I have owned the UE SF5pro and the TF10 so far. what is the next step that is worth taking? if I sell both my iems I should have almost 300€, I could also add some more for a total maximum of 400€. they must have removeable cables, I destroyed 3 cables in 2 years so there is no way I´m going to get one with fixed cables.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/3/10
- productSennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/3/10
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 8/3/10
- brandWestonetagged by System, 8/3/10
- productWestone UM2 stage monitorstagged by System, 8/3/10
- productWESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2tagged by System, 8/3/10
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 8/3/10
Related Forum Threads
- Need help with Westone UM3X or any other earphones Last post on 8/11/10 at 1:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- choosing IEM dilemma Last post on 2/15/11 at 7:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones that sound similar to Westone UM2/UM3 or UE TF10s? Last post on 9/9/10 at 4:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- An Attempt at a Review of the Fidelity Triples Last post on 8/25/11 at 2:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
looking a TF10 replacement
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What kind of sound do you want?
As for something like the Triple.Fi 10, I have not heard anything. The Triple.Fi 10 has a pretty unique sound signature that is far from common. Depending on what traits you wouldn't mind keeping and which traits you'd like to change, there may be certain options out there that will suit you well. You'll just have to tell us what you're looking for.
I do like the bass and the highs when they are up in the players EQ. I´m someone who likes good soundquality but also likes the music to sound in a fun way that is not neutral, just check my EQ on my player to see what I mean:
everything is pushed up like the bass or else it sounds pretty flat like listening to some old radio or something.
I know that the further you go up in IEMs the more neutral the sound becomes. but I guess that can be cured with the EQ to some extend. Someone recommended me the Westone UM3x. What would you recommend?
the only others in this range with removable cables i can think of, are the shure se535, the sennheiser IE8 and the sleek audio sa7. all three aren't really that big a step up from the tf10s though. if you really want a step up in SQ, you'd want to look into customs.
- looking a TF10 replacement
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Three Word Story 47 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › *PRICE DROP* Mullard Blackburn Tubes For Sale 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendation Begginner Audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › Help for a New, Cheap College Audiophole 4 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 4 minutes ago
- › Need helping choosing a DAP. 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)