ESP-950 down to $624!. HOLY DR WHO.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) Last post on Yesterday at 7:59 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 12/30/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 504post #7546 of 981511/26/12 at 5:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7547 of 981511/26/12 at 5:41pmpost #7548 of 981511/26/12 at 5:47pmpost #7549 of 981511/26/12 at 5:58pmpost #7550 of 981511/26/12 at 6:04pmpost #7551 of 981511/26/12 at 6:05pmpost #7552 of 981511/26/12 at 6:22pmpost #7553 of 981511/26/12 at 6:24pm
I think it's good news that they haven't sent cancellation notices, I think they'll honor it. If they don't, it will be a PR nightmare here, that's for sure.post #7554 of 981511/26/12 at 6:25pm
HD650 for $290. Of course, there's a catch: it was a display model. Good seller though (Electronics Expo)post #7555 of 981511/26/12 at 6:39pmpost #7556 of 981511/26/12 at 6:40pmpost #7557 of 981511/26/12 at 6:41pmpost #7558 of 981511/26/12 at 6:43pm
I bought the x10's last year at the $99 price...like the way they sound, they did die on me. Got a replacement, use it sparingly (I have so many cockamamie iem's and headphones since following this thread, it's impossible to use any more than sparingly). Still, at the price, I'm tempted to get another...post #7559 of 981511/26/12 at 6:47pmpost #7560 of 981511/26/12 at 6:55pmQuote:
They'll honor it. I have been speaking to a customer service rep via email concerning an unrelated issue. And I've spoken to her about the Black Friday HD650 deal, and she's well aware of it.
Edited by dxanex - 11/26/12 at 6:58pm
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Entry-level USB DAC for Laptop Setup? (HiFimeDIY 9018 vs SMSL... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 1 minute ago
- › A little question 1 minute ago
- › Specific quest for sound and comfort 2 minutes ago
- › Any diff in audio btwn smartphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Can Con Sydney Australia 7.0 3 minutes ago
- › Megatron electrostatic with boutique parts, extra tubes 4 minutes ago
- › How Old Are You??? 8 minutes ago
- › Fulla 2 sounds the same as uber schiit stack? 8 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 9 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear