RME Babyface and HD650 is superior, IMO. juno.co.uk
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 8/18/10
- productNuForce Icon HDP (High-end Headphone Amp, USB DAC, Preamp)tagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/18/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 8/18/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD 600 Cable Last post on 10/12/11 at 7:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- One of many... Last post on 10/17/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 525 Repair Help? Last post on 6/1/11 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheisers fall from grace. Last post on 3/9/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
First real setup: Nuforce Icon HDP + HD650's? (best under $1000)? - Page 2post #16 of 184/30/12 at 2:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 184/30/12 at 3:13pmpost #18 of 185/1/12 at 11:58am
Own the HDP, and own an HD600 and it's a great combination so I don't doubt that HDP+HD650 will produce a great output.
Like someone already mentioned, the NuForce Icon HDP tends to be bright so it goes really good with smooth/warm headphones (Heck, even my Pannies sound a bit better on it!). So be careful when choosing your headphones on the HDP (or any other NuForce amp as it seems this is their signature...)
Good Luck and enjoy!
- First real setup: Nuforce Icon HDP + HD650's? (best under $1000)?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 5 seconds ago
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 54 seconds ago
- › Looking For Budget IEMs 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Step up from K240. 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 5 minutes ago
- › Wtb: 256 gb sd card or compact flash 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)