RME Babyface and HD650 is superior, IMO. juno.co.uk
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 8/18/10
- productNuForce Icon HDP (High-end Headphone Amp, USB DAC, Preamp)tagged by System, 8/18/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/18/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 8/18/10
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 8/18/10
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/10
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD 600 Cable Last post on 10/12/11 at 7:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- One of many... Last post on 10/17/11 at 10:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser-closed Last post on 8/1/12 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 525 Repair Help? Last post on 6/1/11 at 9:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheisers fall from grace. Last post on 3/9/11 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
First real setup: Nuforce Icon HDP + HD650's? (best under $1000)? - Page 2post #16 of 184/30/12 at 2:19pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 184/30/12 at 3:13pmpost #18 of 185/1/12 at 11:58am
Own the HDP, and own an HD600 and it's a great combination so I don't doubt that HDP+HD650 will produce a great output.
Like someone already mentioned, the NuForce Icon HDP tends to be bright so it goes really good with smooth/warm headphones (Heck, even my Pannies sound a bit better on it!). So be careful when choosing your headphones on the HDP (or any other NuForce amp as it seems this is their signature...)
Good Luck and enjoy!
- First real setup: Nuforce Icon HDP + HD650's? (best under $1000)?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Earphones around $150? 36 seconds ago
- › Windows Phone 7 56 seconds ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 319 IEMs compared (T-Peos D200R added 08/01/14... 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMan HE-560 US Tour Thread / Impressions and Reviews 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Audio card for stereo in my computer? sound blaster z? ODAC? FiiO E10? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)