In the next week i'll be back heading to school (:/). I need a earphone for around $30 max, I could go up to like $35. I was looking around and saw the Thinksound Rain's, is there anywhere in the US I can get them for around $40? If not will you suggest me a good pair that will be good and not leak sound.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/5/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/5/10
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 8/5/10
- productMEElectronics M 11+tagged by System, 8/5/10
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 8/5/10
- productMEElectronics M6-CL In-Ear Headphones (Clear)tagged by System, 8/5/10
Related Forum Threads
- IEM assisted suicide Last post on 8/11/10 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Battle of budget: Creative Labs EP-630 vs Soundmagic pl30 Last post on 9/16/12 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert: MeelectronicM6 with discount code Last post on 9/16/10 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert: MEElectronics M11+ $20 off and free shipping Last post on 9/4/10 at 12:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert. MEElectronics M6 black or clear $13 each and shipping is $5 for up to 3. Last post on 8/20/10 at 9:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
New Earphonespost #1 of 48/5/10 at 11:25amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/5/10 at 11:51amThread Starterpost #3 of 48/5/10 at 12:17pm
The M11s have been discontinued and replaced with the even-pricier M11+. While the M11+ is technically more capable than the M6, I wouldn't pay upwards of $50 for it as it is competing with an entirely different tier of earphones at that price. The old M11 is not superior to the M6.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Earphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 13 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 26 seconds ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 1 minute ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Xperia Z3 Audio Quality 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Is accessoryjack.com a legit site? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2