I have owned the UE SF5pro and the TF10 so far. what is the next step that is worth taking? if I sell both my iems I should have almost 300€, I could also add some more for a total maximum of 400€. they must have removeable cables, I destroyed 3 cables in 2 years so there is no way I´m going to get one with fixed cables.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/3/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/3/10
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 8/3/10
- brandWestonetagged by System, 8/3/10
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 8/3/10
- productWESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2tagged by System, 8/3/10
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/3/10
Related Forum Threads
- Need help with Westone UM3X or any other earphones Last post on 8/11/10 at 1:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- choosing IEM dilemma Last post on 2/15/11 at 7:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones that sound similar to Westone UM2/UM3 or UE TF10s? Last post on 9/9/10 at 4:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An Attempt at a Review of the Fidelity Triples Last post on 8/25/11 at 2:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
looking a TF10 replacement
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What kind of sound do you want?
As for something like the Triple.Fi 10, I have not heard anything. The Triple.Fi 10 has a pretty unique sound signature that is far from common. Depending on what traits you wouldn't mind keeping and which traits you'd like to change, there may be certain options out there that will suit you well. You'll just have to tell us what you're looking for.
I do like the bass and the highs when they are up in the players EQ. I´m someone who likes good soundquality but also likes the music to sound in a fun way that is not neutral, just check my EQ on my player to see what I mean:
everything is pushed up like the bass or else it sounds pretty flat like listening to some old radio or something.
I know that the further you go up in IEMs the more neutral the sound becomes. but I guess that can be cured with the EQ to some extend. Someone recommended me the Westone UM3x. What would you recommend?
the only others in this range with removable cables i can think of, are the shure se535, the sennheiser IE8 and the sleek audio sa7. all three aren't really that big a step up from the tf10s though. if you really want a step up in SQ, you'd want to look into customs.
- looking a TF10 replacement
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 53 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Trying to find some nice crisp/clear/crystal clear heahphones 5 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › selling two of my E12 DIY( the limited edition that can change... 5 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3