Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 653  

post #9781 of 9815

I am on the fence now because I see someone who bought $149.99 from the site, and today it becomes $129.99. Anyway, thank you for your information. By the way, Does refurbished headphone in this sites include everything like the outer box?

post #9782 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by viralcow View Post

Don't forget code DIG5 for $5 off. Five bucks is five bucks... a free footlong from subway?


Plus the Audio-Technica ATH-W1000X "Grandioso" Closed-Back Audiophile Cherrywood Headphones for $404 shipped with coupon code.

 

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=ATHW1000X

 

The Audio-Technica ATH-AD900 Air Dynamic headphones for $169 shipped with coupon code.

 

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=ATATHAD900

post #9783 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckc4043 View Post

I am on the fence now because I see someone who bought $149.99 from the site, and today it becomes $129.99. Anyway, thank you for your information. By the way, Does refurbished headphone in this sites include everything like the outer box?

 

You'd probably have to send an email. I bet there is no guarantee 

post #9784 of 9815

Thank you. Is the headphone I ordered for unboxing video that one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5V-u7UcKb8

 

Audio Technica ATH-A900X

post #9785 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckc4043 View Post

Thank you. Is the headphone I ordered for unboxing video that one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5V-u7UcKb8

 

Audio Technica ATH-A900X

 

You do realize these are refurbished, right?

 

That means no box and accessories. Just the headphones themselves wrapped in bubble wrap. But yes, that's the same headphone.

post #9786 of 9815

I understood now. Thank you for your help. Now I am going to order one. Thank you guys. I am comparing  Audio-Technica ATH-AD900 Air Dynamic headphones and the reburfished one. Any ideas?

post #9787 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

 

Back up to $470 or so. You can still get it for $399 from www.razordogaudio.com w/ coupon code RAZORDOG100. 

 

Even better for me, I get taxed buying from Amazon but not Razor Dog. 

 

You can't apply the coupon code for HD650's  they are in the excluded list 

post #9788 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

I picked up the Like-new E7 on amazon.

That is great, man!

post #9789 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieatlotsofrice View Post

 

You can't apply the coupon code for HD650's  they are in the excluded list 

 

Try it! Razordogaudio has NO Exclusions until March 31. Lots of good deals w/ RAZORDOG50 and RAZORDOG100. 

post #9790 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckc4043 View Post

I understood now. Thank you for your help. Now I am going to order one. Thank you guys. I am comparing  Audio-Technica ATH-AD900 Air Dynamic headphones and the reburfished one. Any ideas?

 

The AD900 is highly regarded but a bit bass-shy, it has a replacement in Japan, AD900x, which is a great bargain and outstanding headphone for it's price (about $200 with the Tenso shipping service bought from Amazon Japan)

 

If you don't mind bass-light and are comfortable with an open back headphone (people can hear what you are hearing if played loud enough), then the AD900 is a great price, keeping in mind that  the replacement is even better (Japan only AD900x - but coming soon to the States). 

post #9791 of 9815

I contacted Dig Audio and they don't have any 30 days protection price or anything like that. I just saw that they used fed ex to ship them to canada so probably an addition 50-75$ of brokerage.... that make 240$ for my pair of a900x that most of you can pay 130$!!!

 

i hope they are good

post #9792 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post

 

The AD900 is highly regarded but a bit bass-shy, it has a replacement in Japan, AD900x, which is a great bargain and outstanding headphone for it's price (about $200 with the Tenso shipping service bought from Amazon Japan)

 

If you don't mind bass-light and are comfortable with an open back headphone (people can hear what you are hearing if played loud enough), then the AD900 is a great price, keeping in mind that  the replacement is even better (Japan only AD900x - but coming soon to the States). 

Thank you for your suggestions. Should I jump on the refurbished one of AD900x or wait the replacement of Japan? Since the price ($130) is really tempting, I hate the feeling of being tempted...

post #9793 of 9815

Yeah, I have the AD900s, and with the stock earpads there is literally no bass. I had to rig them up in order to get the bass I wanted. The way they're now, the bass is basically the opposite of what people say about them, and I mean that in the strictest sense.

 

I purchased my AD900s refurbished for $160, and all I got was the headphone with a 1/4" adapter. Not that it's a bad thing. I could care less about whatever else comes with it. Not to mention refurbished products have the manufacturer's warranty in tact. 

 

About the AD900x, I'm pretty sure it's just a cosmetic change with thicker earpads. Because of the thicker pads, you may get a bit more bass because they may seal around your ears better. 

post #9794 of 9815

I see. Thank you. Actually, I do not mind the things included in  refurbished product because of the warranty. Now I am just worried about that the price of A900X will drop lower. Actually, are the price of Audio Technica headphones dropping fast? I am not familiar with the market price of the headphone. Thank.

post #9795 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckc4043 View Post

I see. Thank you. Actually, I do not mind the things included in  refurbished product because of the warranty. Now I am just worried about that the price of A900X will drop lower. Actually, are the price of Audio Technica headphones dropping fast? I am not familiar with the market price of the headphone. Thank.

 

That's the case with anything, no? Buy a laptop now and maybe in a month it might be cheaper.

You can wait if you want but that's also the risk of the price reverting back up to $200.

 

I will say that the A900X has consistently been above $250. Don't know about refurbished prices, but regardless for $125 this is a very good deal.


Edited by viralcow - 2/15/13 at 1:09pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)