- 288 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review update) Last post on Yesterday at 9:41 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 634post #9496 of 98152/2/13 at 10:30pmGrabbed one too haha.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9497 of 98152/2/13 at 10:31pmpost #9498 of 98152/2/13 at 10:34pm
Many of these companies in Japan have an issue where they have an automated software listing items. This happens from time to time. Amazon will cover you, but you'll be paying return shipping. To Japan. I'm message the seller to verify first.post #9499 of 98152/2/13 at 10:35pmpost #9500 of 98152/2/13 at 10:43pmpost #9501 of 98152/2/13 at 10:48pmQuote:
What was the name of the seller?post #9502 of 98152/2/13 at 10:55pmpost #9503 of 98152/2/13 at 10:57pmQuote:
As long as you aren't the victim instead of the buyer.post #9504 of 98152/2/13 at 11:03pmpost #9505 of 98152/2/13 at 11:25pm
Not much feedback, but at this price, I was willing to take a risk. I figure the worst that can happen is that they tell me it was wrong and don't ship it.post #9506 of 98152/2/13 at 11:26pmpost #9507 of 98152/2/13 at 11:27pmpost #9508 of 98152/2/13 at 11:28pmQuote:
Yeahhhh, Amazon will take care of you if they try to pull something shady. But I highly doubt you'll end up with legitimate 650s for that price. They'll probably end up cancelling the orders.post #9509 of 98152/2/13 at 11:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by HeroicPenguin
Not much feedback, but at this price, I was willing to take a risk. I figure the worst that can happen is that they tell me it was wrong and don't ship it.
That same seller, at the same time, had the Audio Technica ATH-AD1000 up on Amazon for $30.60.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 35 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic earpads lifetime 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 5 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Thread 6 minutes ago
- › La Figaro 339 7 minutes ago
- › Official 2015 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 18, 2015, Doubletree San... 10 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area Meet impressions (May 2, 2015) 11 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2