the dt880 600ohm have dropped to the $220 range before.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAudio Technica ATH AD700
- itemAudio Technica ATH M50 Studio Monitor Headphones
- brandAudio Technica HEADPHONES
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 770 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 880 32 Ohm
- itemBeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones
- categoryOver Ear
- itemUltrasone HFI 580
Related Forum Threads
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/17/13. Skullcandy PLYR 1 added) Last post on Today at 2:39 am in Video Games Discussion
- Ultrasone HFI-780 VS Beyerdynamic DT 770 (DT 880 VS DT 990) Last post on 6/21/11 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Got my DT880s Last post on 8/12/11 at 11:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a new thread: ask for... Last post on Yesterday at 11:16 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphone Testing & Comparison Last post on 8/21/10 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Edited on 9/27/11
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Related Head Gear
Bought it some time ago, based on user reviews. Straight out of the box it seemed huge, especially compared to my old Cowon D2. Also, sound was awful. Granted, I don't have large hi-fi cans, only...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread) - Page 91post #1351 of 982211/26/11 at 12:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1352 of 982211/26/11 at 12:46pmpost #1353 of 982211/26/11 at 1:09pmpost #1354 of 982211/26/11 at 1:14pm
Just posting back about the ESW9A I bought from Amazon Warehouse deals about a week ago. The headphone is genuine (no signs of being fake) and it's in nearly flawless shape. It was supposed to be just "Good" quality, but it turned out to be nearly flawless. For $108, they're quite a great set of phones. If anyone is interesting and doesn't mind used, I'd look at the Warehouse deals more closely.post #1355 of 982211/26/11 at 1:15pm
I've actually got them in my cart now.. That was unexpected.
Can't find the dt880 for much less then $280-290..
Edit: took a pass on the sennheisers.. Can't find any good deals on the dt 880 so any help will be much appreciated.
Edited by Unicorns - 11/26/11 at 1:28pmpost #1356 of 982211/26/11 at 3:16pmpost #1357 of 982211/26/11 at 3:18pmpost #1358 of 982211/26/11 at 3:36pm
Wow, you folks are hard to please!
They normally sell for $315. Twice in the last 4 months they have hit $270 for A FEW HOURS ONLY. Personally, i think $55 off is a good deal. I would have jumped on it if I didn't already have a pair.
Of course it's moot now...post #1359 of 982211/26/11 at 3:36pm
I'm sure the mods will be happy to encourage you to flip goods for profit.post #1360 of 982211/26/11 at 6:34pmQuote:
Where's you get the HD25s?post #1361 of 982211/26/11 at 6:48pmpost #1362 of 982211/26/11 at 6:52pmpost #1363 of 982211/26/11 at 7:43pm^ saw the hd 25 going for 134 shipped refurbished on amazon...
Edited by Benjerry - 11/26/11 at 7:49pmpost #1364 of 982211/26/11 at 7:52pmpost #1365 of 982211/26/11 at 8:30pmQuote:
I can vouch for this seller: I bought refurb HD25-1 IIs from them through Amazon for something like $85. It turned out to be an erroneous listing (HD25-SP) on Amazon's part, but they honored the price and shipped me the 1 IIs rather than cancelling.
This thread is locked
- The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
- › Long awaited Smyth SVS Realiser NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE 22 seconds ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 52 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 12 announced in Japan 52 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 56 seconds ago
- › [The Not So] Upcoming Sennheiser Stat & Amp 1 minute ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Brief Odac impressions 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe