I'm just bad luck today. First soundearphones sh*ts the bed with the gift cards and now this. I bet Sennheiser runs out of HD 650s while I'm not looking too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review update) Last post on Today at 8:42 am in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 476post #7126 of 981511/23/12 at 9:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7127 of 981511/23/12 at 9:35amQuote:Originally Posted by soundhax
Some beyer custom 1's are 170 on amazon right now!
Its 166.63 now! gogogogo 6 left in stock!post #7128 of 981511/23/12 at 9:36ampost #7129 of 981511/23/12 at 9:37ampost #7130 of 981511/23/12 at 9:37ampost #7131 of 981511/23/12 at 9:40ampost #7132 of 981511/23/12 at 9:43amQuote:
I just checked my ebay account. They haven't refunded me. You would think they would refund people before they go cancelling their orders. Not very good business. Make sure you save any email cancellling your orders incase they "forget" to get around to doing the ebay refunds so you can file your claim with ebay.
For anyone who is worried about BuyDig. If it makes you feel better I have been ordering from them for about 8 or 9 years. Had a couple small issues but they are not a scam site. I guess they are big enough that most people know them now but just thought I would put that out there.post #7133 of 981511/23/12 at 9:44ampost #7134 of 981511/23/12 at 9:46am
The best? I was able to sleep in until 10 a.m. I didn't fight crowds, wait in line, etc. I'm just going to get my money out of the bank at the end of the day, and buy what I want when people start to put their goodies up for sale.post #7135 of 981511/23/12 at 9:48ampost #7136 of 981511/23/12 at 9:50amQuote:
Well, it seems like a great plan there...post #7137 of 981511/23/12 at 9:53amQuote:
I spent 750 of gift cards through debit card so now I have to wait 1-2 buisness days to get refunded and currently have 150$ left in my bank account. So i literally can't buy anything else that I might've wanted.post #7138 of 981511/23/12 at 9:55ampost #7139 of 981511/23/12 at 9:57amQuote:
At the price they're doing the HD650, I wouldn't even worry about an amp. Just get the headphones first. That's the best deal I've personally ever seen for them..post #7140 of 981511/23/12 at 9:57am
Sennheiser CX 880 on sale for $49.99 on a lightning deal on Amazon right now (for a limited time)
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 13 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 58 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW kjk1281's take JVC XX HA-FR100X Elation ... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2