Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 440  

post #6586 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by kstuart View Post

Do any of the headphone retailers (like Moon or Headroom) participate in Black Friday by offering coupons or deals ?

Sign up for Newsletter on the Homepage:)

Thank You. Drew Baird, P.E. Moon Audio 308 Chrismill Lane Holly Springs, NC 27540 919-649-5018 drew@moon-audio.com http://www.moon-audio.com Moon...

post #6587 of 9815

Closeout Beyerdynamic DT1350 (open box return) - $209

 

http://www.shorelinemusic.com/closeouts/closeout-beyerdynamic-dt1350/

 

 

 

 

Closeout Arcam rDAC (open box return) - $280

 

Edited by AFRO insomniac - 11/14/12 at 1:57pm
post #6588 of 9815

J&R has $10 off of $75 using coupon code: TURKEY10

 

So the Marshall Major (Pitch Black) is $77.88 in cart - $10 = $67.88 Shipped.

 

http://www.jr.com/marshall/pe/MLL_04090622/

 

..

post #6589 of 9815

Sennheiser HD25sp  for $125 and free ship @ (note these are the SP... not a special price.. sorry )


Edited by talisman42 - 11/14/12 at 4:36pm
post #6590 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman42 View Post

Sennheiser HD25-1 ii for $125 and free ship @ overstock

I'm only seeing the HD25 SP for that price...

post #6591 of 9815

Is the HD25-SP ii the same as the HD25-1 ii other than the single headband?

 

Nevermind, they're apparently worse than the HD25-1 ii's...


Edited by viralcow - 11/14/12 at 4:29pm
post #6592 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by viralcow View Post

Is the HD25-SP ii the same as the HD25-1 ii other than the single headband?

 

Nevermind, they're apparently worse than the HD25-1 ii's...

No, they're different.

the HD25-sp ii has been that price for a while.

post #6593 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomZash View Post

No, they're different.

the HD25-sp ii has been that price for a while.

 

sorry all - I thought these were the non-sp at first glance...

post #6594 of 9815

Brand new in box Audio Technica ATH-M50 for $109.99 shipped from Sound Professionals! Just ordered my pair smily_headphones1.gif

 

http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/ATH-M50-SPECIAL

 

White M50's are $129.99

 

Limited Edition M50's are $139.99

 

You must use the discount code in cart to get any of them for these prices, and it doesn't work for any other type they offer, only the nib ones.

post #6595 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFRO insomniac View Post

Closeout Beyerdynamic DT1350 (open box return) - $209

 

http://www.shorelinemusic.com/closeouts/closeout-beyerdynamic-dt1350/

 

 

 

 

Closeout Arcam rDAC (open box return) - $280

 

 you links did not work for me..Are the dt1350 sold out already?

post #6596 of 9815

Another earphone solution 25% off coupon "CLICK25" valid Nov.14 to 18

it excludes Beyerdynamic, Beats, Grado, Klipsch and Sennheiser.

I think it is quite useless, but I just post it.

post #6597 of 9815

The monthly V-MODA M-80 drop to $150 on Amazon continues.

 

post #6598 of 9815

As many discussion threads have already noted, Emotiva is having their annual Holiday Sale.

http://shop.emotiva.com/

 

Not sure if this has been posted here in the last few pages, but no harm in reminding everyone.


Edited by niten - 11/15/12 at 6:38pm
post #6599 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by airkitoy View Post

 you links did not work for me..Are the dt1350 sold out already?

Yes, both items are already sold out.

post #6600 of 9815
Quote:
Originally Posted by niten View Post

As many discussion threads have already noted, Emotiva is having their annual Holiday Sale.

http://shop.emotiva.com/

 

Not sure if this has been posted here in the last few pages, but not harm in reminding everyone.

 



Still remembering the sweet memories of last year's getting my XPA-3 in the mail! Got it delivered to the office and man did people have wide WTF eyes bigsmile_face.gif. That ungodly headroom, in my 120 sq ft apartment. Neighbors probably remember it as the day peace ended.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)