Oh wow I didn't even know amazon was a shiit reseller...
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAudio Technica ATH AD700
- itemAudio Technica ATH M50 Studio Monitor Headphones
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONES
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 770 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 880 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones
- categoryOver Ear
- itemUltrasone HFI 580
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013. MrSpeakers Mad Dog v.3.2 Reviewed) Last post on Today at 11:43 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
I used to be sure that I am not a basshead. My favorite IEMs for the longest time were RE-0, my favorite headphones were (and still are) various variations of ATH "sweet treble" sound signature,...
It's exactly what it says it is. I've tried some pretty incredibly expensive DAPs - Honestly, in my opinion, a lot of them just add colouration, or EQ, or look pretty. Some of them do perform...
Jazz sounds real good on these. Classic music sounds pretty clear, like when the violin is playing and stuff. Vocals sound pretty good. 80's sound vibrant. dubstep/hardstyle, sounds...
No other headphone has surprised me in the manner that the Tactic 3D managed to. I originally purchased them because I needed headphones to do a Skype interview, and I wanted something...
Let me begin by saying there is nothing special about these headphones. My first impression of them made me smile because I fell in love with the oral shaped ear cups (I'm a sucker for "small"...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 547post #8191 of 982212/11/12 at 8:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8192 of 982212/11/12 at 8:32pmSchiit sells their used (returned items) through amazon. I think new ones too.
@wayneumm.... thankya kindly sir.
Edited by Doc-holliday - 12/11/12 at 8:34pmpost #8193 of 982212/11/12 at 8:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by mitch_o
After going back up to $960 for a good portion of the day, the T1 dropped back down to $927 on Amazon. Just bit on one with the 10% off Amazon coupon code (though that basically just offset the tax here in CA). There are apparently 6 more in stock.
Well done Mitch!
I was (and still am) pleased with a price of $950 for the T1, from Amazon (U.S. warranty!) on Black Friday.
Given the additional 10% discount, I think you may hold the record for lowest price ever paid for a new T1 (or real close, for sure.)
Mikepost #8194 of 982212/11/12 at 8:36pmpost #8195 of 982212/11/12 at 8:44pmpost #8196 of 982212/11/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
Well it actually is good marketing. The people who buy regularly are still going to buy regularly, but throw a discount towards the people that buy sporadically and those people will be more likely to purchase something increasing your overall sales.post #8197 of 982212/11/12 at 9:09pm
Today, on 12.12.12, Soundearphones.com is offering 12% off all Beats headphones. No comment...:
I don't really see the discount yet, but it's not the 12th here so maybe it will be later or something.
Edited by phototristan - 12/11/12 at 9:11pmpost #8198 of 982212/11/12 at 9:27pmQuote:
Yes, but give us frequent buyers a 10% off and we're bound to buy expensive things we were hesitating on :P
Its true...i never got a coupon probably because I buy 80-90% of my stuff from amazon.....almost everything except fresh produce LOLpost #8199 of 982212/11/12 at 9:33pmpost #8200 of 982212/11/12 at 9:35pmpost #8201 of 982212/11/12 at 9:40pmQuote:
They just figure we are already spending near out limits :D
That's why they're spurring buying among the budget-conscious, much more to gain.post #8202 of 982212/11/12 at 10:13pm
I have a code for 10% off $500 or more on Amazon. PM me if you want it. I'd like to see some sort of order confirmation so I know that it's going to a good place :)
EDIT: Code claimed.
Edited by LordSnail123 - 12/11/12 at 10:25pmpost #8203 of 982212/11/12 at 10:30pm
Hey if anyone has a code for 10% off 400 they are willing to part with it will be greatly appreciated, I will be ordering the hd 650's when they go down to $410. Ill even send you a pic of when they arrive ; ) and write a review (you don't have to read it).
post #8204 of 982212/11/12 at 10:34pmpost #8205 of 982212/11/12 at 10:36pm
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 16 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 1 minute ago
- › Google Nexus 4 1 minute ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › LCD-3 / HD-800 amp 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 4 minutes ago
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!)... 4 minutes ago
- › Impressions of Shure SRH1840 Pads on SRH440 Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › iBasso DX100 Reference DAP by Poetic
- › Razer Tiamat 7.1 by helmutssss
- › Sony Xperia S Black by TheBrutux168
- › Xonar U7 - 7.1 USB-Soundkarte by pietcux
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by Landon Watson
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe