- 289 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) Last post on Today at 3:37 am in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/14/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 634post #9496 of 98152/2/13 at 10:30pmGrabbed one too haha.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9497 of 98152/2/13 at 10:31pmpost #9498 of 98152/2/13 at 10:34pm
Many of these companies in Japan have an issue where they have an automated software listing items. This happens from time to time. Amazon will cover you, but you'll be paying return shipping. To Japan. I'm message the seller to verify first.post #9499 of 98152/2/13 at 10:35pmpost #9500 of 98152/2/13 at 10:43pmpost #9501 of 98152/2/13 at 10:48pmQuote:
What was the name of the seller?post #9502 of 98152/2/13 at 10:55pmpost #9503 of 98152/2/13 at 10:57pmQuote:
As long as you aren't the victim instead of the buyer.post #9504 of 98152/2/13 at 11:03pmpost #9505 of 98152/2/13 at 11:25pm
Not much feedback, but at this price, I was willing to take a risk. I figure the worst that can happen is that they tell me it was wrong and don't ship it.post #9506 of 98152/2/13 at 11:26pmpost #9507 of 98152/2/13 at 11:27pmpost #9508 of 98152/2/13 at 11:28pmQuote:
Yeahhhh, Amazon will take care of you if they try to pull something shady. But I highly doubt you'll end up with legitimate 650s for that price. They'll probably end up cancelling the orders.post #9509 of 98152/2/13 at 11:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by HeroicPenguin
Not much feedback, but at this price, I was willing to take a risk. I figure the worst that can happen is that they tell me it was wrong and don't ship it.
That same seller, at the same time, had the Audio Technica ATH-AD1000 up on Amazon for $30.60.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › JH13 with Freqphase 42 seconds ago
- › Trying to find some nice crisp/clear/crystal clear heahphones 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Can't seem to wrap my head around impedance - Is 40 ohm good if I'm... 3 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 4 minutes ago
- › $250 CAD budget on new phones, thoughts, ideas?? 4 minutes ago
- › *HELP* Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Sound issue on Computer 5 minutes ago
- › Which under-$100 USB DAC, from these choices? 6 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3