Edited by H20Fidelity - 10/3/12 at 2:47am
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added) Last post on Today at 6:05 am in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 401post #6001 of 981510/3/12 at 2:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6002 of 981510/3/12 at 2:47amHaha I scrolled through the last two pages too and didn't notice!
On a side note.
I love the way someone finds a deal and post it here then members feel they need to scientifically prove that it's not a good deal or they've seen that price everywhere "or before somewhere" or $1 above what they've seen before or totally not uncommon to see "that price" lol
Just enjoy the bloody deals!!
Edited by H20Fidelity - 10/3/12 at 2:54ampost #6003 of 981510/3/12 at 2:51ampost #6004 of 981510/3/12 at 3:05am
M50 is around that price all the time at soundprofessionals.com, and they ship worldwide.
straight or coiled cable is 110USD
limited edition is 140USD
white with coiled cable is 130USDpost #6005 of 981510/3/12 at 4:39amQuote:
i ran the photo i had through google and it checked out. i also called the guy and he confirmed these were made entirely out of plastic, which according to headroom, more or less confirms it. he was also very certain he wrote down the correct model.
im going to meet up with him sometime next week and have a listen. i have a feeling im gonna end up buying these. headroom has the retail price at 250$. so if theyr in good condition, 87 $ is a steal.
thanks to everyone who helpedpost #6006 of 981510/3/12 at 3:57pm8GB Sansa Clip+
Next best price i could find for 8GB: $50post #6007 of 981510/3/12 at 4:16pm
HURRY K550 $157 USED GOOD ON AMAZON WAREHOUSE
EDIT: ALREADY GONE
Edited by alv4426 - 10/3/12 at 4:22pmpost #6008 of 981510/3/12 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by alv4426
HURRY K550 $157 USED GOOD ON AMAZON WAREHOUSE
I'd prefer a better condition one. Got one from Amazon and it was not good at all. It wasn't until I tried a mint condition when I realized how good they actually were. YMMV folks!post #6009 of 981510/3/12 at 4:22pmpost #6010 of 981510/3/12 at 4:36pmpost #6011 of 981510/3/12 at 4:40pm
AKG Q701 white - $231 shipped
Looks like a nice price for the non-slimer green version:
http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/317892post #6012 of 981510/3/12 at 4:46pmpost #6013 of 981510/3/12 at 4:56pmQuote:
Froogle shows 2 shops selling for ~$350. I have no experience of any of these shops.post #6014 of 981510/3/12 at 4:58pmTHese guys get them in for 300. They go in and out of stock. Were in stock 2 days ago, now gone. Call em.
Then just search amazon. Getting them below 400 should not be a difficult feat.
I've used VM. They are good. DAHMART people either love or hate.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › LNIB Westone 3 IEM - PRICE DROP 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric V800 DAC 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 5 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)