I'm just bad luck today. First soundearphones sh*ts the bed with the gift cards and now this. I bet Sennheiser runs out of HD 650s while I'm not looking too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) Last post on Today at 5:57 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/21/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 476post #7126 of 981511/23/12 at 9:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7127 of 981511/23/12 at 9:35amQuote:Originally Posted by soundhax
Some beyer custom 1's are 170 on amazon right now!
Its 166.63 now! gogogogo 6 left in stock!post #7128 of 981511/23/12 at 9:36ampost #7129 of 981511/23/12 at 9:37ampost #7130 of 981511/23/12 at 9:37ampost #7131 of 981511/23/12 at 9:40ampost #7132 of 981511/23/12 at 9:43amQuote:
I just checked my ebay account. They haven't refunded me. You would think they would refund people before they go cancelling their orders. Not very good business. Make sure you save any email cancellling your orders incase they "forget" to get around to doing the ebay refunds so you can file your claim with ebay.
For anyone who is worried about BuyDig. If it makes you feel better I have been ordering from them for about 8 or 9 years. Had a couple small issues but they are not a scam site. I guess they are big enough that most people know them now but just thought I would put that out there.post #7133 of 981511/23/12 at 9:44ampost #7134 of 981511/23/12 at 9:46am
The best? I was able to sleep in until 10 a.m. I didn't fight crowds, wait in line, etc. I'm just going to get my money out of the bank at the end of the day, and buy what I want when people start to put their goodies up for sale.post #7135 of 981511/23/12 at 9:48ampost #7136 of 981511/23/12 at 9:50amQuote:
Well, it seems like a great plan there...post #7137 of 981511/23/12 at 9:53amQuote:
I spent 750 of gift cards through debit card so now I have to wait 1-2 buisness days to get refunded and currently have 150$ left in my bank account. So i literally can't buy anything else that I might've wanted.post #7138 of 981511/23/12 at 9:55ampost #7139 of 981511/23/12 at 9:57amQuote:
At the price they're doing the HD650, I wouldn't even worry about an amp. Just get the headphones first. That's the best deal I've personally ever seen for them..post #7140 of 981511/23/12 at 9:57am
Sennheiser CX 880 on sale for $49.99 on a lightning deal on Amazon right now (for a limited time)
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Bose QC35 vs. Bowers & Wilkins P7 (wireless!) 1 minute ago
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone pads - brainwavz and hifiman 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 7 minutes ago
- › High End DAC Recommendations 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 8 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 8 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for everyday carry IEM, for symphonic metal and... 12 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla 2 13 minutes ago
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...