- 2,220 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: The O.K. Corral
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAudio Technica ATH AD700
- itemAudio Technica ATH M50 Studio Monitor Headphones
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONES
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 770 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 880 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones
- categoryOver Ear
- itemUltrasone HFI 580
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/17/13. Skullcandy PLYR 1 added) Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a new thread: ask for... Last post on Today at 12:13 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
I have a review thread comparing the Sony EX1000, 7550, XBA-4 and XBA-40...
I have made a review thread comparing the Sony MDR-1R with the Sennhesier Momentum, MDR-Z1000, Logitech UE 6000, Audio Technica ATH-M50 and AIAIAI TMA-1...
I have made a review thread comparing the Momentum with the Sony MDR-1R, MDR-Z1000, Logitech UE 6000, Audio Technica ATH-M50 and AIAIAI TMA-1...
This review is reposted from my blog: http://noblehifi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/soundmagic-hp200-review.html Disclaimer: The HP200 was given to me by SoundMAGIC for this review. This...
Firstly let's get some things squared away: I do not believe in break-in. (Burn-in for those who don't understand terminology.) I do not believe cable materials alter sound. I do not...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 549post #8221 of 982212/12/12 at 3:17amSpider got the deal with his own haggling skillz on amazon chat. Well done spider and congrats on your new hd650!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8222 of 982212/12/12 at 3:41ampost #8223 of 982212/12/12 at 4:48ampost #8224 of 982212/12/12 at 5:54am
Ultimate Ears 500 for $30 shipped from Amazon:post #8225 of 982212/12/12 at 5:56am
Amazon has a pretty good deal going on the HD650 right now - $410 shipped PLUS a free $50 Amazon gift card and $2 Amazon MP3 credit:
Next day shipping is free if you pay with your Discover card and use code DSCVRHSP at checkout. Not bad.
Edited by swmtnbiker - 12/12/12 at 6:01ampost #8226 of 982212/12/12 at 7:37am
$12 MEE HT-21, *one* use code: MEE12-YSJU (I don't need it, so feel free to take it)
Limited to one HT-21. Add SHIPPING_DISCOUNT for free US shipping or $2.95 off international (HT-21 must be only item in cart at checkout).post #8227 of 982212/12/12 at 9:20amQuote:
Crap, anyone else have a 10% code? I don't mind chatting with a few amazon reps if it works on the HD 650.... would be an awesome deal for me
Thought about getting my dad the Sony XBA-3ip on groupon for $130....but Senny HD 650 for $320 would probably be better. He said he likes headphones over IEMs anyways....plus it would give me the opportunity to borrow his HD650 without having earwax from IEMS :-P
Edited by thinh4u2 - 12/12/12 at 9:28ampost #8228 of 982212/12/12 at 9:29ampost #8229 of 982212/12/12 at 9:29ampost #8230 of 982212/12/12 at 9:38ampost #8231 of 982212/12/12 at 11:15ampost #8232 of 982212/12/12 at 11:24am
UE700's for $75 from Amazon. Ridiculously low price.
Edited by onefatsurfer - 12/12/12 at 11:30ampost #8233 of 982212/12/12 at 11:25amQuote:
Do I buy these or do I spend an extra $100 for the Sony Groupon, or do I just sit pretty with money in my pocket and my Reference S4i (and their annoying cord)?post #8234 of 982212/12/12 at 11:28amQuote:
If you are like me *hehe* you will max out your credit cards buying ALL, comparing them side-by-side instead of on unreliable memory, and then slowly and painfully deciding which ones to sell off until you are down to a reasonable collection.
I'd grab the Sony's on Groupon if I were you. Personally Sony is on my banned brand list due to quality issues with a wide range of electronics in the 90s and 2000s.post #8235 of 982212/12/12 at 11:31amQuote:
I guess you have to keep checking. They had several models last week when i was shopping for mine.
I ended up getting an open box lyr from audio advisor. They give like 12pct off.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
- › The HeadAmp GS-X Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Pioneer Releases New Headphones: HDJ 1500 20 seconds ago
- › Newb advice - Affordable headphones for classical music.... 1 minute ago
- › Cheap AMP for my headphone 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 5 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7550 In-Ear Monitors (IEM) by a_recording
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-1R by a_recording
- › Sennheiser Momentum by a_recording
- › Soundmagic HP200 by Quadpatch
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphones (Black) by CrystalT
- › JVC HA-FXT90 by JoeDoe
- › Firestone Tobby by project86
- › Sennheiser IE80 by minhquancanon7d
- › Unique Melody Miracle by Loquah
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe