Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 502  

post #7516 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Hows the e17 compare to a cmoybb?

The upcoming E12 will use the same amp.
post #7517 of 9815

Just pushed the button on the bottle head crack amp (15% off for cyber Monday) and O2 DAC and AMP which has free shipping. 

post #7518 of 9815

Damn, that he-400 deal is for a used pair (i know, it doesn't matter, but honestly no matter how good it is i want them new).

But that e17 deal is looking good...any chance it'll go down lower?

post #7519 of 9815
post #7520 of 9815

Should I get the E17 to power my newly-bought RE-262 (I already have a single-battery CMoyBB), or get the O2 to power my modded Fostex T50RP? 

 

No, buying both is not an option, unfortunately rolleyes.gif

post #7521 of 9815

Beats by Dre are 10% off at B&H!

 

 

 

.......jk, please don't ban me. tongue.gif

post #7522 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asr View Post

Beats by Dre are 10% off at B&H!

 

 

 

.......jk, please don't ban me. tongue.gif

so I'll bring the pitch forks. Who's on torch duty?

post #7523 of 9815
post #7524 of 9815
I give a serious nod to Logitech for not having that TF10 sale.
I got jipped by it. My TF10 broke due to a failty driver and so I sent it back (2 weeks after UE900 came out) and so I could only get refund.
post #7525 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by viralcow View Post

I'm not sure how this didn't get listed here, but Amazon's selling the Klipsch X10's for $85:

http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Image-X10-Noise-Isolating-Earphone/dp/B000WAHFBK/ref=br_lf_m_1000856061_1_1_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=electronics&pf_rd_p=1419204622&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000856061&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0KBA34HBTGKHM610BZC1

 

Considering the massdrop is selling them at $199, this is a steal.


wtf. Thanks.

post #7526 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by viralcow View Post

I'm not sure how this didn't get listed here, but Amazon's selling the Klipsch X10's for $85:

http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Image-X10-Noise-Isolating-Earphone/dp/B000WAHFBK/ref=br_lf_m_1000856061_1_1_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=electronics&pf_rd_p=1419204622&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000856061&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0KBA34HBTGKHM610BZC1

 

Considering the massdrop is selling them at $199, this is a steal.

Believe it was mentioned multiple times in previous pages. Deals thread has just been moving fast.

post #7527 of 9815
post #7528 of 9815

I see. Should've checked 4 pages back, not just 3. :P

 

And that Crossfade LP deal's been listed as well.

post #7529 of 9815

Since this thread is moving at light speed, there really isn't any harm in reposting deals so everyone gets a chance to see them.

post #7530 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthUnnamed View Post

But that e17 deal is looking good...any chance it'll go down lower?

Very unlikely.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)