Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAudio Technica ATH AD700
- itemAudio Technica ATH M50 Studio Monitor Headphones
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONES
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 770 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 880 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones
- categoryOver Ear
- itemUltrasone HFI 580
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/17/13. Skullcandy PLYR 1 added) Last post on Today at 5:13 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a new thread: ask for... Last post on Today at 5:31 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 465post #6961 of 982211/22/12 at 9:22pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6962 of 982211/22/12 at 9:22pmpost #6963 of 982211/22/12 at 9:22pmQuote:
If it is the same way they did it last time.
They send you an email with a Coupon code equal to the amount of the gift cards.
Additionally, they send you a physical thank you card along w/ the code written on it in the mail.
You shouldn't have to worry since the gift cards don't run out and even if you miss the item you want you can wait for it to become in stock again.post #6964 of 982211/22/12 at 9:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
I'm sure they will be posted here after someone sees them and purchased them if they want...
On another note, might want to watch moon audio. Their FB page says deals will start showing up at midnight. Not sure what time zone they're referring to though.
looks like east coast. that video says 2:03, posted 10 hrs ago. just right for here.post #6965 of 982211/22/12 at 9:23pmpost #6966 of 982211/22/12 at 9:25pmQuote:
It's on the second page.
Excellent timing for this particular deal since I was kicking myself for missing it last time. Picked up $1.5K in cards so far to cover two of my interests, debating whether or not to go for an even 2K.post #6967 of 982211/22/12 at 9:26pmpost #6968 of 982211/22/12 at 9:26pmpost #6969 of 982211/22/12 at 9:29pmQuote:
No, they don't allow the use of gift cards to buy other gift cards.
I think someone brought up this last time.
Keep in mind this deal is only for today 11/23.
Taken them two months since the last time they had this deal.
Edited by niten - 11/22/12 at 9:32pmpost #6970 of 982211/22/12 at 9:32pmQuote:
I'm in for 2 $500 gift cards. They'll left me apply both the gift cards right...? Otherwise I'm going to cry...post #6971 of 982211/22/12 at 9:33pmQuote:Quote:
I think low is asking if you can buy the gift card with the coupon, and then use the gift card on one of the discounted Black Friday deals.
Good question and one I don't have the answer to. Worth shooting an email to them to ask, but I assume it should be okay.post #6972 of 982211/22/12 at 9:34pmpost #6973 of 982211/22/12 at 9:36pm
........... it'll be dumb if I can't apply both of them. Like really dumb. Like $500 wasted dumb. Like I'm going to murder someone dumb. Like they better refund my butt dumb. Like panicing right now because for a college student $750 is a lot and I don't want to not be able to get what I want dumb.post #6974 of 982211/22/12 at 9:36pmpost #6975 of 982211/22/12 at 9:37pm
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 27 seconds ago
- › The NEW ATH-ES700.. 1 minute ago
- › TDK BA200 - Impressions and Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Koss ESP/950: At wits end 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › VentureCraft Go-DAP DAC/Amp /Series: Go-DAP X (13th May 2012) and... 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 4 minutes ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe