- 412 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Madison, WI
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review update) Last post on Yesterday at 8:20 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 547post #8191 of 981512/11/12 at 8:36pmThe T1's price is really good now OMG. Too bad I can't afford it now, had the DT770 before and loved it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8192 of 981512/11/12 at 8:44pmpost #8193 of 981512/11/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
Well it actually is good marketing. The people who buy regularly are still going to buy regularly, but throw a discount towards the people that buy sporadically and those people will be more likely to purchase something increasing your overall sales.post #8194 of 981512/11/12 at 9:09pm
Today, on 12.12.12, Soundearphones.com is offering 12% off all Beats headphones. No comment...:
I don't really see the discount yet, but it's not the 12th here so maybe it will be later or something.
Edited by phototristan - 12/11/12 at 9:11pmpost #8195 of 981512/11/12 at 9:27pmQuote:
Yes, but give us frequent buyers a 10% off and we're bound to buy expensive things we were hesitating on :P
Its true...i never got a coupon probably because I buy 80-90% of my stuff from amazon.....almost everything except fresh produce LOLpost #8196 of 981512/11/12 at 9:33pmpost #8197 of 981512/11/12 at 9:35pmpost #8198 of 981512/11/12 at 9:40pmQuote:
They just figure we are already spending near out limits :D
That's why they're spurring buying among the budget-conscious, much more to gain.post #8199 of 981512/11/12 at 10:13pm
I have a code for 10% off $500 or more on Amazon. PM me if you want it. I'd like to see some sort of order confirmation so I know that it's going to a good place :)
EDIT: Code claimed.
Edited by LordSnail123 - 12/11/12 at 10:25pmpost #8200 of 981512/11/12 at 10:30pm
Hey if anyone has a code for 10% off 400 they are willing to part with it will be greatly appreciated, I will be ordering the hd 650's when they go down to $410. Ill even send you a pic of when they arrive ; ) and write a review (you don't have to read it).
post #8201 of 981512/11/12 at 10:34pmpost #8202 of 981512/11/12 at 10:36pmpost #8203 of 981512/11/12 at 10:57pmQuote:
That $54 price was in 2010, The $60 dollar price is around the cheapest its been on Amazon in over a year. That seems to be the rock bottom price now.post #8204 of 981512/11/12 at 11:08pmpost #8205 of 981512/11/12 at 11:13pmQuote:
I've spent around 1700 on Amazon this year, and I'm a prime member so it's from numerous orders (61 to be exact). No code. I emailed them to ask why, it's actually starting to get under my skin seeing how many people got a code but I didn't.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 3 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 7 minutes ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 8 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Grado Extension 11 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2