In the next week i'll be back heading to school (:/). I need a earphone for around $30 max, I could go up to like $35. I was looking around and saw the Thinksound Rain's, is there anywhere in the US I can get them for around $40? If not will you suggest me a good pair that will be good and not leak sound.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/5/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/5/10
- brandMEElectronicstagged by System, 8/5/10
- productMEElectronics M 11+tagged by System, 8/5/10
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 8/5/10
- productMEElectronics M6-CL In-Ear Headphones (Clear)tagged by System, 8/5/10
Related Forum Threads
- IEM assisted suicide Last post on 8/11/10 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Battle of budget: Creative Labs EP-630 vs Soundmagic pl30 Last post on 9/16/12 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert: MeelectronicM6 with discount code Last post on 9/16/10 at 12:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert: MEElectronics M11+ $20 off and free shipping Last post on 9/4/10 at 12:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Deal Alert. MEElectronics M6 black or clear $13 each and shipping is $5 for up to 3. Last post on 8/20/10 at 9:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Looking for earbuds can be kind of a nightmare. So many players in the game, so much variety in terms of sound, design, features, and price. I don't want to spend a lot of money since they're used...
I've been into vinyl previously but in the mid-90's, sold my high end VPI table and never looked back. I ended up recently with a bunch of new records and nothing to play them on, and decided to...
About Me: I prefer IEMs over full size because of portability and comfort, though I have owned and own a a couple full size cans. I am a 29 year old music lover, i listen to all genres from R&B to...
Campfire Audio Andromeda: Crown jewel of the Campfire fleet Introduction First, a disclaimer: I purchased the Andromeda ($1099USD) with my own money after doing my own research and thus...
Bluedio kindly sent me their 8-driver UFO bluetooth headphones in red for review - and boy I’m glad they did. Packaging Like all of their higher priced bluetooth models, the UFO’s come...
New Earphonespost #1 of 48/5/10 at 11:25amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/5/10 at 11:51amThread Starterpost #3 of 48/5/10 at 12:17pm
The M11s have been discontinued and replaced with the even-pricier M11+. While the M11+ is technically more capable than the M6, I wouldn't pay upwards of $50 for it as it is competing with an entirely different tier of earphones at that price. The old M11 is not superior to the M6.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Earphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Live Chess! 35 seconds ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 37 seconds ago
- › 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, AK380, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1,... 1 minute ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...