Edited by H20Fidelity - 10/3/12 at 2:47am
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONEStagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 9/14/10
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 - 32 Ohmtagged by System, 3/1/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandFostextagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandGradotagged by System, 9/14/10More
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 9/14/10
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandShuretagged by System, 9/14/10
- brandUltrasonetagged by System, 9/14/10
- productUltrasone HFI-580tagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) Last post on Today at 2:02 pm in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
RHA T20 Review Tour Many thanks to RHA and forum member Rearwing for arranging the tour and the generosity of a 10-day listening period (my suspicion though is to pass some thanks to reviewer...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 401post #6001 of 981510/3/12 at 2:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6002 of 981510/3/12 at 2:47amHaha I scrolled through the last two pages too and didn't notice!
On a side note.
I love the way someone finds a deal and post it here then members feel they need to scientifically prove that it's not a good deal or they've seen that price everywhere "or before somewhere" or $1 above what they've seen before or totally not uncommon to see "that price" lol
Just enjoy the bloody deals!!
Edited by H20Fidelity - 10/3/12 at 2:54ampost #6003 of 981510/3/12 at 2:51ampost #6004 of 981510/3/12 at 3:05am
M50 is around that price all the time at soundprofessionals.com, and they ship worldwide.
straight or coiled cable is 110USD
limited edition is 140USD
white with coiled cable is 130USDpost #6005 of 981510/3/12 at 4:39amQuote:
i ran the photo i had through google and it checked out. i also called the guy and he confirmed these were made entirely out of plastic, which according to headroom, more or less confirms it. he was also very certain he wrote down the correct model.
im going to meet up with him sometime next week and have a listen. i have a feeling im gonna end up buying these. headroom has the retail price at 250$. so if theyr in good condition, 87 $ is a steal.
thanks to everyone who helpedpost #6006 of 981510/3/12 at 3:57pm8GB Sansa Clip+
Next best price i could find for 8GB: $50post #6007 of 981510/3/12 at 4:16pm
HURRY K550 $157 USED GOOD ON AMAZON WAREHOUSE
EDIT: ALREADY GONE
Edited by alv4426 - 10/3/12 at 4:22pmpost #6008 of 981510/3/12 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by alv4426
HURRY K550 $157 USED GOOD ON AMAZON WAREHOUSE
I'd prefer a better condition one. Got one from Amazon and it was not good at all. It wasn't until I tried a mint condition when I realized how good they actually were. YMMV folks!post #6009 of 981510/3/12 at 4:22pmpost #6010 of 981510/3/12 at 4:36pmpost #6011 of 981510/3/12 at 4:40pm
AKG Q701 white - $231 shipped
Looks like a nice price for the non-slimer green version:
http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/317892post #6012 of 981510/3/12 at 4:46pmpost #6013 of 981510/3/12 at 4:56pmQuote:
Froogle shows 2 shops selling for ~$350. I have no experience of any of these shops.post #6014 of 981510/3/12 at 4:58pmTHese guys get them in for 300. They go in and out of stock. Were in stock 2 days ago, now gone. Call em.
Then just search amazon. Getting them below 400 should not be a difficult feat.
I've used VM. They are good. DAHMART people either love or hate.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Looking to buy a new pair or earbuds. What brand/model should I get? 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › KingSound KS-H3? 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › around-the-ear headphones: tell me your opinion and help me in... 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 5 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 6 minutes ago
- › Comparing DACs objectively 7 minutes ago
- › Wide Soundstage Open-back Headphones Under $500? 10 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 10 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)