Does Schiit's amplifiers ever get any discounts? Or are all from third party vendors?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) Last post on Today at 5:26 am in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 623post #9331 of 98151/26/13 at 10:58am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9332 of 98151/26/13 at 11:06amQuote:
I believe all Schiit products are built and sold and shipped by Schiit from their southern California location and sold at a fixed price.
Edited by PurpleAngel - 1/26/13 at 11:07ampost #9333 of 98151/26/13 at 11:08ampost #9334 of 98151/26/13 at 11:34amQuote:Quote:
Indeed Schiit keeps a tight leash on pricing. Since a lot of the Schiit hype has calmed down on head-fi a lot more stuff is showing up used on the FS forums.post #9335 of 98151/26/13 at 11:50ampost #9336 of 98151/26/13 at 1:02pmpost #9337 of 98151/26/13 at 1:28pmpost #9338 of 98151/26/13 at 2:40pmQuote:
Negative Ghost Rider these are not good cans even for $80 Look good have lots of cools options and cool box but seems like they focused more on looks than sound. I'd pass if I were you. JVC HA-S500 and Sony MDR-V55 much better and way cheaper IMO.post #9339 of 98151/26/13 at 2:42pmQuote:
of course the prices are set by Schiit the manufacture since that is the only way to get new Schiit products is directly from the manufacture and therefore their prices are not fixed.post #9340 of 98151/26/13 at 2:46pmpost #9341 of 98151/26/13 at 2:48pmQuote:
Not yet, still to new and to hyped to have a sale. They are flying off the shelves right now so doubt we'll see a sale on them anytime soon. I'd keep and eye on eBay and wait for someone to list a slightly used pair like this here.
Or Amazon who looks like they have had a few returns that are in like new condition and missing nothing.
Edited by DemonFox - 1/26/13 at 2:51pmpost #9342 of 98151/26/13 at 3:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by elwappo99Quote:
There are other retailers aside from schiit directly.
Schiit probably has a strict MAP, which it enforces. Their dealers seem to be limited in number. That makes enforcement easier and compliance stronger.post #9343 of 98151/26/13 at 3:34pmQuote:
You are completely correct. I was not aware that Schiit even had a dealer network since I do not own any Schiit products. I was just tired about all the negative comments against American workers.post #9344 of 98151/26/13 at 3:46pmQuote:
... uhh there weren't any negative comments about American workers in this threadpost #9345 of 98151/26/13 at 3:54pmQuote:
They do post prices on their website, how does one get new Schiit products at less then listed price?
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Hello World 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mobile version 6 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 7 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 8 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 9 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 10 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)