Wow it so obvious now lol. Good eye DeanKeith!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandM Audiotagged by System, 9/14/10
- productM-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
Related Forum Threads
- [review/comparison] Shure SRH 840, Audio Technica ATH-M50, M-Audio Studiophile Q40, Pioneer HDJ-2000 Last post on 6/11/15 at 2:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Check out the new "Addict Uprock Headphones" - should I get a pair? Last post on 9/15/10 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm ,M-Audio Studiophile Q40 or Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 9/24/10 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- M Audio Q40 VS. Audio Technica M50 Last post on 8/15/10 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable closed headphones $150 Last post on 3/25/11 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Welcome to my first review DanaCable Lazuli SH HP Cable versus Moon Audio Black Dragon HD800 HP Cable Preliminaries I tend to hear subtle...
Preamble: I have a set of around 30 – 40 tracks all in the FLAC from varying genres that I use as my test reference playlist. I try to cover as many genres and stick to recordings that have good...
At the time this review was written, the Earsonics S-EM9 was listed for sale on Musicteck’s online store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
HIFIMAN SuperMini review Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in time. ...In a Hi-Fi...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
M-Audio Q40 Replacement Cable - Page 2post #16 of 241/31/13 at 2:29am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 242/4/13 at 12:18pmpost #18 of 242/5/13 at 7:12pmQuote:
Most will. Has to be pretty narrow mind you. See the above references for a greater explanation of that. Most "iPhone" approved cables should work since they are made with squeezing past a bulky case in mind.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDpost #19 of 242/14/13 at 10:02ampost #20 of 242/15/13 at 7:35pmpost #21 of 242/16/13 at 1:45am
I got mine here:
They are "special order" so they don't ship immediately, but I had no problems... just a bit of a wait.post #22 of 243/6/13 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr Samurai
I haven't experienced that problem..yet. Hope you get that taken care of. I love these headphones, I hope they don't fall apart on me .
I just ordered a new V-Moda 3 Button cable and a set of Beyerdynamic 770 leather pads for them. I want to find out if they are any better than my velour pads when it comes to isolation and/or comfort.
Have you tried the Beyerdynamic black leather gel pads? EDT 300 GS is P/N. they seem a great option if you don't want velour.post #23 of 244/9/13 at 11:02ampost #24 of 244/21/13 at 2:14pm
- M-Audio Q40 Replacement Cable
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 34 seconds ago
- › First Harmonic IEB6, new micro driver kid on the block! Is it... 1 minute ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Transform your Journey - Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless headphones... 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K550 vs. Bowers & Wilkins P7 - CLARITY & SOUNDSTAGE 7 minutes ago
- › Destiny 8 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 10 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › Danacable Lazuli SH for Sennheiser HD800 / 800S by FLTWS
- › PSB M4U 4 by Krisman
- › Earsonics - S-EM9 in-ear Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...