RME Babyface and HD650 is superior, IMO. juno.co.uk
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 8/18/10
- productNuForce Icon HDP (High-end Headphone Amp, USB DAC, Preamp)tagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/18/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 8/18/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD 600 Cable Last post on 10/12/11 at 7:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- One of many... Last post on 10/17/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 525 Repair Help? Last post on 6/1/11 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheisers fall from grace. Last post on 3/9/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
First real setup: Nuforce Icon HDP + HD650's? (best under $1000)? - Page 2post #16 of 184/30/12 at 2:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 184/30/12 at 3:13pmpost #18 of 185/1/12 at 11:58am
Own the HDP, and own an HD600 and it's a great combination so I don't doubt that HDP+HD650 will produce a great output.
Like someone already mentioned, the NuForce Icon HDP tends to be bright so it goes really good with smooth/warm headphones (Heck, even my Pannies sound a bit better on it!). So be careful when choosing your headphones on the HDP (or any other NuForce amp as it seems this is their signature...)
Good Luck and enjoy!
- First real setup: Nuforce Icon HDP + HD650's? (best under $1000)?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 34 seconds ago
- › FiiO E18 Review 44 seconds ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 57 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › What creates soundstage in headphones?? 2 minutes ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - ALTO + FORZA - Crowdsourcing,... 2 minutes ago
- › MIT Cables 30 Days of Prizes to celebrate 30 Years 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)