The RE0 is not hard to drive, but you do not get the fullness the RE0 is capable of with the lower power output of most DAPs. More power pushes the RE0 into a more satisfying sound.
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 8/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/17/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 8/17/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- RE0 RE-ZERO or DBA-02 ?? Last post on 9/8/10 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are the Hifiman RE0 the same as the Head Direct RE0? Last post on 9/3/10 at 12:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Someone put an end to my IEM frustration. Last post on 7/20/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE2 to RE0? Last post on 7/30/11 at 3:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fischer DBA-02 Vs. HD 580 Vs. Sexttet LP Vs. RE-0/ZERO Vs. UE Triple-Fi 10 Last post on 7/26/11 at 6:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
RE2 --> RE0? RE Zero? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 208/16/10 at 10:23pmpost #18 of 208/16/10 at 11:58pmQuote:
Exactly ! They can be driven straight out of most players but they have a lot more potential which is revealed with an amp .
post #19 of 208/17/10 at 12:02pmQuote:
yep! I listen to my RE0s and just the ipod when running, and they do sound well at half volume on the iPod, but the amp does improve the sound.post #20 of 208/22/10 at 4:52am
The RE0 is a cost-effective upgrade from the RE2 (I have both) for use with an iPhone, iPod or Clip+. The RE0 sounds better with an amp, but it's not worth the extra expense/equipment for portable use. The RE0/Clip+ is a nice combo for commuting.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE2 --> RE0? RE Zero?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › First foray into high-end audio! 9 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 9 minutes ago
- › Is there any Bluetooth 4.X Low Energy, APT-X /w AAC supporting... 10 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 11 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 11 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)