Oh wow I didn't even know amazon was a shiit reseller...
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAudio Technica ATH AD700
- itemAudio Technica ATH M50 Studio Monitor Headphones
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONES
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 770 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 880 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones
- categoryOver Ear
- itemUltrasone HFI 580
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013. MrSpeakers Mad Dog v.3.2 Reviewed) Last post on Today at 1:26 am in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a new thread: ask for... Last post on Today at 1:06 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
These are my first pair of cans and straight out of the package they look pretty amazing. When I first put them on I thoroughly enjoyed what i heard. Works well for bluesy songs and there is an...
Overview: The Beats Pro is the Beats' top-of-the-line model, with a lofty price tag of $400. However, its price, along with Beats' reputation with being a hated-on brand, hides the fact that...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 547post #8191 of 982212/11/12 at 8:29pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8192 of 982212/11/12 at 8:32pmSchiit sells their used (returned items) through amazon. I think new ones too.
@wayneumm.... thankya kindly sir.
Edited by Doc-holliday - 12/11/12 at 8:34pmpost #8193 of 982212/11/12 at 8:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by mitch_o
After going back up to $960 for a good portion of the day, the T1 dropped back down to $927 on Amazon. Just bit on one with the 10% off Amazon coupon code (though that basically just offset the tax here in CA). There are apparently 6 more in stock.
Well done Mitch!
I was (and still am) pleased with a price of $950 for the T1, from Amazon (U.S. warranty!) on Black Friday.
Given the additional 10% discount, I think you may hold the record for lowest price ever paid for a new T1 (or real close, for sure.)
Mikepost #8194 of 982212/11/12 at 8:36pmpost #8195 of 982212/11/12 at 8:44pmpost #8196 of 982212/11/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
Well it actually is good marketing. The people who buy regularly are still going to buy regularly, but throw a discount towards the people that buy sporadically and those people will be more likely to purchase something increasing your overall sales.post #8197 of 982212/11/12 at 9:09pm
Today, on 12.12.12, Soundearphones.com is offering 12% off all Beats headphones. No comment...:
I don't really see the discount yet, but it's not the 12th here so maybe it will be later or something.
Edited by phototristan - 12/11/12 at 9:11pmpost #8198 of 982212/11/12 at 9:27pmQuote:
Yes, but give us frequent buyers a 10% off and we're bound to buy expensive things we were hesitating on :P
Its true...i never got a coupon probably because I buy 80-90% of my stuff from amazon.....almost everything except fresh produce LOLpost #8199 of 982212/11/12 at 9:33pmpost #8200 of 982212/11/12 at 9:35pmpost #8201 of 982212/11/12 at 9:40pmQuote:
They just figure we are already spending near out limits :D
That's why they're spurring buying among the budget-conscious, much more to gain.post #8202 of 982212/11/12 at 10:13pm
I have a code for 10% off $500 or more on Amazon. PM me if you want it. I'd like to see some sort of order confirmation so I know that it's going to a good place :)
EDIT: Code claimed.
Edited by LordSnail123 - 12/11/12 at 10:25pmpost #8203 of 982212/11/12 at 10:30pm
Hey if anyone has a code for 10% off 400 they are willing to part with it will be greatly appreciated, I will be ordering the hd 650's when they go down to $410. Ill even send you a pic of when they arrive ; ) and write a review (you don't have to read it).
post #8204 of 982212/11/12 at 10:34pmpost #8205 of 982212/11/12 at 10:36pm
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Appreciation Thread. :) 5 seconds ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and... 7 seconds ago
- › I have stopped using headphones, switched to Speakers and Sub-woofer. 37 seconds ago
- › Audio Setup Questions 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a Neutral Sounding DAC for 500 dollars 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-WS55X and ATH-WS33X SOLID BASS headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › King Sound Emperor: New Electrostatic Headphones! 3 minutes ago
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe