So an upcoming gold box is some sort of audio enhancer for i products. any clue what it might be?
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAudio Technica ATH AD700
- itemAudio Technica ATH M50 Studio Monitor Headphones
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONES
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 770 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 880 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones
- categoryOver Ear
- itemUltrasone HFI 580
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013. MrSpeakers Mad Dog v.3.2 Reviewed) Last post on Today at 10:01 am in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a new thread: ask for... Last post on Today at 7:33 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
These are my first pair of cans and straight out of the package they look pretty amazing. When I first put them on I thoroughly enjoyed what i heard. Works well for bluesy songs and there is an...
Overview: The Beats Pro is the Beats' top-of-the-line model, with a lofty price tag of $400. However, its price, along with Beats' reputation with being a hated-on brand, hides the fact that...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 489
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7322 of 982211/24/12 at 7:13pmpost #7323 of 982211/24/12 at 7:32pmQuote:
Well worth it--at least for most. It's not a basshead can of any stripe.
The TB is essentially a ProDJ100 dressed up and with better kit. There is a long thread in this section of the forum dedicated to the the DJ100 and its siblings.post #7324 of 982211/24/12 at 7:40pmQuote:
Razordogs Deals on ebay has them for $329.00 (after "Make Best Offer" - start under $300), they are an authorized retailer, so not grey market.
Not that I ever had any problems with the half dozen or so purchases I've done with accessory Jack.post #7325 of 982211/24/12 at 8:37pmQuote:
Did you see these in-store? The web site currently lists them at $49.99: http://www.tuesdaymorning.com/black-friday-cyber-monday-tony-bennett-signature-edition-stereophones/1255982.jsp.post #7326 of 982211/24/12 at 8:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by ShmulkeyQuote:
Did you see these in-store? The web site currently lists them at $49.99: http://www.tuesdaymorning.com/black-friday-cyber-monday-tony-bennett-signature-edition-stereophones/1255982.jsp.
I saw the email add and another poster said he picked up a couple pair at his local Tuesday Morning store. As I said in my post--in store.post #7327 of 982211/24/12 at 9:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Doc-holliday
Buydig has an ultrasone hfi 680 for 99 dollars open box.
Personally Buydig has pretty much lost me as a customer for life after the stunt they pulled with the AD-900. Especially since they still have my $90 after cancelling my order. I have never even heard of that especially with a paypal payment. Sucks too because I have been a customer of theirs since the late 90s when they were still small. Things change when companies grow. Not always for the better.
1 mistake in all that time, and you write them off? I am sure it's frustrating, but seriously, people make mistakes!post #7328 of 982211/24/12 at 9:24pmpost #7329 of 982211/24/12 at 9:30pmpost #7330 of 982211/24/12 at 9:38pmpost #7331 of 982211/24/12 at 9:39pmQuote:
The facts aren't known for sure, it doesn't look great, but still, no significant loss.
Refunds I presume are only processed on weekdays and excluding public holidays?post #7332 of 982211/24/12 at 9:50pm
Beyer DT990 250 ohm starting at $152 in good condition, with a very good pair for $158 (Warehouse Deals)post #7333 of 982211/24/12 at 10:17pmQuote:
What do you work there or something?
No they have taken payment without refund and cancelled orders. Who does that?
They can process order cancellations on the weekend but they can't process a refund? That is not a "mistake" it is bad business. Quit making excuses for them. If they were closed they would have processed the order cancellation on monday too.post #7334 of 982211/24/12 at 10:50pmI had ordered a HRT Music Streamer II + High Resolution USB DAC from ALO Audio on Friday. I have just received an email informing me that my order's have been cancelled informing me that the item is not in stock.
... But at the item is still listed on their website! O_O http://www.aloaudio.com/hrt-music-streamer-ii-plus-high-resolution-usb-dac
How's that for customer service?! What kind of excuse it this?post #7335 of 982211/24/12 at 10:51pm
Any good Black Friday loot reports? I'm seeing lots of disappointment with the cancellations on E10 and AD900 orders and the non-combinable Sound Earphones gift certificates.
I picked up an SE215LTD as an upgrade to my workout iem plus a a Etymotic/Shure/Klipsch fit kit (to get over $100 and get free shipping) from Earphone Solutions. Total came out $101.49 with the 30% discount. Usual street price is $120. Almost picked up a Westone 4R as well but I found a good price on a used Heir 4.ai and went with that instead.
Bit on the AD900 BuyDig deal and got my order canceled as well. Oh well, it probably would have ended up on the sale forums sooner or later.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
- › Head-Fi-dentification! 31 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 43 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 Review (caution: long read). 50 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 57 seconds ago
- › Looking to upgrade from AKG K702 2 minutes ago
- › I have stopped using headphones, switched to Speakers and Sub-woofer. 2 minutes ago
- › Copper, mud, potato, banana. Can you tell the difference? 2 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 4 minutes ago
- › Beyer DT1350 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe