I'm just bad luck today. First soundearphones sh*ts the bed with the gift cards and now this. I bet Sennheiser runs out of HD 650s while I'm not looking too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review update) Last post on Today at 4:11 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Great sound, great tone, very well balanced, very clean, great bass (not lacking), detailed sound. Everything sounds great on the SENNHEISER HD 598.
Fantastic Reference Headphones, fantastic sound clarity and definition. The soundstage is the best! Incredible detailed sound and instruments separation. Not for everyone. This is a very honest...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 476post #7126 of 981511/23/12 at 9:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7127 of 981511/23/12 at 9:35amQuote:Originally Posted by soundhax
Some beyer custom 1's are 170 on amazon right now!
Its 166.63 now! gogogogo 6 left in stock!post #7128 of 981511/23/12 at 9:36ampost #7129 of 981511/23/12 at 9:37ampost #7130 of 981511/23/12 at 9:37ampost #7131 of 981511/23/12 at 9:40ampost #7132 of 981511/23/12 at 9:43amQuote:
I just checked my ebay account. They haven't refunded me. You would think they would refund people before they go cancelling their orders. Not very good business. Make sure you save any email cancellling your orders incase they "forget" to get around to doing the ebay refunds so you can file your claim with ebay.
For anyone who is worried about BuyDig. If it makes you feel better I have been ordering from them for about 8 or 9 years. Had a couple small issues but they are not a scam site. I guess they are big enough that most people know them now but just thought I would put that out there.post #7133 of 981511/23/12 at 9:44ampost #7134 of 981511/23/12 at 9:46am
The best? I was able to sleep in until 10 a.m. I didn't fight crowds, wait in line, etc. I'm just going to get my money out of the bank at the end of the day, and buy what I want when people start to put their goodies up for sale.post #7135 of 981511/23/12 at 9:48ampost #7136 of 981511/23/12 at 9:50amQuote:
Well, it seems like a great plan there...post #7137 of 981511/23/12 at 9:53amQuote:
I spent 750 of gift cards through debit card so now I have to wait 1-2 buisness days to get refunded and currently have 150$ left in my bank account. So i literally can't buy anything else that I might've wanted.post #7138 of 981511/23/12 at 9:55ampost #7139 of 981511/23/12 at 9:57amQuote:
At the price they're doing the HD650, I wouldn't even worry about an amp. Just get the headphones first. That's the best deal I've personally ever seen for them..post #7140 of 981511/23/12 at 9:57am
Sennheiser CX 880 on sale for $49.99 on a lightning deal on Amazon right now (for a limited time)
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Wanting to make diy cables for my Alpha Dogs 7 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 31 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Head-Fi Fall Meet - Pleasant Ridge, MI 9.19.15 5 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 5 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 6 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 7 minutes ago
- › Need help for amplifier and speakers for my desktop 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Review 7 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2