Does Schiit's amplifiers ever get any discounts? Or are all from third party vendors?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/15/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/15/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/15/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/15/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/15/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/15/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/15/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/15/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/15/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/15/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony MA900 added) Last post on Today at 9:29 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: Today
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/26/13
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 623post #9331 of 98151/26/13 at 10:58am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9332 of 98151/26/13 at 11:06amQuote:
I believe all Schiit products are built and sold and shipped by Schiit from their southern California location and sold at a fixed price.
Edited by PurpleAngel - 1/26/13 at 11:07ampost #9333 of 98151/26/13 at 11:08ampost #9334 of 98151/26/13 at 11:34amQuote:Quote:
Indeed Schiit keeps a tight leash on pricing. Since a lot of the Schiit hype has calmed down on head-fi a lot more stuff is showing up used on the FS forums.post #9335 of 98151/26/13 at 11:50ampost #9336 of 98151/26/13 at 1:02pmpost #9337 of 98151/26/13 at 1:28pmpost #9338 of 98151/26/13 at 2:40pmQuote:
Negative Ghost Rider these are not good cans even for $80 Look good have lots of cools options and cool box but seems like they focused more on looks than sound. I'd pass if I were you. JVC HA-S500 and Sony MDR-V55 much better and way cheaper IMO.post #9339 of 98151/26/13 at 2:42pmQuote:
of course the prices are set by Schiit the manufacture since that is the only way to get new Schiit products is directly from the manufacture and therefore their prices are not fixed.post #9340 of 98151/26/13 at 2:46pmpost #9341 of 98151/26/13 at 2:48pmQuote:
Not yet, still to new and to hyped to have a sale. They are flying off the shelves right now so doubt we'll see a sale on them anytime soon. I'd keep and eye on eBay and wait for someone to list a slightly used pair like this here.
Or Amazon who looks like they have had a few returns that are in like new condition and missing nothing.
Edited by DemonFox - 1/26/13 at 2:51pmpost #9342 of 98151/26/13 at 3:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by elwappo99Quote:
There are other retailers aside from schiit directly.
Schiit probably has a strict MAP, which it enforces. Their dealers seem to be limited in number. That makes enforcement easier and compliance stronger.post #9343 of 98151/26/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
You are completely correct. I was not aware that Schiit even had a dealer network since I do not own any Schiit products. I was just tired about all the negative comments against American workers.post #9344 of 98151/26/13 at 3:46pmQuote:
... uhh there weren't any negative comments about American workers in this threadpost #9345 of 98151/26/13 at 3:54pmQuote:
They do post prices on their website, how does one get new Schiit products at less then listed price?
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Jan Meier 2 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 6 minutes ago
- › doubt about xonar STX capcitor replacement 6 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › TDK IE800 Dual High-Performance Dynamic Micro-Drivers IEM 8 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (24-bit/192KHz) 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi