I'm just bad luck today. First soundearphones sh*ts the bed with the gift cards and now this. I bet Sennheiser runs out of HD 650s while I'm not looking too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review update) Last post on 5/1/15 at 3:15pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 476post #7126 of 981511/23/12 at 9:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7127 of 981511/23/12 at 9:35amQuote:Originally Posted by soundhax
Some beyer custom 1's are 170 on amazon right now!
Its 166.63 now! gogogogo 6 left in stock!post #7128 of 981511/23/12 at 9:36ampost #7129 of 981511/23/12 at 9:37ampost #7130 of 981511/23/12 at 9:37ampost #7131 of 981511/23/12 at 9:40ampost #7132 of 981511/23/12 at 9:43amQuote:
I just checked my ebay account. They haven't refunded me. You would think they would refund people before they go cancelling their orders. Not very good business. Make sure you save any email cancellling your orders incase they "forget" to get around to doing the ebay refunds so you can file your claim with ebay.
For anyone who is worried about BuyDig. If it makes you feel better I have been ordering from them for about 8 or 9 years. Had a couple small issues but they are not a scam site. I guess they are big enough that most people know them now but just thought I would put that out there.post #7133 of 981511/23/12 at 9:44ampost #7134 of 981511/23/12 at 9:46am
The best? I was able to sleep in until 10 a.m. I didn't fight crowds, wait in line, etc. I'm just going to get my money out of the bank at the end of the day, and buy what I want when people start to put their goodies up for sale.post #7135 of 981511/23/12 at 9:48ampost #7136 of 981511/23/12 at 9:50amQuote:
Well, it seems like a great plan there...post #7137 of 981511/23/12 at 9:53amQuote:
I spent 750 of gift cards through debit card so now I have to wait 1-2 buisness days to get refunded and currently have 150$ left in my bank account. So i literally can't buy anything else that I might've wanted.post #7138 of 981511/23/12 at 9:55ampost #7139 of 981511/23/12 at 9:57amQuote:
At the price they're doing the HD650, I wouldn't even worry about an amp. Just get the headphones first. That's the best deal I've personally ever seen for them..post #7140 of 981511/23/12 at 9:57am
Sennheiser CX 880 on sale for $49.99 on a lightning deal on Amazon right now (for a limited time)
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 10 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › La Figaro 336c with tube compliment 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 3 minutes ago
- › Speakers In Use With Schiit Ragnarok 3 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2