Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 625  

post #9361 of 9815

 I found a best deal today! Use apple app "Dirac HD Player" with iphone new earpods... Really impressive....

post #9362 of 9815

 I found a best deal today! Use apple app "Dirac HD Player" with iphone new earpods... Really impressive....

 

Someone came in here a while back, I believe, claiming that this DSP made EarPods sound better than an HD800.

post #9363 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tus-Chan View Post

 

Someone came in here a while back, I believe, claiming that this DSP made EarPods sound better than an HD800.

 

I haven't heard of HD800. But I feel it much better than the klipsch X10 with iphone.  Not so good as the HE500 with my desktop system. That's what I hear. And it's too easy for people to try.

post #9364 of 9815

Edit: Looks to be out of stock again as no longer on the page.

Headroom has b-stock HE-500 for $550 again. Appears to be 2 in stock.

http://www.headphone.com/support/b-stock-outlet.php

(2) HE-500 [LIKE NEW / Open Box] - $549


Edited by Jibrille - 1/28/13 at 11:56am
post #9365 of 9815
Check this out on AMZN: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO, 250 ohms http://amzn.com/B0006NL5SM

DT770/250 New for $170. That's a great price for a very very good pair of headphones.
post #9366 of 9815

Newegg has the V-MODA Crossfade M-80 On-Ear Metal Headphone (white pearl) for $200 - $50 off with coupon code AFNJ106 [Exp 1/30] = $150 with free shipping.

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826626031&Tpk

 

 

 

*Note, the Shadow version of this has been about this price for a week now on Amazon.  It is more rare to see the White version for this price.

 

Here is the $149 Shadow version on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-Crossfade-Noise-Isolating-Headphone-Shadow/dp/B005HSDLCO

 

..

post #9367 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibrille View Post

Edit: Looks to be out of stock again as no longer on the page.
Headroom has b-stock HE-500 for $550 again. Appears to be 2 in stock.
http://www.headphone.com/support/b-stock-outlet.php
(2) HE-500 [LIKE NEW / Open Box] - $549

Man, the HE-500's flew out the door early this morning! Can't afford to wait around when they show up at that kind of price. Anytime a HIFIMAN product is discounted you better jump fast or you'll lose out.
post #9368 of 9815

HE-400 for $339

 

http://www.headphone.com/support/b-stock-outlet.php

 

Like new condition has all the accessories and gets free shipping.

post #9369 of 9815

Anyone here got a deal for the DT 880 600 ohm?

post #9370 of 9815

Two listings for the Denon D7100 for under $800 on eBay:

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Denon-Music-Maniac-AH-D7100-Open-Box-/281053045176?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item41701121b8

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Denon-AH-D7100-Music-Maniac-Audiophile-Headphones-AHD7100-AHD-7100-BRAND-NEW-/121034774915?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item1c2e3c1983

 

I know the 7100 received a lot of negative rep for sounding worse than the previous D7K, but how are they for $750?

post #9371 of 9815

Those Beyer Tesla T5p are a pretty killer deal as well at $995

post #9372 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post


Man, the HE-500's flew out the door early this morning! Can't afford to wait around when they show up at that kind of price. Anytime a HIFIMAN product is discounted you better jump fast or you'll lose out.

They are still on sale at TTVJ, but sale ends today, 10% off.

post #9373 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcberto View Post

Anyone here got a deal for the DT 880 600 ohm?

 

Sign up for alerts from camel x3. They drop occasionally and camel x3 will let you know when they do (based on the price level you set):

 

http://camelcamelcamel.com/beyerdynamic-880-Premium-600-Headphones/product/B0024NK35S

 

You could also try submitting a best offer to Razor Dog Audio:

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310578872927

 

I just got my 880 Pros today and I must say, they're even better than I thought they'd be. Wow, so much more detail than my 770/Premium/600 but with the same lush, accurate tonality and obviously much more neutral and clear. Very cool.

post #9374 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by viralcow View Post

Two listings for the Denon D7100 for under $800 on eBay:

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Denon-Music-Maniac-AH-D7100-Open-Box-/281053045176?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item41701121b8

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Denon-AH-D7100-Music-Maniac-Audiophile-Headphones-AHD7100-AHD-7100-BRAND-NEW-/121034774915?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item1c2e3c1983

 

I know the 7100 received a lot of negative rep for sounding worse than the previous D7K, but how are they for $750?

 

They're $650 on amazon, and been that way for awhile. Even at this price they are simply not worth it. Tyll at innerfidelity said they were one of the worst measuring headphones he had ever seen. Headroom says:

 

 

 

Quote:
At the end of the day, HeadRoom is a bit disappointed (again) by new these Denon headphone designs, having been huge fans of the previous models.

 

Save your money and get a good pair of headphones in the $300 range to top it. 

post #9375 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcberto View Post

Anyone here got a deal for the DT 880 600 ohm?

 

Yes, it's called the DT880 250 ohm. Same sound, better price.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)