The RE0 is not hard to drive, but you do not get the fullness the RE0 is capable of with the lower power output of most DAPs. More power pushes the RE0 into a more satisfying sound.
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 8/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/17/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 8/17/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- RE0 RE-ZERO or DBA-02 ?? Last post on 9/8/10 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are the Hifiman RE0 the same as the Head Direct RE0? Last post on 9/3/10 at 12:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Someone put an end to my IEM frustration. Last post on 7/20/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE2 to RE0? Last post on 7/30/11 at 3:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fischer DBA-02 Vs. HD 580 Vs. Sexttet LP Vs. RE-0/ZERO Vs. UE Triple-Fi 10 Last post on 7/26/11 at 6:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Preamble: Superlux – the Chinese/Taiwanese company really doesn’t need any further instruction for anyone who is at least just a little into audio and headphones. Being in the...
Commercial brands are pretty much like IT girls: should one of them flash her bare belly in the street, the next day the whole town would follow to vast enjoyment of the «other half of mankind»,...
Cayin can definitely organise master-classes "how to succeed on personal audio market". Of course with their experience on serious hi-fi market, taking over portable niche isn't hard, but so many...
Looks: 10 These look really good and matured in design. The carbon fiber earcups especially (when not covered in fingerprints) Can't go wrong with all black. What concerns me a little is how long...
RE2 --> RE0? RE Zero? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 208/16/10 at 10:23pmpost #18 of 208/16/10 at 11:58pmQuote:
Exactly ! They can be driven straight out of most players but they have a lot more potential which is revealed with an amp .
post #19 of 208/17/10 at 12:02pmQuote:
yep! I listen to my RE0s and just the ipod when running, and they do sound well at half volume on the iPod, but the amp does improve the sound.post #20 of 208/22/10 at 4:52am
The RE0 is a cost-effective upgrade from the RE2 (I have both) for use with an iPhone, iPod or Clip+. The RE0 sounds better with an amp, but it's not worth the extra expense/equipment for portable use. The RE0/Clip+ is a nice combo for commuting.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE2 --> RE0? RE Zero?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 26 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 30 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ZTE AXON 7-America's First HiFi Mobile Audio & Dolby ATMOS 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D Gold with Screen Protector and Cowon Blue Leather Case 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › ZMF Headphones x Vibro MK II by Cinder
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Turrican2
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...