ESP-950 down to $624!. HOLY DR WHO.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) Last post on Yesterday at 4:54 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 504post #7546 of 981511/26/12 at 5:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7547 of 981511/26/12 at 5:41pmpost #7548 of 981511/26/12 at 5:47pmpost #7549 of 981511/26/12 at 5:58pmpost #7550 of 981511/26/12 at 6:04pmpost #7551 of 981511/26/12 at 6:05pmpost #7552 of 981511/26/12 at 6:22pmpost #7553 of 981511/26/12 at 6:24pm
I think it's good news that they haven't sent cancellation notices, I think they'll honor it. If they don't, it will be a PR nightmare here, that's for sure.post #7554 of 981511/26/12 at 6:25pm
HD650 for $290. Of course, there's a catch: it was a display model. Good seller though (Electronics Expo)post #7555 of 981511/26/12 at 6:39pmpost #7556 of 981511/26/12 at 6:40pmpost #7557 of 981511/26/12 at 6:41pmpost #7558 of 981511/26/12 at 6:43pm
I bought the x10's last year at the $99 price...like the way they sound, they did die on me. Got a replacement, use it sparingly (I have so many cockamamie iem's and headphones since following this thread, it's impossible to use any more than sparingly). Still, at the price, I'm tempted to get another...post #7559 of 981511/26/12 at 6:47pmpost #7560 of 981511/26/12 at 6:55pmQuote:
They'll honor it. I have been speaking to a customer service rep via email concerning an unrelated issue. And I've spoken to her about the Black Friday HD650 deal, and she's well aware of it.
Edited by dxanex - 11/26/12 at 6:58pm
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear 54 seconds ago
- › 1989 VS 2017............M.............E!! 1 minute ago
- › Bluetooth IEMs? Are the SBH80s still king? 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly... 2 minutes ago
- › KEF Q300 Black Oak 3 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 4 minutes ago
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...