- 410 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Madison, WI
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) Last post on Today at 8:19 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 547post #8191 of 981512/11/12 at 8:36pmThe T1's price is really good now OMG. Too bad I can't afford it now, had the DT770 before and loved it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8192 of 981512/11/12 at 8:44pmpost #8193 of 981512/11/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
Well it actually is good marketing. The people who buy regularly are still going to buy regularly, but throw a discount towards the people that buy sporadically and those people will be more likely to purchase something increasing your overall sales.post #8194 of 981512/11/12 at 9:09pm
Today, on 12.12.12, Soundearphones.com is offering 12% off all Beats headphones. No comment...:
I don't really see the discount yet, but it's not the 12th here so maybe it will be later or something.
Edited by phototristan - 12/11/12 at 9:11pmpost #8195 of 981512/11/12 at 9:27pmQuote:
Yes, but give us frequent buyers a 10% off and we're bound to buy expensive things we were hesitating on :P
Its true...i never got a coupon probably because I buy 80-90% of my stuff from amazon.....almost everything except fresh produce LOLpost #8196 of 981512/11/12 at 9:33pmpost #8197 of 981512/11/12 at 9:35pmpost #8198 of 981512/11/12 at 9:40pmQuote:
They just figure we are already spending near out limits :D
That's why they're spurring buying among the budget-conscious, much more to gain.post #8199 of 981512/11/12 at 10:13pm
I have a code for 10% off $500 or more on Amazon. PM me if you want it. I'd like to see some sort of order confirmation so I know that it's going to a good place :)
EDIT: Code claimed.
Edited by LordSnail123 - 12/11/12 at 10:25pmpost #8200 of 981512/11/12 at 10:30pm
Hey if anyone has a code for 10% off 400 they are willing to part with it will be greatly appreciated, I will be ordering the hd 650's when they go down to $410. Ill even send you a pic of when they arrive ; ) and write a review (you don't have to read it).
post #8201 of 981512/11/12 at 10:34pmpost #8202 of 981512/11/12 at 10:36pmpost #8203 of 981512/11/12 at 10:57pmQuote:
That $54 price was in 2010, The $60 dollar price is around the cheapest its been on Amazon in over a year. That seems to be the rock bottom price now.post #8204 of 981512/11/12 at 11:08pmpost #8205 of 981512/11/12 at 11:13pmQuote:
I've spent around 1700 on Amazon this year, and I'm a prime member so it's from numerous orders (61 to be exact). No code. I emailed them to ask why, it's actually starting to get under my skin seeing how many people got a code but I didn't.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Love Marriage kala jadu Specialist +91-9950620150 1 second ago
- › Cowon M2 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica Releases: A500X, A700X, A900X 2 minutes ago
- › Sony HAP-Z1ES. New High-Res Streamer/Music Server from Sony 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 7 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 7 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 8 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 8 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)