RME Babyface and HD650 is superior, IMO. juno.co.uk
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 8/18/10
- productNuForce Icon HDP (High-end Headphone Amp, USB DAC, Preamp)tagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/18/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 8/18/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD 600 Cable Last post on 10/12/11 at 7:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- One of many... Last post on 10/17/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 525 Repair Help? Last post on 6/1/11 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheisers fall from grace. Last post on 3/9/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
First real setup: Nuforce Icon HDP + HD650's? (best under $1000)? - Page 2post #16 of 184/30/12 at 2:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 184/30/12 at 3:13pmpost #18 of 185/1/12 at 11:58am
Own the HDP, and own an HD600 and it's a great combination so I don't doubt that HDP+HD650 will produce a great output.
Like someone already mentioned, the NuForce Icon HDP tends to be bright so it goes really good with smooth/warm headphones (Heck, even my Pannies sound a bit better on it!). So be careful when choosing your headphones on the HDP (or any other NuForce amp as it seems this is their signature...)
Good Luck and enjoy!
- First real setup: Nuforce Icon HDP + HD650's? (best under $1000)?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › nx-zx2 tap to wake apps ? 47 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 49 seconds ago
- › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 49 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Chasing down noise.... 1 minute ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 1 minute ago
- › Guitar-fi anyone? 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2