- 658 Posts. Joined 8/2010
- Location: Drrrty South
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAudio Technica ATH AD700
- itemAudio Technica ATH M50 Studio Monitor Headphones
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONES
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 770 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 880 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones
- categoryOver Ear
- itemUltrasone HFI 580
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013. MrSpeakers Mad Dog v.3.2 Reviewed) Last post on Today at 10:01 am in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a new thread: ask for... Last post on Today at 7:33 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
These are my first pair of cans and straight out of the package they look pretty amazing. When I first put them on I thoroughly enjoyed what i heard. Works well for bluesy songs and there is an...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 573post #8581 of 982212/26/12 at 7:29pmWhat the **** is Boxing Day??
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8582 of 982212/26/12 at 7:32pmpost #8583 of 982212/26/12 at 7:59pm
Google is your friend. http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/xmas/boxingday.htmlpost #8584 of 982212/26/12 at 9:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by wje
Google is your friend. http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/xmas/boxingday.html
What the **** is a google??
J/kpost #8585 of 982212/26/12 at 9:42pmpost #8586 of 982212/27/12 at 2:28am
The AKG K 240 Studio appear to be at an all time Amazon (Prime) low of $60.75.
The BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones are down to $99.50 from Amazon (Prime).
Edited by KG Jag - 12/27/12 at 2:30ampost #8587 of 982212/27/12 at 7:54ampost #8588 of 982212/27/12 at 12:05pm
Backpack and Aviator for $85 w/ free shipping after coupon code TRIEDGE50.
I actually liked the Aviator in a "Its not bad" kind of way when I demoed it at Best Buy.post #8589 of 982212/27/12 at 2:02pmpost #8590 of 982212/27/12 at 2:09pmpost #8591 of 982212/27/12 at 2:49pm
for my Aussie friends. Dick Smith has 40% off most headphones.
Chance to pick up the UE6000 for $180post #8592 of 982212/27/12 at 4:58pm
AD900 for $139 plus shipping on Amazon, like-new, seller didn't like the sound signature.post #8593 of 982212/27/12 at 7:57pmQuote:
But what do you think about the headphones themselves??
They can't live up to the insane hype...
Can they?? :)post #8594 of 982212/27/12 at 8:22pmpost #8595 of 982212/27/12 at 8:23pm
Audio Technica M-50's are on sale for $110 on Amazon... And trust me...I know they are on sale cause I planned on buying them for christmas... but they were $140 then...and my dad said it was 20 bucks out of his "price range"......
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 40 seconds ago
- › Most underrated/ Forgotten IEMs.....(only IEM please) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH5pro appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Are there many fake klipsch image s4? 4 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 5 minutes ago
- › Full-sized headphone that does metal decently? 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) please post your impressions. .... 7 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush i7: Reviewed 9 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe