Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 609  

post #9121 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post

 

They also have the DT990/32's for $225 which is almost $100 cheaper than most other places have them.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyerdynamic-DT-990-Premium-32-ohm-Headphones-DT990-PROAUDIOSTAR-/300845886191?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item460bcfeaef

 

I've used them before and had zero issues and received my headphones very fast

Are they used or open boxed? Do they come with the original packaging?

post #9122 of 9815
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattare View Post

he-400 demo - $319

http://www.musicdirect.com/p-117522-hifiman-he-400-headphones-demo.aspx

Boo, product not found frown.gif.  Guess I saved $319

Sorry, I just had to have them.

post #9123 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundisee View Post

Are they used or open boxed? Do they come with the original packaging?

 

Brand new with original everything. Its a great deal

post #9124 of 9815

http://jaben.net/shopping2/PFE-022.html

PFE022 (PFE012 w/ mic) for $78

EDIT: http://jaben.net/shopping2/CrossRoads_HR1.html

they also have the HR1 for $54


Edited by eastPride - 1/19/13 at 12:25pm
post #9125 of 9815

Can anyone find a good deal on the HE-500 / HE-400?

post #9126 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tus-Chan View Post

Can anyone find a good deal on the HE-500 / HE-400?


It would help if you list your home country in you profile with your posts.

post #9127 of 9815

Done and done, sir. It's up to you to complete the mission now. biggrin.gif

post #9128 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tus-Chan View Post

Done and done, sir. It's up to you to complete the mission now. biggrin.gif


No--that's just so we can start it.

post #9129 of 9815

I'm looking into the HE-400. It doesn't seem as though anybody gives discounts on them (aside from the now expired 10% from Moon Audio one). 

post #9130 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggahwhat View Post

I'm looking into the HE-400. It doesn't seem as though anybody gives discounts on them (aside from the now expired 10% from Moon Audio one). 

HiFIman has a very strict minimum advertised price policy.

post #9131 of 9815

I wouldn't go for it, but just in case someone is desperate for a used HE-500:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005DL2JCI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

post #9132 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by viralcow View Post

I wouldn't go for it, but just in case someone is desperate for a used HE-500:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005DL2JCI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

 

Amazon Warehouse Deals are good. They're just returns which are max 30 days old. They're probably like new.

post #9133 of 9815

There are a bunch of XB700s from China going inexpensively on ebay. Are these legit/decent sounding cans?

Eg,  Item number 321056174404
post #9134 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post

There are a bunch of XB700s from China going inexpensively on ebay. Are these legit/decent sounding cans?

Eg,  Item number 321056174404

the cans themselves are decent sounding. great deep bass. without totally destroying the rest of the sound spectrum...counghbeatscough.......now as for anything from China, im always skeptical, if it's to good to be true, it probably is

post #9135 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by viralcow View Post

I wouldn't go for it, but just in case someone is desperate for a used HE-500:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005DL2JCI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

 

I've been looking at that for about a week now and I wouldn't be concerned with the condition. If anything I would be thrilled!! To me it looks likes this is basically a brand new pair that had some damage to the box. Amazon always list weather or not there has been any damage to the unit itself so the fact that they only said that there is some damage to the box could be gold. We could be looking at a brand new pair that cant be sold as new because of what happened to the box. Worse case you can always just send them back :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)