- 288 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) Last post on Today at 10:00 am in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 634post #9496 of 98152/2/13 at 10:30pmGrabbed one too haha.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9497 of 98152/2/13 at 10:31pmpost #9498 of 98152/2/13 at 10:34pmpost #9499 of 98152/2/13 at 10:35pmpost #9500 of 98152/2/13 at 10:43pmpost #9501 of 98152/2/13 at 10:48pmQuote:
What was the name of the seller?post #9502 of 98152/2/13 at 10:55pmpost #9503 of 98152/2/13 at 10:57pmQuote:
As long as you aren't the victim instead of the buyer.post #9504 of 98152/2/13 at 11:03pmpost #9505 of 98152/2/13 at 11:25pm
Not much feedback, but at this price, I was willing to take a risk. I figure the worst that can happen is that they tell me it was wrong and don't ship it.post #9506 of 98152/2/13 at 11:26pmpost #9507 of 98152/2/13 at 11:27pmpost #9508 of 98152/2/13 at 11:28pmQuote:
Yeahhhh, Amazon will take care of you if they try to pull something shady. But I highly doubt you'll end up with legitimate 650s for that price. They'll probably end up cancelling the orders.post #9509 of 98152/2/13 at 11:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by HeroicPenguin
Not much feedback, but at this price, I was willing to take a risk. I figure the worst that can happen is that they tell me it was wrong and don't ship it.
That same seller, at the same time, had the Audio Technica ATH-AD1000 up on Amazon for $30.60.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Music Game IX 11 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 30 seconds ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 45 seconds ago
- › Burson Conductor Virtuoso Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation II Review 1 minute ago
- › record cleaner? 1 minute ago
- › IC: 2015 Melbourne Meet 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2