I have owned the UE SF5pro and the TF10 so far. what is the next step that is worth taking? if I sell both my iems I should have almost 300€, I could also add some more for a total maximum of 400€. they must have removeable cables, I destroyed 3 cables in 2 years so there is no way I´m going to get one with fixed cables.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/3/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/3/10
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 8/3/10
- brandWestonetagged by System, 8/3/10
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 8/3/10
- productWESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2tagged by System, 8/3/10
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/3/10
Related Forum Threads
- Need help with Westone UM3X or any other earphones Last post on 8/11/10 at 1:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- choosing IEM dilemma Last post on 2/15/11 at 7:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones that sound similar to Westone UM2/UM3 or UE TF10s? Last post on 9/9/10 at 4:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An Attempt at a Review of the Fidelity Triples Last post on 8/25/11 at 2:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
looking a TF10 replacement
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What kind of sound do you want?
As for something like the Triple.Fi 10, I have not heard anything. The Triple.Fi 10 has a pretty unique sound signature that is far from common. Depending on what traits you wouldn't mind keeping and which traits you'd like to change, there may be certain options out there that will suit you well. You'll just have to tell us what you're looking for.
I do like the bass and the highs when they are up in the players EQ. I´m someone who likes good soundquality but also likes the music to sound in a fun way that is not neutral, just check my EQ on my player to see what I mean:
everything is pushed up like the bass or else it sounds pretty flat like listening to some old radio or something.
I know that the further you go up in IEMs the more neutral the sound becomes. but I guess that can be cured with the EQ to some extend. Someone recommended me the Westone UM3x. What would you recommend?
the only others in this range with removable cables i can think of, are the shure se535, the sennheiser IE8 and the sleek audio sa7. all three aren't really that big a step up from the tf10s though. if you really want a step up in SQ, you'd want to look into customs.
- looking a TF10 replacement
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 29 seconds ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 45 seconds ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Second Generation (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K7xx International Forwarding Service 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new mp3/FLAC player. 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3