Does Schiit's amplifiers ever get any discounts? Or are all from third party vendors?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added) Last post on Today at 10:55 am in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 623post #9331 of 98151/26/13 at 10:58am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9332 of 98151/26/13 at 11:06amQuote:
I believe all Schiit products are built and sold and shipped by Schiit from their southern California location and sold at a fixed price.
Edited by PurpleAngel - 1/26/13 at 11:07ampost #9333 of 98151/26/13 at 11:08ampost #9334 of 98151/26/13 at 11:34amQuote:Quote:
Indeed Schiit keeps a tight leash on pricing. Since a lot of the Schiit hype has calmed down on head-fi a lot more stuff is showing up used on the FS forums.post #9335 of 98151/26/13 at 11:50ampost #9336 of 98151/26/13 at 1:02pmpost #9337 of 98151/26/13 at 1:28pmpost #9338 of 98151/26/13 at 2:40pmQuote:
Negative Ghost Rider these are not good cans even for $80 Look good have lots of cools options and cool box but seems like they focused more on looks than sound. I'd pass if I were you. JVC HA-S500 and Sony MDR-V55 much better and way cheaper IMO.post #9339 of 98151/26/13 at 2:42pmQuote:
of course the prices are set by Schiit the manufacture since that is the only way to get new Schiit products is directly from the manufacture and therefore their prices are not fixed.post #9340 of 98151/26/13 at 2:46pmpost #9341 of 98151/26/13 at 2:48pmQuote:
Not yet, still to new and to hyped to have a sale. They are flying off the shelves right now so doubt we'll see a sale on them anytime soon. I'd keep and eye on eBay and wait for someone to list a slightly used pair like this here.
Or Amazon who looks like they have had a few returns that are in like new condition and missing nothing.
Edited by DemonFox - 1/26/13 at 2:51pmpost #9342 of 98151/26/13 at 3:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by elwappo99Quote:
There are other retailers aside from schiit directly.
Schiit probably has a strict MAP, which it enforces. Their dealers seem to be limited in number. That makes enforcement easier and compliance stronger.post #9343 of 98151/26/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
You are completely correct. I was not aware that Schiit even had a dealer network since I do not own any Schiit products. I was just tired about all the negative comments against American workers.post #9344 of 98151/26/13 at 3:46pmQuote:
... uhh there weren't any negative comments about American workers in this threadpost #9345 of 98151/26/13 at 3:54pmQuote:
They do post prices on their website, how does one get new Schiit products at less then listed price?
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 30 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › akg k612 with vintage system 2 minutes ago
- › Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › What creates soundstage in headphones?? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD580 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 4 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)