- 312 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) Last post on Today at 4:38 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
Hi guys, I'm surprised this little gizmo isn't more discussed here on head-fi and I happen to be having a lot of fun with it so I figured a brief review in order to build a discussion here would...
I've been listening with K-10 Customs a year now. Because of the almost total isolation I only use them when flying. They are the best sounding IEM I've ever encountered. IMO, they are really as...
Somic v2 Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to GearBest for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/809323/somic-v2-headphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Somic, the...
Disclaimer: I received this Jays q-Jays as part of the Australian/New Zealand tour that DJScope arranged. This is my honest opinion of the Jays q-Jays, and I am in no way affiliated with or work...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 634post #9496 of 98152/2/13 at 10:30pmGrabbed one too haha.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9497 of 98152/2/13 at 10:31pmpost #9498 of 98152/2/13 at 10:34pmpost #9499 of 98152/2/13 at 10:35pmpost #9500 of 98152/2/13 at 10:43pmpost #9501 of 98152/2/13 at 10:48pmQuote:
What was the name of the seller?post #9502 of 98152/2/13 at 10:55pmpost #9503 of 98152/2/13 at 10:57pmQuote:
As long as you aren't the victim instead of the buyer.post #9504 of 98152/2/13 at 11:03pmpost #9505 of 98152/2/13 at 11:25pm
Not much feedback, but at this price, I was willing to take a risk. I figure the worst that can happen is that they tell me it was wrong and don't ship it.post #9506 of 98152/2/13 at 11:26pmpost #9507 of 98152/2/13 at 11:27pmpost #9508 of 98152/2/13 at 11:28pmQuote:
Yeahhhh, Amazon will take care of you if they try to pull something shady. But I highly doubt you'll end up with legitimate 650s for that price. They'll probably end up cancelling the orders.post #9509 of 98152/2/13 at 11:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by HeroicPenguin
Not much feedback, but at this price, I was willing to take a risk. I figure the worst that can happen is that they tell me it was wrong and don't ship it.
That same seller, at the same time, had the Audio Technica ATH-AD1000 up on Amazon for $30.60.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 31 seconds ago
- › She is Esther (M1&M1PRO) -- New Firmware released! 37 seconds ago
- › Audio GD New NOS 7 2016 Edition Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › ATH M50x's or something else? 2 minutes ago
- › [FS][FT]Sony discman D-303 portable CD player 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado GS-2000e 5 minutes ago
- › FS: AKG K7XX 5 minutes ago
- › Acoustic Research M20 Coming soon 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...