- 412 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Madison, WI
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-, Evshrug's X7 Review... Last post on Today at 3:48 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 547post #8191 of 981512/11/12 at 8:36pmThe T1's price is really good now OMG. Too bad I can't afford it now, had the DT770 before and loved it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8192 of 981512/11/12 at 8:44pmpost #8193 of 981512/11/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
Well it actually is good marketing. The people who buy regularly are still going to buy regularly, but throw a discount towards the people that buy sporadically and those people will be more likely to purchase something increasing your overall sales.post #8194 of 981512/11/12 at 9:09pm
Today, on 12.12.12, Soundearphones.com is offering 12% off all Beats headphones. No comment...:
I don't really see the discount yet, but it's not the 12th here so maybe it will be later or something.
Edited by phototristan - 12/11/12 at 9:11pmpost #8195 of 981512/11/12 at 9:27pmQuote:
Yes, but give us frequent buyers a 10% off and we're bound to buy expensive things we were hesitating on :P
Its true...i never got a coupon probably because I buy 80-90% of my stuff from amazon.....almost everything except fresh produce LOLpost #8196 of 981512/11/12 at 9:33pmpost #8197 of 981512/11/12 at 9:35pmpost #8198 of 981512/11/12 at 9:40pmQuote:
They just figure we are already spending near out limits :D
That's why they're spurring buying among the budget-conscious, much more to gain.post #8199 of 981512/11/12 at 10:13pm
I have a code for 10% off $500 or more on Amazon. PM me if you want it. I'd like to see some sort of order confirmation so I know that it's going to a good place :)
EDIT: Code claimed.
Edited by LordSnail123 - 12/11/12 at 10:25pmpost #8200 of 981512/11/12 at 10:30pm
Hey if anyone has a code for 10% off 400 they are willing to part with it will be greatly appreciated, I will be ordering the hd 650's when they go down to $410. Ill even send you a pic of when they arrive ; ) and write a review (you don't have to read it).
post #8201 of 981512/11/12 at 10:34pmpost #8202 of 981512/11/12 at 10:36pmpost #8203 of 981512/11/12 at 10:57pmQuote:
That $54 price was in 2010, The $60 dollar price is around the cheapest its been on Amazon in over a year. That seems to be the rock bottom price now.post #8204 of 981512/11/12 at 11:08pmpost #8205 of 981512/11/12 at 11:13pmQuote:
I've spent around 1700 on Amazon this year, and I'm a prime member so it's from numerous orders (61 to be exact). No code. I emailed them to ask why, it's actually starting to get under my skin seeing how many people got a code but I didn't.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The Meaning of Life 1 second ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Interview With Sony: NW-ZX2... Your Questions Answered 18 seconds ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Soldering a new jack onto the cable for ad700 2 minutes ago
- › Raleigh / Durham / Cary, NC Meet: Saturday and/or Sunday, March... 2 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3