The RE0 is not hard to drive, but you do not get the fullness the RE0 is capable of with the lower power output of most DAPs. More power pushes the RE0 into a more satisfying sound.
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE2 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/10
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 8/17/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/17/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 8/17/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/17/10
Related Forum Threads
- RE0 RE-ZERO or DBA-02 ?? Last post on 9/8/10 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Are the Hifiman RE0 the same as the Head Direct RE0? Last post on 9/3/10 at 12:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Someone put an end to my IEM frustration. Last post on 7/20/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE2 to RE0? Last post on 7/30/11 at 3:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fischer DBA-02 Vs. HD 580 Vs. Sexttet LP Vs. RE-0/ZERO Vs. UE Triple-Fi 10 Last post on 7/26/11 at 6:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
RE2 --> RE0? RE Zero? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 208/16/10 at 10:23pmpost #18 of 208/16/10 at 11:58pmQuote:
Exactly ! They can be driven straight out of most players but they have a lot more potential which is revealed with an amp .
post #19 of 208/17/10 at 12:02pmQuote:
yep! I listen to my RE0s and just the ipod when running, and they do sound well at half volume on the iPod, but the amp does improve the sound.post #20 of 208/22/10 at 4:52am
The RE0 is a cost-effective upgrade from the RE2 (I have both) for use with an iPhone, iPod or Clip+. The RE0 sounds better with an amp, but it's not worth the extra expense/equipment for portable use. The RE0/Clip+ is a nice combo for commuting.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RE2 --> RE0? RE Zero?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Xiaomi Portable Mouse 3 minutes ago
- › Parasound and Burson adventure 3 minutes ago
- › IC: STAX Sigma Pro 4 minutes ago
- › Dac/Amp for smartphone vs Dedicated Dap 5 minutes ago
- › Taction Technology KANNON Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › USB Strikes Back! Watch out AOIP - USB/Ethernet Chain beats All... 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear