhone" approved cables should work since they are made with squeezing past a bulky case in mind.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDpost #19 of 242/14/13 at 10:02ampost #20 of 242/15/13 at 7:35pmpost #21 of 242/16/13 at 1:45am
I got mine here:
They are "special order" so they don't ship immediately, but I had no problems... just a bit of a wait.post #22 of 243/6/13 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr Samurai
I haven't experienced that problem..yet. Hope you get that taken care of. I love these headphones, I hope they don't fall apart on me .
I just ordered a new V-Moda 3 Button cable and a set of Beyerdynamic 770 leather pads for them. I want to find out if they are any better than my velour pads when it comes to isolation and/or comfort.
Have you tried the Beyerdynamic black leather gel pads? EDT 300 GS is P/N. they seem a great option if you don't want velour.post #23 of 244/9/13 at 11:02ampost #24 of 244/21/13 at 2:14pm
- M-Audio Q40 Replacement Cable
- Headphone Impedance
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 9 seconds ago
- › New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › Looking for the right DAC+AMP combo for SR80i's 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Best recorded albums of all time? 2 minutes ago
- › Help with Signet TK22 ear pads 2 minutes ago
- › Are we there yet? 2 minutes ago
- › x3 - Freeze while playing 3 minutes ago
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe