Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 598  

post #8956 of 9815

Sennheiser HD800 for €919 only 5 available.

post #8957 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribestros View Post

 

Absolutely, that's a good deal. The Turbines get rave reviews. Head-Fi Monster bias.

 

x2. $150 is a great price for what you get if you want a bassy sound sig. I still love mine.

post #8958 of 9815

Sennheiser HD 558 for $141.80, new from Amazon.

 

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-558-Headphones/dp/B004FEEY9A/

post #8959 of 9815

Sony MDR-1R for $189 on Amazon. Too bad I bought mine about a week ago from Accessory Jack for $260...

 

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR1R-Premium-Headphone-Black/dp/B009A6CZ30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358048556&sr=8-1&keywords=mdr-1r

post #8960 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroicPenguin View Post

Sony MDR-1R for $189 on Amazon. Too bad I bought mine about a week ago from Accessory Jack for $260...

 

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR1R-Premium-Headphone-Black/dp/B009A6CZ30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358048556&sr=8-1&keywords=mdr-1r

 

New too! That's a great deal! 

post #8961 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by KetchupNinja View Post

Amazon has the AKG 550's used warehouse deals again for $121.58.  Just got me a pair.

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B006IBILRO/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

 

Gone. 

post #8962 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroicPenguin View Post

Sony MDR-1R for $189 on Amazon. Too bad I bought mine about a week ago from Accessory Jack for $260...

 

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR1R-Premium-Headphone-Black/dp/B009A6CZ30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358048556&sr=8-1&keywords=mdr-1r

 

And the prices continue to drop on these. Pretty solid price.

post #8963 of 9815

Westone 4R at Earphone Solutions for 400 with the promo code getfit

EDIT: Almost all headphones are 20% off.

post #8964 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-G-C View Post

Westone 4R at Earphone Solutions for 400 with the promo code getfit

EDIT: Almost all headphones are 20% off.

 

Except Grado, Klipsch, Sennheiser and Beyer... So pretty much Phonak, Shure and Westone! :) 

post #8965 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroicPenguin View Post

Sony MDR-1R for $189 on Amazon. Too bad I bought mine about a week ago from Accessory Jack for $260...

 

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR1R-Premium-Headphone-Black/dp/B009A6CZ30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358048556&sr=8-1&keywords=mdr-1r

Grabbed myself a pair! Thanks for posting - they will make wonderful portables and man do they look hot! rolleyes.gif  And now onto my dreams of the HD 650 and DT 880/600

post #8966 of 9815

Pretty hefty price drops on a lot of open box Denon D600 listed at amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00858I4F2/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1358068307&sr=8-1&keywords=denon+d600&condition=used)

 

Dipping to $300 mark. Although, the sony's listed earlier are a much better can than the D600 :/

 

Seems like a lot of people return those D600


Edited by elwappo99 - 1/13/13 at 1:21am
post #8967 of 9815
post #8968 of 9815

Found this code today while shopping for some new running headphones.  Works on the entire Monster site except outlet.

 

 

PureMonsterSoundCES2013
 
Its good for 40% off your entire purchase.  I got a pair of the new iSport Intensity for 60.00- they are normally $100.00.  Of course you will pay some tax and some shipping but still pretty good.
post #8969 of 9815

Only Monster's ludicrous overpricing would give them the ability to do that. biggrin.gif

post #8970 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post

Found this code today while shopping for some new running headphones.  Works on the entire Monster site except outlet.

 

 

PureMonsterSoundCES2013
 
Its good for 40% off your entire purchase.  I got a pair of the new iSport Intensity for 60.00- they are normally $100.00.  Of course you will pay some tax and some shipping but still pretty good.

 

I wish there was a Sennheiser code. Well, I don't really know anything I'd buy/could afford, but there was one at CES a few years ago. Don't hold out on us, peeps.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)