Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 593  

post #8881 of 9815

I won't link it but buydig has the Sennheiser HD419's on sale for $32 shipped. They usually go for $40 to $60.
 

post #8882 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkjames View Post

don't know if it has been mentioned here, buydig is selling ATH-W1000x for $429. Cheaper than many 2nd hands here. I spent almost $400 to get a pair of 2nd hands from Japan!

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=ATHW1000X

Down to $399 shipped
post #8883 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegszeit View Post


Down to $399 shipped

 

Saw them on eBay as well through Buydig... They are beautiful cans that's for sure and the $399 is very tempting. I've read they are on par with the D5000 and D7000's. Better mids but less bass. Not sure if that's worth the trade off for my taste but I'll continue to read up on them. 

post #8884 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriegszeit View Post


Down to $399 shipped

They don't ship to Hong Kong :(

post #8885 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post

 

Saw them on eBay as well through Buydig... They are beautiful cans that's for sure and the $399 is very tempting. I've read they are on par with the D5000 and D7000's. Better mids but less bass. Not sure if that's worth the trade off for my taste but I'll continue to read up on them. 


Yea...I'm really tempted to try them out. I need some closed headphones for when I study in the library...they are so beautiful looking too.

Never tried the Denons though. My first real experience with headphones are with my HD598's. My AKG K702 Annie's are coming tomorrow.

Anyone else have comments on the W1000X's? I know the "Battle of the Flagship" thread rated the W3000's at only a B-

post #8886 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieE46 View Post


Yea...I'm really tempted to try them out. I need some closed headphones for when I study in the library...they are so beautiful looking too.


Never tried the Denons though. My first real experience with headphones are with my HD598's. My AKG K702 Annie's are coming tomorrow.


Anyone else have comments on the W1000X's? I know the "Battle of the Flagship" thread rated the W3000's at only a B-

I think they are decent headphones @ 399$, but definitely not worth the 599$ regular price. I've read various reviews of the W1000X and they all have the same conclusion, warmish signature with a tad to be desired in the 4k-7k area of the treble. Decent bass, but lacks extension.Tyll @ innerfidelity has a great review on them and I learned a lot from him. The wood is beautiful and the overall design is very unique but if I were you I would look into something else.
post #8887 of 9815

Hey guys, I don't know who this might interest or if it has already been posted, but sony has 25% off headphones on their main site until 1/12 I believe?

This interested me particularly since I was looking at the MDR 1R's, and might interest others who are looking at the xba IEM's. Sony MDR 1R for $225? Very tempting at least in my case. (sadly i think they only have the black version for sale, not the silver/brown - which seems to be the popular choice around here.) $225 seems like a pretty good price correct?

post #8888 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandowill View Post

Hey guys, I don't know who this might interest or if it has already been posted, but sony has 25% off headphones on their main site until 1/12 I believe?

This interested me particularly since I was looking at the MDR 1R's, and might interest others who are looking at the xba IEM's. Sony MDR 1R for $225? Very tempting at least in my case. (sadly i think they only have the black version for sale, not the silver/brown - which seems to be the popular choice around here.) $225 seems like a pretty good price correct?

 

 

Was interested in these and have been looking at prices. Darn they look good!!!

 

also found the "wireless bluetooth" version (which includes a cable) for a little more. Says they have low stock. ($238)

 

http://www.compsource.com/ttechnote.asp?part_no=MDR1RBT&vid=416&src=F

 

 

Many sony headphones have a high MSRP, and then quickly drop in price within a few months of release. This may be the case as well with the 1Rs and we may be seeing the front wave of price drops! 


Edited by elwappo99 - 1/8/13 at 11:35pm
post #8889 of 9815

I actually saw the bluetooth pair as well at the exact place you linked... out of stock now.

 

So I guess my only question would be, Buy The 1R's now at 225 + tax, or try and wait to see how their pricing fluctuates. I could be wrong, but I don't see the price deviating too much from 300 (regular price) though, or at a minimum coming close to 225 like right now with the sale? 

post #8890 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieE46 View Post


Yea...I'm really tempted to try them out. I need some closed headphones for when I study in the library...they are so beautiful looking too.

Never tried the Denons though. My first real experience with headphones are with my HD598's. My AKG K702 Annie's are coming tomorrow.


Anyone else have comments on the W1000X's? I know the "Battle of the Flagship" thread rated the W3000's at only a B-

Well they leak a ton of sound based off of what I've read so far so they might not work for you in the libary. D5000's the same way, closed but still leak quite a bit. What are you looking for in a closed can and what's your budget?
post #8891 of 9815

What's the best deal on a DT770 32ohm LE right now?

post #8892 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tus-Chan View Post

What's the best deal on a DT770 32ohm LE right now?

PM'd you. 

post #8893 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tus-Chan View Post

What's the best deal on a DT770 32ohm LE right now?
[/quote

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=281035354890&index=3&nav=WATCHING&nid=03181334976

$249 plus you can make them an offer so it's a win win
post #8894 of 9815

Or you can just go to DJ Hollywood's website and get 15%. They're an authorized Beyer dealer. There is a code on the front page. 

post #8895 of 9815

For Canadians:

 

Just got an email from Avshop.ca that the Beyer 32ohm LE is back in stock at 195.

 

Also Canada Computers has the Shure 1840 and Shure 1440 for much less then amazon.com right now as well, 499 and 299 respectively.

 

Not to sure on reviews of both headphones but it seemed at least a warm deal after seeing some of the prices in other countries. Canada generally gets it in the butt when it comes to headphones.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)