Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 575  

post #8611 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by GibsonEx View Post

Thanks, i dont know if i'm going to keep them though. Today i received AKG K272's and so far i'm not too crazy about them, if i don't like Pro 750's they're both going back, and the wife will let me live to see another day biggrin.gif

took a while for my brain to adjust to the 272's sound, give them some time and see how it goes

post #8612 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by GibsonEx View Post

Thanks, i dont know if i'm going to keep them though. Today i received AKG K272's and so far i'm not too crazy about them, if i don't like Pro 750's they're both going back, and the wife will let me live to see another day biggrin.gif

What about them do you not like? Personally I like the sound of the AKG's but they lacked bass in the worst way!! I used them for gaming and they were wonderful!! Better than they were with music IMO but bass was way to weak for my liking
Edited by DemonFox - 12/29/12 at 12:31am
post #8613 of 9815
Ultrasone pro 750's dropped down some more to $166

http://www.amazon.com/Ultrasone-PRO-Closed-Back-Professional-Headphones/dp/B003USCCFA/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1356781760&sr=1-1&keywords=Ultrasone+PRO+750+Foldable+Closed-Back




About AKG 272's i think that's it, lack of bass. I mean, bass is there, but it's kind of hidden in the background is the best way i can describe it right now. I can't talk about them too much i had them only for a day, but it wasn't love at first sight. I give them until Monday and see how it goes, and then i can compare them to Pro 750's and see what i like more.
post #8614 of 9815

Beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium 600 ohms price dropped  from $350 to $ 266 or less .

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0024NK35S/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

post #8615 of 9815
I currently want to buy sennheiser momentums. If anyone knows a store which has a sale could you please let me know. I have no problem in waiting a few weeks
post #8616 of 9815

Just wanted to update the price drop without checking your latest post...Sorry


Edited by bob439 - 12/29/12 at 10:07am
post #8617 of 9815

Return to product information

Denon AH-D600 on Amazon,

New in Open-Box. Looks and works as if Brand New. Includes all original accessories and warranty. AUTHORIZED DEALER.

 

$329 with shipping. That's a great price on these headphones.

I use these regularly at work and recommend them highly as a great fun headphone that works well with all popular music listening. They also look great and are comfortable.

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00858I4F2/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

post #8618 of 9815

I'll prolly jump on that DT770 massdrop once I sort out my finances LOL

post #8619 of 9815

High end & discounted "like new" Audeze and HiFiMan returns at HeadAmp:

 

http://www.headamp.com/order/returns.htm


Edited by KG Jag - 12/29/12 at 8:02pm
post #8620 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post

Return to product information

Denon AH-D600 on Amazon,

New in Open-Box. Looks and works as if Brand New. Includes all original accessories and warranty. AUTHORIZED DEALER.

 

$329 with shipping. That's a great price on these headphones.

I use these regularly at work and recommend them highly as a great fun headphone that works well with all popular music listening. They also look great and are comfortable.

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00858I4F2/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

 

Been there for about 2 weeks now. Seems no one is super interested in them. 

post #8621 of 9815

I was originally interested in some D2K's, but are very overpriced right now.  You think this D600 deal is any good?
 

post #8622 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristenT92 View Post

I was originally interested in some D2K's, but are very overpriced right now.  You think this D600 deal is any good?
 

There's much better headphones than the D600 around. If you're willing to put in that much money, there's a lot of other good contenders. 

post #8623 of 9815

Phiaton MS 400 Carbon Fiber: $104.26 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EUE6AK

..

post #8624 of 9815

What wound you recommend for a well rounded cans like D2K's?  I was thinking hd650 for the sub-$500 range.
 

post #8625 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristenT92 View Post

I was originally interested in some D2K's, but are very overpriced right now.  You think this D600 deal is any good?
 

 

I think that the deal is quite good. The D600 do have a sound that is quite fun.

For the original selling price they were overpriced, but for $325 they are a bargain.

 

You can read the reviews to see if they match what you are looking for:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/denon-ah-d600/reviews

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)