Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 505  

post #7561 of 9815

Not getting the X10's simply for durability reasons, so i guess we'll see what else comes during the week for sales 

post #7562 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeskd View Post

Koss ESP-950 for 577$ on Amazon


They keep dropping. Haven't seen this price since 2006.

 

For you guys on the fence re: the X10. I believe Brian at BTG will recable those.

post #7563 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by devgru View Post


They keep dropping. Haven't seen this price since 2006.

 

For you guys on the fence re: the X10. I believe Brian at BTG will recable those.

 

He's also super backed up and put like a 1.5-2 week minimum production time or something on all orders.

 

But I think he's just not accepting orders right now.

 

source:

http://btgaudio.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/ouch/


Edited by 28980 - 11/26/12 at 7:04pm
post #7564 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

He's also super backed up and put like a 1.5-2 week minimum production time or something on all orders.

 

But I think he's just not accepting orders right now.

 

source:

http://btgaudio.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/ouch/


Ugh, also caught this on the site:

 

Headphones Not serviceable:

ALL Etymotic, ALL Klipsch (save S4 and Custom 3), ALL Jays, Re262. Bose, Beats'

post #7565 of 9815

Just got a shipping confirmation from Sennheiser USA, so it looks like they won't be cancelling the orders.
 

post #7566 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsujigiri View Post

Just got a shipping confirmation from Sennheiser USA, so it looks like they won't be cancelling the orders.
 


+1 delivery confirmation just now

post #7567 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsujigiri View Post

Just got a shipping confirmation from Sennheiser USA, so it looks like they won't be cancelling the orders.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxanex View Post


+1 delivery confirmation just now

Must have sent them out in one massive batch. Just got mine also. I'm happy it went through smily_headphones1.gif
post #7568 of 9815

I believe someone had asked if the Sennheisers had shipped-I got my email notice from Sennheiser (bought from the site) that it shipped. Can't wait...

post #7569 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjazz View Post

I believe someone had asked if the Sennheisers had shipped-I got my email notice from Sennheiser (bought from the site) that it shipped. Can't wait...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsujigiri View Post

Just got a shipping confirmation from Sennheiser USA, so it looks like they won't be cancelling the orders.
 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuZI View Post


Must have sent them out in one massive batch. Just got mine also. I'm happy it went through smily_headphones1.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxanex View Post


+1 delivery confirmation just now


Lucky bums, I tried to order a pair but Sennheiser hates Canadians so the site wouldn't allow me to place an order frown.gif

post #7570 of 9815

Koss ESP-950 is $582 on Amazon. Looks like it went up from the last report in this thread, clearly now is the time to buy!

post #7571 of 9815
did anyone get a tracking number? I got a shipping notice for the hd 650s but no tracking number. Also I don't see a hold on my credit card anymore.
post #7572 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamike23 View Post

did anyone get a tracking number? I got a shipping notice for the hd 650s but no tracking number. Also I don't see a hold on my credit card anymore.

www.findmyorder.com

Plug in your order # and password. It will give you your invoice with tracking #.

You can also do it from the Senn website. Go to FAQ section.
post #7573 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamike23 View Post

did anyone get a tracking number? I got a shipping notice for the hd 650s but no tracking number. Also I don't see a hold on my credit card anymore.


Oh don't worry, that was just me hi jacking your email account and instructing Sennheiser to send your headphones my way.

I'll be sure to let you know how they soundwink_face.gifgs1000.gif

post #7574 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asr View Post

Koss ESP-950 is $582 on Amazon. Looks like it went up from the last report in this thread, clearly now is the time to buy!


Actually, the $577 price was from WWS via Amazon, with Free Super Saver Shipping, yadda, yadda.  The Amazon price was $582, so it isn't going up... yet.  Though I have to apologize if it does, since I just bought one from WWS, which might drive their price up, which might drive Amazon's up... oh, what have I done?!  Exactly what you people have done... spend money on still more headgear! 

 

Now, if anybody catches me on the Mjolnir, thread, please kick me off before I get convinced to buy one (and it'll be a cold day in Asgard before those suckers end up on the deals thread...)

post #7575 of 9815
aww nice I see the tracking order now
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)