Edited by H20Fidelity - 10/3/12 at 2:47am
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) Last post on Yesterday at 8:47 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 401post #6001 of 981510/3/12 at 2:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6002 of 981510/3/12 at 2:47amHaha I scrolled through the last two pages too and didn't notice!
On a side note.
I love the way someone finds a deal and post it here then members feel they need to scientifically prove that it's not a good deal or they've seen that price everywhere "or before somewhere" or $1 above what they've seen before or totally not uncommon to see "that price" lol
Just enjoy the bloody deals!!
Edited by H20Fidelity - 10/3/12 at 2:54ampost #6003 of 981510/3/12 at 2:51ampost #6004 of 981510/3/12 at 3:05am
M50 is around that price all the time at soundprofessionals.com, and they ship worldwide.
straight or coiled cable is 110USD
limited edition is 140USD
white with coiled cable is 130USDpost #6005 of 981510/3/12 at 4:39amQuote:
i ran the photo i had through google and it checked out. i also called the guy and he confirmed these were made entirely out of plastic, which according to headroom, more or less confirms it. he was also very certain he wrote down the correct model.
im going to meet up with him sometime next week and have a listen. i have a feeling im gonna end up buying these. headroom has the retail price at 250$. so if theyr in good condition, 87 $ is a steal.
thanks to everyone who helpedpost #6006 of 981510/3/12 at 3:57pm8GB Sansa Clip+
Next best price i could find for 8GB: $50post #6007 of 981510/3/12 at 4:16pm
HURRY K550 $157 USED GOOD ON AMAZON WAREHOUSE
EDIT: ALREADY GONE
Edited by alv4426 - 10/3/12 at 4:22pmpost #6008 of 981510/3/12 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by alv4426
HURRY K550 $157 USED GOOD ON AMAZON WAREHOUSE
I'd prefer a better condition one. Got one from Amazon and it was not good at all. It wasn't until I tried a mint condition when I realized how good they actually were. YMMV folks!post #6009 of 981510/3/12 at 4:22pmpost #6010 of 981510/3/12 at 4:36pmpost #6011 of 981510/3/12 at 4:40pm
AKG Q701 white - $231 shipped
Looks like a nice price for the non-slimer green version:
http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/317892post #6012 of 981510/3/12 at 4:46pmpost #6013 of 981510/3/12 at 4:56pmQuote:
Froogle shows 2 shops selling for ~$350. I have no experience of any of these shops.post #6014 of 981510/3/12 at 4:58pmTHese guys get them in for 300. They go in and out of stock. Were in stock 2 days ago, now gone. Call em.
Then just search amazon. Getting them below 400 should not be a difficult feat.
I've used VM. They are good. DAHMART people either love or hate.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 40 seconds ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 1 minute ago
- › Windows 10 Groove Music 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 1 minute ago
- › RHA T20? Any alternatives? 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 4 minutes ago
- › Need help finding a great pair of headphones please (details inside) 5 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2