Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 574  

post #8596 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonFox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleAngel View Post

I got the HA-S500-Z, shipped from Japan about a month ago, currently use some Velvet ears, $15 off eBay.

Not sure it changed the audio quality (good or bad), but I like the comfort.

 

But what do you think about the headphones themselves??

 

They can't live up to the insane hype...

 

Can they?? :)

 

No, they can't live up to the insane hype. That's what makes it insane.

 

I think they're a really good pair of headphones. For the $75 I paid, they're very good.

post #8597 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleAngel View Post

I got the HA-S500-Z, shipped from Japan about a month ago, currently use some Velvet ears, $15 off eBay.

Not sure it changed the audio quality (good or bad), but I like the comfort.


What the heck are Velvet ears?

You don't mean ears muffs like this, do you? http://www.ebay.com/itm/140878978195

post #8598 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmai View Post


What the heck are Velvet ears?

You don't mean ears muffs like this, do you? http://www.ebay.com/itm/140878978195

Rabbit fur...that stuff is soft....i bet those feel mighty fine on the ole ears

post #8599 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmai View Post


What the heck are Velvet ears?

You don't mean ears muffs like this, do you? http://www.ebay.com/itm/140878978195

Oops, Velvet ear pads.

post #8600 of 9815
post #8601 of 9815
post #8602 of 9815
post #8603 of 9815

Looks like an even better deal

post #8604 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazb0t View Post

Anyone know of any deals on the Q701?
The $225 on amazon IS a deal. I mean you can wait around to save $20 bucks somewhere one of these days but the current amazon price is a great price for a great headphone.
post #8605 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

The $225 on amazon IS a deal. I mean you can wait around to save $20 bucks somewhere one of these days but the current amazon price is a great price for a great headphone.

 

Agreed, I just bought a pair from there today.  Glad to see nobody else could find a massively better deal somewhere else.

post #8606 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

The $225 on amazon IS a deal. I mean you can wait around to save $20 bucks somewhere one of these days but the current amazon price is a great price for a great headphone.

 

Guitarcenter has a $20 off coupon for purchases over $100 (see home page). The black Q701 is $228.23 with free shipping. If the code works for those, should be $208.23.

post #8607 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

 

Guitarcenter has a $20 off coupon for purchases over $100 (see home page). The black Q701 is $228.23 with free shipping. If the code works for those, should be $208.23.

 

Already bought them at amazon, but I added to cart and tried the online code anyway just to see and it didn't work.

 

Fine print:

*$20 off purchase of $99 or $100 off purchase $599. Not to be used in conjunction with other coupons, promotions or offers. No cash value. Excludes discounted and clearance items, price matches, used gear, tax/shipping charges, scratch and dent, vintage equipment, Gift Cards and musician services (GC Garage & GC Studios & Pro Coverage). Some manufacturers have chosen not to participate in this promotion; they may be found at http://www.guitarcenter.com/couponexclusions. Coupon is redeemable in-store, online or at (866) 543-0741 only with valid coupon code. Offer valid now thru 12/31.


Edited by Shazb0t - 12/28/12 at 12:57pm
post #8608 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazb0t View Post

 

Already bought them at amazon, but I added to cart and tried the online code anyway just to see and it didn't work.

 

Fine print:

*$20 off purchase of $99 or $100 off purchase $599. Not to be used in conjunction with other coupons, promotions or offers. No cash value. Excludes discounted and clearance items, price matches, used gear, tax/shipping charges, scratch and dent, vintage equipment, Gift Cards and musician services (GC Garage & GC Studios & Pro Coverage). Some manufacturers have chosen not to participate in this promotion; they may be found at http://www.guitarcenter.com/couponexclusions. Coupon is redeemable in-store, online or at (866) 543-0741 only with valid coupon code. Offer valid now thru 12/31.

 

Figures Guitar Center would only allow that coupon to be used on MSRP priced items. LOL

post #8609 of 9815

Welcome to Head-fi and sorry about your wallet :-)
post #8610 of 9815
Thanks, i dont know if i'm going to keep them though. Today i received AKG K272's and so far i'm not too crazy about them, if i don't like Pro 750's they're both going back, and the wife will let me live to see another day biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)