I'm just bad luck today. First soundearphones sh*ts the bed with the gift cards and now this. I bet Sennheiser runs out of HD 650s while I'm not looking too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) Last post on Yesterday at 11:09 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/14/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 476post #7126 of 981511/23/12 at 9:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #7127 of 981511/23/12 at 9:35amQuote:Originally Posted by soundhax
Some beyer custom 1's are 170 on amazon right now!
Its 166.63 now! gogogogo 6 left in stock!post #7128 of 981511/23/12 at 9:36ampost #7129 of 981511/23/12 at 9:37ampost #7130 of 981511/23/12 at 9:37ampost #7131 of 981511/23/12 at 9:40ampost #7132 of 981511/23/12 at 9:43amQuote:
I just checked my ebay account. They haven't refunded me. You would think they would refund people before they go cancelling their orders. Not very good business. Make sure you save any email cancellling your orders incase they "forget" to get around to doing the ebay refunds so you can file your claim with ebay.
For anyone who is worried about BuyDig. If it makes you feel better I have been ordering from them for about 8 or 9 years. Had a couple small issues but they are not a scam site. I guess they are big enough that most people know them now but just thought I would put that out there.post #7133 of 981511/23/12 at 9:44ampost #7134 of 981511/23/12 at 9:46am
The best? I was able to sleep in until 10 a.m. I didn't fight crowds, wait in line, etc. I'm just going to get my money out of the bank at the end of the day, and buy what I want when people start to put their goodies up for sale.post #7135 of 981511/23/12 at 9:48ampost #7136 of 981511/23/12 at 9:50amQuote:
Well, it seems like a great plan there...post #7137 of 981511/23/12 at 9:53amQuote:
I spent 750 of gift cards through debit card so now I have to wait 1-2 buisness days to get refunded and currently have 150$ left in my bank account. So i literally can't buy anything else that I might've wanted.post #7138 of 981511/23/12 at 9:55ampost #7139 of 981511/23/12 at 9:57amQuote:
At the price they're doing the HD650, I wouldn't even worry about an amp. Just get the headphones first. That's the best deal I've personally ever seen for them..post #7140 of 981511/23/12 at 9:57am
Sennheiser CX 880 on sale for $49.99 on a lightning deal on Amazon right now (for a limited time)
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 41 seconds ago
- › help!!! portable version of grado? 55 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 55 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › What is resolution and how is it measured? 2 minutes ago
- › Hello everyone, first post, just bought some Denon AH-D5000s and... 2 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Looking at the Sony UDA1/S amp/dac 3 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3