Edited by H20Fidelity - 10/3/12 at 2:47am
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) Last post on Today at 3:41 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 401post #6001 of 981510/3/12 at 2:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6002 of 981510/3/12 at 2:47amHaha I scrolled through the last two pages too and didn't notice!
On a side note.
I love the way someone finds a deal and post it here then members feel they need to scientifically prove that it's not a good deal or they've seen that price everywhere "or before somewhere" or $1 above what they've seen before or totally not uncommon to see "that price" lol
Just enjoy the bloody deals!!
Edited by H20Fidelity - 10/3/12 at 2:54ampost #6003 of 981510/3/12 at 2:51ampost #6004 of 981510/3/12 at 3:05am
M50 is around that price all the time at soundprofessionals.com, and they ship worldwide.
straight or coiled cable is 110USD
limited edition is 140USD
white with coiled cable is 130USDpost #6005 of 981510/3/12 at 4:39amQuote:
i ran the photo i had through google and it checked out. i also called the guy and he confirmed these were made entirely out of plastic, which according to headroom, more or less confirms it. he was also very certain he wrote down the correct model.
im going to meet up with him sometime next week and have a listen. i have a feeling im gonna end up buying these. headroom has the retail price at 250$. so if theyr in good condition, 87 $ is a steal.
thanks to everyone who helpedpost #6006 of 981510/3/12 at 3:57pm8GB Sansa Clip+
Next best price i could find for 8GB: $50post #6007 of 981510/3/12 at 4:16pm
HURRY K550 $157 USED GOOD ON AMAZON WAREHOUSE
EDIT: ALREADY GONE
Edited by alv4426 - 10/3/12 at 4:22pmpost #6008 of 981510/3/12 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by alv4426
HURRY K550 $157 USED GOOD ON AMAZON WAREHOUSE
I'd prefer a better condition one. Got one from Amazon and it was not good at all. It wasn't until I tried a mint condition when I realized how good they actually were. YMMV folks!post #6009 of 981510/3/12 at 4:22pmpost #6010 of 981510/3/12 at 4:36pmpost #6011 of 981510/3/12 at 4:40pm
AKG Q701 white - $231 shipped
Looks like a nice price for the non-slimer green version:
http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/317892post #6012 of 981510/3/12 at 4:46pmpost #6013 of 981510/3/12 at 4:56pmQuote:
Froogle shows 2 shops selling for ~$350. I have no experience of any of these shops.post #6014 of 981510/3/12 at 4:58pmTHese guys get them in for 300. They go in and out of stock. Were in stock 2 days ago, now gone. Call em.
Then just search amazon. Getting them below 400 should not be a difficult feat.
I've used VM. They are good. DAHMART people either love or hate.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › FS: FitEar TG!334 in excellent condition - BEST PRICE! 11 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 15 seconds ago
- › New Headphones for ~500 30 seconds ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 36 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Matrix Mini-i Pro Impressions? 1 minute ago
- › DSP tube amplifier? 1 minute ago
- › Ipod Classic 160GB 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)